Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m so sick of everything

I wish a comet would just hit the earth and kill everyone.

by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2023 3:07 PM

Thanks, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2023 10:20 PM

I'm not that far gone OP, but I find my patience wearing very thin.

Truth be told I wouldn't mind having to hole up in my house another 1.5-2 years without society. Sadly, my job requires me to be in person but I'm looking to change that.

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2023 10:22 PM

I'm with you OP. I wish for that comet often.

In my mind it's aliens, eradicating the single greatest threat to the planet which is us obv.

We know they're here, what are they waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2023 10:38 PM

Same

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2023 10:40 PM

Thoughts and prayers for OP

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2023 10:43 PM

I feel ya, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2023 10:45 PM

Rather than take us all out, I’d settle for the Republicans, gun nuts, aggressive/bad drivers, and social media show offs.

I think that would eliminate much of my frustration.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2023 11:08 PM

Speaking of...

Can you imagine how much in awe early humans were when they saw the first comet in the sky? Oh, to travel back in time just to see the reactions.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2023 11:08 PM

Me too, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2023 11:10 PM

I'm with you, OP. Enough is enough. We had our chance and we completely screwed it up.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2023 1:33 AM

OP if you feel that way why not just off yourself, there are a whole lot of people that are living perfectly happy lives, why must you spread your misery to everyone, you selfish asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2023 2:13 AM

We should all pool resources together and figure out how to blow up the Sun. A nice easy solution!

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2023 2:19 AM

Sorry,OP. I know that feeling. It sucks, too.

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2023 2:27 AM

I will never understand OP's mindset or other people like her. She is miserable and wants the whole world to suffer along with her. A comet is not going to come and destroy the Earth because she is unhappy and wants the world to suffer along with her but instead of wishing for a Comet to destroy the world, the same effort could be put forward wishing the world was a better place, that isn't going to happen either but it is all about your outlook. Being miserable and wanting misery makes your life more miserable, being positive and having a better outlook can make your life better, if only slightly.

Her mindset is the same type of mindset of mass murders, I am unhappy and I am going to make as many people as I can also unhappy on my way out.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2023 12:09 PM

Why do you assume OP is a she, r14?

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2023 12:10 PM

I'm sick, too, OP. I just drink copious amounts of alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2023 1:13 PM

Well everything is hopeless, it's probably selfish to wish for the entire earth to be obliterated. Many people are happy or not happy but don't want to die. I'm pretty much done with this time on earth, I wish I could just order a kit where you can end things safely and it would include disposal and distributing relevant documents to surviving family and friends ( if there are any ). Canada was going to include mental heath issues with the assisted death provision that has been available for a few year. The mental health option keeps getting pushed back, mental health groups are the main opponents. I think that severe depression is a valid reason to want to end things, some mental illness is worse than any physical illness - just ask people with severe emotional problems. If they are of sound mind and understand things they should be able to exit. I'm not sure about just being done with things with no illness or conditions, baby steps to that one.

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2023 1:29 PM

R17, I had severe depression for many, many years. It wasn’t until I got the proper anti-depressants that finally work for me that my depression stopped. This wasn’t until my 50s. I understand, though, how people would want to kill themselves. It’s no way to live.

Don’t give up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2023 12:45 AM

I’m voting for an extinction level event in the 2024 election. It’s better than any of the other choices.

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2023 12:56 AM

r14 If you think OP's mindset is scary, wait until you hear about the thoughts that go through the minds of mothers suffering from postpartum depression.

Shit gets wild.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2023 12:56 AM

Although an EMP to bring us back to the 18th century tech is certainly an option.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2023 12:57 AM

How about that rapture we keep hearing about just happens and sucks the idiots into the sky.

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2023 1:07 AM

r15, why do you assume OP is a he?

by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2023 1:14 AM

R19 Did you have this bumper sticker on your car?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2023 1:22 AM

You sound fun, OP.

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2023 1:26 AM

OP has a case of ennui and wants us all to die.

I think a premortem autopsy is required.

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2023 2:42 AM

Just keep Melancholia on continuous loop, OP, and you'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2023 3:14 AM

Sometimes words aren’t enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2023 3:05 PM

There are no boring days, just boring people.

DON'T JUST SIT THERE BITCHING, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Be a part of the solution, OP.

At least, find things that bring you joy and do them. Stop thinking about the macro and focus on your little sliver of reality, and find ways to make it meaningful and fun right where you are.

by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2023 3:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!