Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paris Hilton admits she ‘pretended’ to vote for Donald Trump in 2016 election.

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 6:03 PM

Her face is even more fucked up than it used to be.

Homo-hating HO. Your greasefire awaits.

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2023 7:39 PM

Who is starting multiple threads about this ancient homophobic cunt?

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2023 7:41 PM

Anything for attention! How tasteless!

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2023 7:41 PM

[quoteWho is starting multiple threads about this ancient homophobic cunt?

Not me! this is my first one.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2023 7:42 PM

Sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2023 7:43 PM

She looks like she walked into the plastic surgeon and asked for the Sly Stallone Special.

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2023 7:45 PM

[quote]The truth is even worse. I didn't vote at all.

No, dummy. The truth is not worse.

Never vote. Do the rest of us that one favor.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2023 7:46 PM

Imagine believing this.

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2023 7:47 PM

What's with the two odd eyes? It looks like the left side of her face is at the mall, and the right side is scheming something.

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2023 7:48 PM

These clowns. I've always said they would deny they voted for 45. My own family members are saying the same thing. Just lies.

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2023 7:50 PM

How long until he calls her a washed up useless whore?

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2023 7:50 PM

THE WONKY EYE LIVES!

But evidently doesn't vote, which is a small mercy.

She still came out and publicly supported Trump, she's still a sleazy whore who hates homos. She can die now.

by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2023 7:59 PM

Suuuuure!

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 5:21 PM

Even worse is her mama, who partied with Trump at Mar-a-Lago less than a week after the insurrection.

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 5:26 PM

Kathy Hilton is a horror show and always has been.

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 6:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!