Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Three’s Company opening credits at the zoo

Have you ever noticed that everyone except Joyce DeWitt is clowning around during their credit? Ritter falls backward on the fence, Pricilla Barnes stands on one leg like a flamingo, Don Knotts growls like a lion, and Richard Kline gets too close for comfort with an elephant.

Meanwhile, Joyce is shown gently playing with small children and animals.

Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 600April 15, 2023 12:14 AM

Perhaps Joyce DeWitt bought the zoo and is concerned about liability from prank-related injuries.?

by Anonymousreply 1March 11, 2023 5:08 AM

She looks annoyed at the children. Maybe her L’eggs pantyhose were twisted under her shorts.

by Anonymousreply 2March 11, 2023 5:12 AM

In my version Joyce gets her coozebox invaded by an anteater while Mr. Furley's ascot spins 360 degrees in excitement.

by Anonymousreply 3March 11, 2023 5:23 AM

I always thought it was very representational of the characters. Janet was always the cool-headed one.

by Anonymousreply 4March 11, 2023 5:33 AM

You cannot be zany and successfully manage a flower shop.

by Anonymousreply 5March 11, 2023 9:47 AM

She's playing with Jason Ritter in her scene.

by Anonymousreply 6March 11, 2023 10:09 AM

Because that is the entire point of her character.

by Anonymousreply 7March 11, 2023 10:13 AM

That opening is completely MADCAP!!

by Anonymousreply 8March 11, 2023 1:52 PM

You left out Jenilee Harrison and what she did in the opening credits. OP are you Joyce DeWitt? Starting a thread to bring attention to yourself AND get back at Jenilee because she didn't have enough dramatic training before she landed the job of Cindy Snow?

by Anonymousreply 9March 11, 2023 1:54 PM

Sorry, r9. I would never disrespect Dame Jenilee. But the credits I saw last night on Pluto TV must have been toward the end of the series, when she was no longer included. If I recall, before they snipped her out, she was shown frantically waving at someone, with that signature subliterate look on her face.

by Anonymousreply 10March 11, 2023 1:58 PM

Subliterate!

by Anonymousreply 11March 11, 2023 2:38 PM

Joyce was a SERIOUS ACTRESS FROM THE THE-AH-TAH so she probably insisted that her character not be "madcap" but rather "rooted firmly in reality" or some such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 12March 11, 2023 4:13 PM

Suzanne Somers frequently alludes to Joyce's 'training' with rolled eyes, noting how while Joyce marked up her script with notes (very common for any actor), she and John Ritter were just naturally gifted comedians who intuited all their choices (or in Suzanne's case, were coached step by step and line by line through each of her scenes.

by Anonymousreply 13March 12, 2023 12:54 AM

Photo gallery that demonstrates the acting prowess and versatility of Ms. DeWitt during the series’ entire run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 12, 2023 1:16 PM

Yes, R7. Because if ANY show took the time to develop a character it was Three’s Company.

by Anonymousreply 15March 12, 2023 1:20 PM

If you want an intriguing read, the novel One’s Company is about a traumatized women who wins the lottery and retreats from the world by building an exact replica of the sets, props and costumes of Three’s Company, her favorite TV shows? She takes on living out as each character for a year.

by Anonymousreply 16March 12, 2023 1:45 PM

R16 Thanks for the recommendation! Just ordered it!

by Anonymousreply 17March 12, 2023 5:06 PM

[quote]a traumatized women

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2023 9:55 PM

Pricilla Barnes standing like a flamingo looks ridiculous. along with some of the most stupid sounding tv theme show music of all time.

by Anonymousreply 19March 13, 2023 10:22 PM

They probably didn't know what to do with Joyce. Perhaps she could have been swinging from trees with the monkeys or banging on the candy machine.

by Anonymousreply 20March 13, 2023 10:30 PM

This may very well be the most DL thread of all time. Quite the hot topic.

by Anonymousreply 21March 13, 2023 10:37 PM

Joyce’s pussy stank!

by Anonymousreply 22March 13, 2023 11:20 PM

[quote] Ritter falls backward on the fence

Ritter falling off a bike while ogling a pretty woman in the first couple of seasons was classic. Ritter falling backwards on the fence was incredibly lame. That was the best they could come up with? Joyce was probably happy they didn’t ask her to do some stupid shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2023 4:18 AM

They were originally going to have a hot muscle bound bodybuilder pass by Joyce and she was going to bite the back of her palm and then gently urinate in her tan slacks, but the device that was in her slacks to provide the 'urine' kept gushing out and soaking the slacks so they gave up on the idea and just had her feed goats.

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2023 5:21 AM

When I was a kid and "Three's Company" premiered, the press treated it like it was the fall of the Roman Empire because it was supposed to be so shockingly risqué. But it never really was in actuality. It was even less sexy than the 60s bedroom farces at the movie theater, because the show didn't really show as much cleavage or tight clothes as those films did.

There were impotence & sexual disinterest jokes about the Ropers, and swish jokes about Jack, and there were all the gags where two of the roommates would overhear the third talking to a date about something innocuous that the other two would always assume was about sex. But in actuality none of the three characters ever had much sex.

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2023 6:01 AM

40 years later, and the LA Zoo still looks more or less the same.

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2023 6:03 AM

R26 That sounds like a relief.

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2023 6:07 AM

R13 I fucking can’t stand Suzanne Somers but damn she is right to roll her eyes at JDW’s I’m a the-a-tre actress bullshit. To her credit, at least SS wisely knew the show for what it was (which there was nothing wrong with, btw)

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2023 7:28 AM

I notice Lana and Larry were excluded from the opening credits yet they were shown riding the tram during the end credits.

by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2023 4:40 PM

They missed a great opportunity to have Lana in the opening segment topless playing tongue tag with the snake wrapped around her.

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2023 4:43 PM

R25 The show was a hit when I was in Jr High School. One of my classmates (Sandee Lage) would try to emulate Chrissy by wearing her hair in ponytails, chewing gum and acting really stupid and flirty with the teachers. She also dressed like her in short shorts and Espadrilles which were easy to find in California.

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2023 4:53 PM

“In the opening credits for the show, viewers see Jack ride his bike past a brunette woman who has her back turned to the camera. She is apparently very beautiful and makes Jack crash his bike. Well, the beautiful brunette was actually Suzanne Somers in a wig!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2023 4:58 PM

ABC launched two 'controversial adult comedies' at the time (couldn't air during family hour) - Three's Company and Soap. Because of their controversy, they became huge ratings hits enjoyed by the whole family.

by Anonymousreply 33March 14, 2023 5:18 PM

R21 I thought that accolade would go to the almost 100 (haven't checked it in a minute) comment thread on Jem and The Holograms greatest hits (also including The Misfits songs).

by Anonymousreply 34March 14, 2023 5:26 PM

It’s fucking stupid!

by Anonymousreply 35March 14, 2023 5:31 PM

[quote] Pricilla Barnes standing like a flamingo looks ridiculous.

Had Suzanne Somers stayed with the show, they would have had her picking her nose in front of the orangutans 🦧 exhibit.

by Anonymousreply 36March 14, 2023 7:20 PM

R29 Larry was in all the opening segments once furley came on and they switched to the SM pier opening. Sad I know this but true.

I still wanna know how much Priscilla Barnes was lying about her age? She had to have been in her early 30s when she started but I think she claimed to be 25.

by Anonymousreply 37March 14, 2023 7:30 PM

The flower shop was a front. Janet was Santa Monica's most exclusive yacht girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 14, 2023 7:36 PM

Jennilee must have known she wouldn’t be asked back after Priscilla’s first season. They filmed two versions of the zoo opening and closing credits- one with and one without Cindy.

Priscilla was sympathetic towards Jennilee on the E! special, while Joyce was a downright bitch.

by Anonymousreply 39March 14, 2023 7:41 PM

[quote] Priscilla was sympathetic towards Jennilee on the E! special, while Joyce was a downright bitch.

I'll have to watch that.

by Anonymousreply 40March 14, 2023 8:22 PM

That E! Special is great, it really highlights Joyce’s incandescent rage toward John, Suzanne and the producers

by Anonymousreply 41March 14, 2023 8:24 PM

Is it on YouTube? If not, where can it be seen?

TIA!

by Anonymousreply 42March 14, 2023 8:30 PM

It was last year…looks like it was taken down ☹️.

R41 is exactly right. Joyce’s anger and resentment were abundantly evident in the special, then at the end she says that after the show she went off to study with the great spiritual teachers of the world or something stupid like that. Clearly they didn’t show her how to get over it.

by Anonymousreply 43March 14, 2023 9:00 PM

[quote] I notice Lana and Larry were excluded from the opening credits yet they were shown riding the tram during the end credits.

You mean Cindy? Lana/Ann Wedgeworth wasn’t on the Priscilla seasons.

Jennilee on the tram in the credits always cracked me up. Priscilla pretends to point at something and Jennilee has the worst over reaction ever!

by Anonymousreply 44March 14, 2023 9:31 PM

This thread made me laugh out loud, several times.

R43’s comment reminds me of some interview or program where Joyce DeWitt SPITS the words “They LIED. To my FAAACCCE!”

In real life, you’d be surprised how many times it’s an appropriate quote. Like Michael Scott’s “That’s what SHE said.”

by Anonymousreply 45March 14, 2023 9:39 PM

Joyce said something along the lines of “The producers of TC were arrogant to think they could mold Jennilee into what they wanted…instead of hiring a really good actress”.

by Anonymousreply 46March 15, 2023 1:03 AM

It was stupid

by Anonymousreply 47March 15, 2023 1:18 AM

Lana was on the tram.

by Anonymousreply 48March 15, 2023 5:10 PM

R28 How DARE you defend Suzanne!!

by Anonymousreply 49March 15, 2023 5:24 PM

[quote] Lana was on the tram.

Joyce pushed both Lana and Cindy off the motherfucking tram at 70 mph! Cindy fell into a hedge and into a coma. They had to scrape Lana’s insides off of the hard cement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 15, 2023 7:35 PM

I always assumed Joyce would end up getting arrested for stalking Suzanne and Alan and making obscene phone calls, like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 15, 2023 8:42 PM

Even though the actors had their issues, it always sounds like the producers of "TC" were all major fucking assholes, much more so than the average television producers.

by Anonymousreply 52March 17, 2023 3:28 AM

I remember that interview and Joyce's rage about the hiring of Jennilee to replace Suzanne. Joyce was disgusted that they hired someone she clearly perceived as a talentless bimbo and was so happy when apparent thespian Priscilla replaced her. What I found interesting is that Joyce seemed to be admitting without saying that she thought Suzanne was really talented.

by Anonymousreply 53March 17, 2023 3:45 AM

Why did three working adults in their 30s have to share a 2-bedroom dump?

by Anonymousreply 54March 17, 2023 3:59 AM

She did it just to annoy you forty three years in the future, you insufferable queen.

by Anonymousreply 55March 17, 2023 4:05 AM

R53 that’s sort of what i thought was better about the later years though - aside from that it was a funnier, more /Ritter /knotts/Larry centric show - that you could actually believe Janet and Terri could be friends. Joyce could never hide her contempt for Suzanne and it showed on the show.

by Anonymousreply 56March 17, 2023 4:10 AM

Suzanne on Larry King. King asks her if she and Joyce stayed in touch after their reunion (“We email…but we’re very different people”). She also says she and John Ritter were looking for a project to work on right before he died.

Also - she claims she was originally up for the Bette Midler role in Outrageous Fortune.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 17, 2023 4:26 AM

[quote] You left out Jenilee Harrison and what she did in the opening credits.

If I remember correctly, Jenilee is shown in the opening credits trying in vain to stylize and accessorize her Infinite Dress without a mirror.

by Anonymousreply 58March 17, 2023 4:26 AM

R57 Ritter himself said she lies about everything. And he was a “nice guy” - second only to Henry Winkler.

by Anonymousreply 59March 17, 2023 4:29 AM

[quote]Joyce could never hide her contempt for Suzanne and it showed on the show.

Interesting you think that, I never perceived it. I thought the original cast had near-perfect chemistry. And when they swapped in Don Knotts that miraculously worked too.

by Anonymousreply 60March 17, 2023 4:48 AM

That's a credit to Don. I loved him way more than the Ropers.

by Anonymousreply 61March 17, 2023 11:57 AM

[quote]Why did three working adults in their 30s have to share a 2-bedroom dump?

Why did two divorced men share an apartment together while driving each other crazy?

The script called for it.

by Anonymousreply 62March 17, 2023 11:58 AM

I think Jenilee gets a bad rap. She was great at the slapstick physical humor with John Ritter.

She was in an impossible situation but she was likable.

by Anonymousreply 63March 17, 2023 12:25 PM

All this show need was a Bonnie Franklin cameo! No bikinis Bonnie.

She and Joyce could have argued over who had the better hairdo.

by Anonymousreply 64March 17, 2023 12:41 PM

No Bonnie - but DL’s favorite pivoting redhead was a guest star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 17, 2023 12:46 PM

Why does Suzanne look like the staypuff marshmallow man at r57?

by Anonymousreply 66March 17, 2023 3:05 PM

R66 Because she’d just finished eating the Staypuft Marshmallow Man, and some nachos.

by Anonymousreply 67March 17, 2023 3:43 PM

I'm so in love with r67, it hurts.

by Anonymousreply 68March 17, 2023 3:56 PM

OMG R32! Forget the mysteries of the pyramids, this is a mind-blowing revelation!

by Anonymousreply 69March 17, 2023 4:25 PM

Suzanne Staypuff also claims that one of the TC’s producers was infatuated with her. And then she married Alan and that soured the relationship, so when she tried to negotiate her raise through Alan, that factor played a huge part in her getting fired.

by Anonymousreply 70March 17, 2023 4:51 PM

I think that the producers were correct on SS, she was the problem

by Anonymousreply 71March 17, 2023 5:29 PM

Jennilee almost had a nip slip when she was frantically waving, too.

by Anonymousreply 72March 17, 2023 5:31 PM

It’s one of the most stupid tv show openings ever produced

by Anonymousreply 73March 17, 2023 5:31 PM

Suzanne is delusional. The show only improved after she left. She was never the best thing about the show.

by Anonymousreply 74March 17, 2023 5:31 PM

I loved Chrissy and hated Cindy and Terri

by Anonymousreply 75March 17, 2023 5:34 PM

Fun Fact: The little tow headed boy in the credits petting the goat is John Ritter's son, Jason Ritter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 17, 2023 6:25 PM

R57 why is Joan VanArk talking about Three’s Company?

by Anonymousreply 77March 17, 2023 6:31 PM

Threads like these are why I love DL.

by Anonymousreply 78March 17, 2023 6:59 PM

Joyce should have dumped Johnny Carson’s lawyer and let Carson fuck her. Maybe he would have made her the fourth Mrs.Carson and she could have looked down on that asshole Suzanne while counting her millions in her Malibu beach house.

Instead, she’s touring the country in shitty theater productions while Suzanne lounges around spending her Thighmaster millions while looking for a new snake oil to sell. .

by Anonymousreply 79March 17, 2023 7:01 PM

[quote] Joyce should have dumped Johnny Carson’s lawyer and let Carson fuck her

ummm…what??!? Carson was after her? Where’s the source on this?

R78 I so agree

by Anonymousreply 80March 17, 2023 7:05 PM

R79 Theater? I thought her last production took place a a Waffle House fast food joint?

by Anonymousreply 81March 17, 2023 7:08 PM

[quote]Fun Fact: The little tow headed boy in the credits petting the goat is John Ritter's son, Jason Ritter.

Yeah, we know. We saw it 70 posts ago.

by Anonymousreply 82March 17, 2023 7:10 PM

Carson’s lawyer, Henry Bushkin, wrote a memoir several years ago r80. He was Joyce’s boyfriend around the time Johnny’s divorce from wife #3 was finalized. According to Bushkin Johnny wanted to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 83March 17, 2023 7:14 PM

R80 oooh I’ve read excerpts on that - was very unflattering to Carson and seemed to have a lot of dirt. We need a thread on it.

by Anonymousreply 84March 17, 2023 7:16 PM

Which one of you freaks commissioned this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 17, 2023 7:24 PM

R10 Dame Jennilee!!!!! hahahahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 86March 17, 2023 7:30 PM

both Jason and Tyler seem GAY

by Anonymousreply 87March 17, 2023 7:59 PM

This is Jennilee in 2016. God only knows what work she’s had done since.

Jennilee was married to Cybill Shepherd’s ex, Bruce Oppenheim, for thirty years, they divorced last year. I wonder how they got along, presumably they had interactions since he’s the father of Cybill’s twins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 17, 2023 8:09 PM

Especially Tyler, r87!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 17, 2023 8:55 PM

r89

stinky linky

but yes I meant to say Tyler is flaming

by Anonymousreply 90March 17, 2023 8:56 PM

Johnny had hear many stories, probably from Bushkin himself about Joyce's tremendous bush which was all the rage back in the '70s and add to that, she had a pretty substantial one in the 'back' as well....

by Anonymousreply 91March 17, 2023 9:06 PM

Johnny did love those brunettes ... upstairs and downstairs both.

by Anonymousreply 92March 17, 2023 10:55 PM

The producers were cheap Vaudevillian slimes. They got lucky with a T&A sitcom and wanted their actors to work for nothing. When SS challenged them they got rid of her. Thinking she was just a disposable blonde, they replaced her with a novice nobody who probably earned minimum wage.

I can't believe the show lasted even one year without SS. Maybe people tuned-in thinking was still on there? It was never the same afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 93March 17, 2023 11:45 PM

Hi, Suzanne.

(NOT a fan, BTW.)

by Anonymousreply 94March 17, 2023 11:47 PM

R93 I think they probably did the best they could in hiring Priscilla Barnes. Priscilla was sexy and could play comedy. It wasn’t the smash hit that it was, but the ratings were actually decent until the last season. Ironically Priscilla hated being on the show. But something did go out of the show without Suzanne.

by Anonymousreply 95March 18, 2023 12:54 AM

R42 here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 18, 2023 12:55 AM

Oops nevermind it’s blocked.

by Anonymousreply 97March 18, 2023 12:56 AM

Thanks for trying for me, though, my friend.

by Anonymousreply 98March 18, 2023 12:56 AM

Suzanne just signed on to play Janice from The Muppets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 18, 2023 1:15 AM

Groovy.

by Anonymousreply 100March 18, 2023 1:17 AM

[quote]Joyce said something along the lines of “The producers of TC were arrogant to think they could mold Jenilee into what they wanted…instead of hiring a really good actress”.

And yet by the time Three's Company was ending, Jenilee was starring on the #1 Drama on television while Joyce couldn't get arrested in Hollywood.

Funny how that works out, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 18, 2023 1:36 AM

R95 it was in the top 10 until the last season, which is way better than the other ABC shows. I’d say they did a pretty good job in the replacement department - and a lot of people think those years were funnier.

by Anonymousreply 102March 18, 2023 2:00 AM

Joyce as “Nana” - skip to 2:16 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 18, 2023 3:07 AM

Come in knock on my door, we been waiting for you…

by Anonymousreply 104March 18, 2023 3:14 AM

This is the best DL thread in ages. Keep it coming.

Any day that takes Joyce DeWitt down a peg is a good day!

by Anonymousreply 105March 18, 2023 3:23 AM

Joyce DeWitt is from West Virginia. The more you know!

by Anonymousreply 106March 18, 2023 3:25 AM

These are the threads that have kept me coming here for almost 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 107March 18, 2023 3:43 AM

That damn Lana was hilarious but dumb. She could have had the title to that apartment building just like that if only she'd given Mr Furley just one taste.

by Anonymousreply 108March 18, 2023 3:45 AM

She was MAGA before MAGA. Therefore she was extremely frustrated.

by Anonymousreply 109March 18, 2023 3:49 AM

"Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of Three's Company" was the TV movie on which Joyce took cash to consult.

When I heard that, I thought "She's going to make them include her anecdote about turning down the chance to do Shakespeare to do a TV pilot instead."

Right on time.

by Anonymousreply 110March 18, 2023 3:56 AM

[quote]That damn Lana was hilarious but dumb. She could have had the title to that apartment building just like that if only she'd given Mr Furley just one taste.

Furley's brother Bart owned the building, not him.

by Anonymousreply 111March 18, 2023 3:58 AM

I hated TC but I love(d) John Ritter. It's an interesting guy who can play the fool in a sitcom and the the preacher on The Waltons and a menacing stepfather robot on Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Gone too soon.

by Anonymousreply 112March 18, 2023 4:00 AM

“Joyce’s Incandescent Rage” would be a great name for a band.

by Anonymousreply 113March 18, 2023 4:08 AM

Having grown up in Bumfuck, GA, these opening credits were the first time I saw a proper zoo. It looked so classy and elegant, especially with the tram. Imagine this gayling's shock and horror when we went to Cheehaw Park in Albany, GA and the highlights were seeing beavers, a mean ostrich, and a caged snake.

by Anonymousreply 114March 18, 2023 5:16 AM

So shady that they had Jennilee waving to the others from across the entire zoo -- she was just not part of the gang.

by Anonymousreply 115March 18, 2023 5:21 AM

Maggie looks thrilled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 18, 2023 5:42 AM

The opening credits of “Angie” were so much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 18, 2023 5:58 AM

It's only now occuring to me how weird it was that these three roommates hung out together all the time. Camping trips, etc. Nobody I've ever known in real life who had roommates ever did that shit.

by Anonymousreply 118March 18, 2023 8:23 AM

R118 They didn't hang out all the time. They all went on dates alone, rarely ever worked together (Jack lasted 1 episode at Janet's flower shop) & even when Jack & Janet went to Hawaii to meet Greg Brady they left Terri, Larry & Furley behind in Ca.

by Anonymousreply 119March 18, 2023 8:27 AM

R46 I recall Joyce was on Maury (when he still had celebs on there like Cher) & he asked her about her co-stars & later surprised her with a couple of them. I think she belittled Jenilee then but that didn't stop JH from coming out to be with Joyce on the show 7 saying nice things about her. AWKWARD!

Priscilla was born in '52 so she just recently turned 70. She has been listed as '54 or '55 (lots of celebs cut a couple years off).

by Anonymousreply 120March 18, 2023 8:33 AM

Barnes married actor Ted Monte in 2012.

Who is this guy?

by Anonymousreply 121March 18, 2023 8:38 AM

The producers also did The Jeffersons. Jack shoulda had two black girl roomies. One a tranny hooker Named Bobcat. The other with a disability of having a huge vagina that caused her extreme pain and embarrassment. Richard Kline woulda been a pimp of Bobcat and other girls in the building. He'd be living the high life whilst also getting free rent due to providing free hos for Mr Furley.

by Anonymousreply 122March 18, 2023 8:45 AM

Terri was better with Cindy because Cindy was a pale comparison to Krissy. Jack was already the silly, slapstick character. So, the show didn’t really need a dumb bimbo. And, once Mr. Furley came around, there was even less need for a bimbo. Terri worked because her and Joyce were both the straight man to Jack’s antics.

My order is Terri > Krissy > Cindy.

However it is complicated by the fact that I enjoy the Ropers more than Mr. Furley.

by Anonymousreply 123March 18, 2023 11:53 AM

One thing I don’t understand is why the landlords on the show have so much power over the roommates. How can Mr. Roper not allow for parties? Why does he care if Jack is gay or not? Did landlords really have so much power in the 70s?

by Anonymousreply 124March 18, 2023 12:09 PM

It was an exact copy of a Brit show. They followed it to the letter.

by Anonymousreply 125March 18, 2023 12:57 PM

When they own the house and are subletting a portion of it, yes, R124.

by Anonymousreply 126March 18, 2023 2:20 PM

[quote]Terri worked because her and Joyce

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 127March 18, 2023 3:19 PM

[quote]How can Mr. Roper not allow for parties? Why does he care if Jack is gay or not? Did landlords really have so much power in the 70s?

You don't think your landlord can instruct you not to have parties? As for Jack being gay, the idea was he wouldn't permit the girls to have him as a roommate had he not been gay (i.e., he wouldn't be sexually interested in them, so no wild orgies, pre-marital sex, etc.)

Landlords have a lot of power over their premises and to whom they can rent, house rules, etc. even today, not just the '70s.

by Anonymousreply 128March 18, 2023 3:21 PM

Joyce’s pussy stunk!

by Anonymousreply 129March 18, 2023 3:22 PM

[quote]Did landlords really have so much power in the 70s?

I'm not sure if it's a success or failure of the tenants' rights movement that R124 has no idea.

Even now, discrimination against gays in housing is still a fight.

by Anonymousreply 130March 18, 2023 3:53 PM

Everyone had fun at the zoo, except angry Joyce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 18, 2023 4:22 PM

Terri started out as a dizzy blonde, but she became more sensible and “straight” as the seasons wore on.

by Anonymousreply 132March 18, 2023 4:25 PM

Team Suzanne Somers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 18, 2023 4:26 PM

I was so invested in the show when I was a kid, that the episode where Jack basically hazes Priscilla's character traumatized me lol!

by Anonymousreply 134March 18, 2023 4:27 PM

Touring the three's Company credits filming locations - both the beach and the zoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 18, 2023 4:50 PM

Could they get away with the line in the theme song like this today “hers, and hers and his?” There’d need to be a “their’s” or “them’s” in there these days.

by Anonymousreply 136March 18, 2023 4:53 PM

Please do fuck off, r136.

by Anonymousreply 137March 18, 2023 4:55 PM

Has anyone rated all of Mrs. Roper's caftans from best to worst?

by Anonymousreply 138March 18, 2023 5:07 PM

For you crafty whores:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 18, 2023 5:17 PM

[quote] I was so invested in the show when I was a kid, that the episode where Jack basically hazes Priscilla's character traumatized me lol!

“Cum on me, Jack. You can’t stop now.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 18, 2023 5:21 PM

One thing that most impressed me about this shows themesong was that it was admirably pornish by 70s standards.

by Anonymousreply 141March 18, 2023 5:55 PM

The Three's Company apartment building

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 18, 2023 6:11 PM

Remember this little ditty?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143March 18, 2023 6:33 PM

R134 how come?

by Anonymousreply 144March 18, 2023 6:34 PM

I know what r134 is talking about. It was a rare “dramatic” moment for Jack Tripper when he realizes he’s gone a step too far with Teri. Then Teri’s response is also played so dramatically.

It was stupid as hell but it made my ten year old self well up 😢.

by Anonymousreply 145March 18, 2023 6:39 PM

Burying the hatchet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 18, 2023 6:51 PM

John.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147March 18, 2023 7:19 PM

Joyce looks very verklempt in that screen shot, it’s the most acting she’s done in years.

by Anonymousreply 148March 18, 2023 7:24 PM

R147 why does Joyce always call him Jonathan? That wasn’t his fucking name!

Also interesting how casual they are about his fucking guest stars when he was very much married.

by Anonymousreply 149March 18, 2023 7:53 PM

I suspect John would be an even more beloved institution now had he lived, ala Henry Winkler. You could easily seeing him landing a lead or a juicy supporting role in some HBO or Netflix type prestige show. He'd only have turned 75 this year. Such a big loss.

by Anonymousreply 150March 18, 2023 7:55 PM

[quote][R147] why does Joyce always call him Jonathan? That wasn’t his fucking name!

His first name was Johnathan.

Johnathan Southworth Ritter.

by Anonymousreply 151March 18, 2023 7:59 PM

Has Jason or his wife Melanie commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 152March 18, 2023 8:03 PM

Too bad it wasn’t buried in that cunt’s back r146

by Anonymousreply 153March 18, 2023 8:44 PM

John Ritter's sons Jason and Tyler look just like him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 18, 2023 8:57 PM

R153, are you Joyce or Suzanne?

by Anonymousreply 155March 18, 2023 9:32 PM

I have to say that Joyce has aged very well. She looks fabulous for 73.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 18, 2023 9:45 PM

Joyce had a great pair of tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 18, 2023 9:46 PM

[quote] Joyce had a great pair of tits.

🎵 Nothing beats a great pair of tits 🎵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 18, 2023 10:12 PM

She really got her money's worth from that haircut, didn't she.

by Anonymousreply 159March 18, 2023 10:41 PM

R159 how do you mean?

by Anonymousreply 160March 19, 2023 12:10 AM

^^Cancel the Joyce DeWitt troll

by Anonymousreply 161March 19, 2023 12:14 AM

Yeah, R159, what do you mean? It grows back, you know.

by Anonymousreply 162March 19, 2023 12:14 AM

R159 Well, I thought it was funnY.

by Anonymousreply 163March 19, 2023 12:24 AM

I did too.

by Anonymousreply 164March 19, 2023 12:33 AM

It was the Married With Children of it's day.

by Anonymousreply 165March 19, 2023 12:33 AM

Janet's pear shaped bottom was always the hottest thing of the early 80s. Plus her dyed jet black Joan Jett hair style. She was a trend setter.

by Anonymousreply 166March 19, 2023 6:09 AM

Joyce always reminded me of Beaker from the Muppets. The same bulging eyes and shrieking/squeaky voice.

by Anonymousreply 167March 19, 2023 6:14 AM

I wish Ryan Murphy would cast Joyce in something.

by Anonymousreply 168March 19, 2023 8:57 AM

Mary Richards and Janet Wood were positive role models for strong and ambitious working women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 19, 2023 9:13 AM

Joyce Dewitt troll stop. Your r168 post is especially laughable.

by Anonymousreply 170March 19, 2023 12:26 PM

According to the Joyce DaTwat troll she had at least six Oscars in her. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 171March 19, 2023 1:22 PM

[quote]she had at least six Oscars in her.

I promise I wasn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 172March 19, 2023 3:44 PM

Watched a “Love Boat” on Pluto last night with Joyce featured as a huge TV star (aspirational!) who brings her (in her words) “retarded son” on the cruise with her. He is a secret to the world and she keeps him hidden on the cruise, which leads a gossip magazine reporter (Ray Buktenica, Joyce’s real life lovah) to suspect she is hiding a romantic relationship. Doc Bricker is in on the secret and he and Joyce briefly pose as a couple in order to throw off the reporter. Naturally everything comes to light eventually and the reporter convinces Joyce to OK an article about how she’s raising a special kid.

Weirdly, Richard Kline was also on this episode, but he and Joyce didn’t interact. He played a newlywed who suspects his wife is cuckolding him with her ex, Lyle Waggoner.

by Anonymousreply 173March 19, 2023 3:52 PM

The producers of Love Boat wanted Joyce to play the role that seem fit her best-the retarded character-but classically trained actress Ms.DeWitt said “that’s what people expect! I want to play the mother of the retarded character!”

The script was rewritten based on this plot twist and Joyce won a “pick” in TV Guide’s Picks and Pans section the week the show aired.

by Anonymousreply 174March 19, 2023 4:17 PM

Back in the 90s there was a talk show (Maury maybe?) that had Joyce as the guest star. After 20-30 minutes they brought out some of the other TC cast to surprise Joyce - I remember it included Richard Kline and Jennilee. My impression was the Joyce did not seem happy to share the spotlight all of a sudden, though she faked it well enough. I think she was trying to launch a comeback and probably had no interest in a TC reunion at that time. Of course she’s done many the reunion since. 💵

by Anonymousreply 175March 19, 2023 4:23 PM

To be honest, once she started shilling those panty hose I checked out.

by Anonymousreply 176March 19, 2023 4:28 PM

To be honest 99% of every reply is the same loser.

by Anonymousreply 177March 19, 2023 4:29 PM

R177 I have no doubt this troll is the same one who pushes every bizarre thread worshiping some nobody celeb like Dominique Dunne. She is a used fucking tampon alright.

by Anonymousreply 178March 19, 2023 4:31 PM

[quote]Weirdly, Richard Kline was also on this episode, but he and Joyce didn’t interact.

Speaking of Richard Kline, about three years ago I was eating with friends in an Italian restaurant in Hell's Kitchen and saw these two men eating at a table by the window. One was kind of heavy-set and the other was this much older man with white hair who looked a tiny bit frail but otherwise okay. At one point the heavy-set guy got up to go to the men's room and that was when I realized that the older guy with white hair was Richard Kline. I told my two friends that Larry from "Three's Company" was at the table by the window but much to my surprise, neither of them had ever been "TC" fans and therefore had no idea who I was talking about. Oh, well, it was thrilling for me!

by Anonymousreply 179March 19, 2023 5:31 PM

R179 No doubt you went home that night and stroked your minge thinking of Larry. Good gawd lady, get a life.

by Anonymousreply 180March 19, 2023 5:36 PM

R180, you're posting in a thread about "Three's Company" on a Sunday afternoon just like the rest of us and you're telling ME to get a life? Look in the mirror, stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 181March 19, 2023 5:43 PM

Girls girls you’re both pretty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 19, 2023 5:45 PM

R179 he looks great for his age and I LOVE him. If I met him I’d die, seriously. Does he still teach his acting class?

by Anonymousreply 183March 19, 2023 5:49 PM

R181 while not stroking her minge thinking of Larry, is also a rageaholic. You need to get drunk lady. Be happy.

by Anonymousreply 184March 19, 2023 5:50 PM

Does anyone know how old Mrs. Roper was supposed to be?

by Anonymousreply 185March 19, 2023 5:52 PM

R185 approximately 112 years old. She was also Cybills mom in The Heartbreak Kid, wearing the same caftans.

by Anonymousreply 186March 19, 2023 5:54 PM

R183 Richard Kline had a nice ass.

So did John Ritter, for that matter.

Thank God for '70s/'80s tight pants!

by Anonymousreply 187March 19, 2023 6:02 PM

“Joyce DeWitt troll?” Are we taking the replies that are praising Joyce here seriously?

by Anonymousreply 188March 19, 2023 6:03 PM

Thanks, R183. That's a good question. I do know he's worked quite steadily on the stage in the years since "TC" but maybe he still teaches during his downtime. By the way, I thought he was cute back when he played Larry and agree he still looks good for his age.

by Anonymousreply 189March 19, 2023 6:06 PM

I wonder if Suzanne and Joyce ever got into a heated cat fight on the set.

by Anonymousreply 190March 19, 2023 6:06 PM

I want to know what guest stars Ritter fucked! I’m guessing Joanna Kerns - that had great chemistry.

I actually met him once, too. I was 10 years old.

by Anonymousreply 191March 19, 2023 6:10 PM

[quote]I know what [R134] is talking about. It was a rare “dramatic” moment for Jack Tripper when he realizes he’s gone a step too far with Teri. Then Teri’s response is also played so dramatically.

I don't think there were many but this post got me to wondering what other dramatic moments they had on the show. The only three I can think of: (1) the aforementioned scene with Jack humiliating Teri at her welcome party, (2) the moment when Janet basically told Jack that she didn't trust him to be around her visiting baby sister, and (3) the somewhat dramatic moment in the flower shop when Janet reaches her breaking point with Jack and demands he stop playing around so much and do his job.

If there were any others, I'm not recalling them, but then I don't remember much from the latter seasons.

by Anonymousreply 192March 19, 2023 6:16 PM

R192 the ballet one!! Seriously some of the most embarrassing “dramatic sitcom” moments ever. Even Penny Marshall was better in that episode with Ted Danson as the fireman.

by Anonymousreply 193March 19, 2023 6:21 PM

R192, I’m thinking of the one where Janet almost got unwillingly fingered by her dance instructor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194March 19, 2023 6:21 PM

R193 great minds 😆

by Anonymousreply 195March 19, 2023 6:22 PM

Mmmmm, Michael Bell.

Met him a few years back. Older but he has kept fit and that voice is still sexy.

by Anonymousreply 196March 19, 2023 6:29 PM

R193 and R194, you're both awesome -- how could I forget that one! Great minds indeed!

by Anonymousreply 197March 19, 2023 6:29 PM

R179, was the restaurant 44 Southwest?

by Anonymousreply 198March 19, 2023 7:55 PM

“If she [Suzanne] really believes that’s what happened…then she’s never going to be able to learn from the situation…because her perspective is so skewed.”

by Anonymousreply 199March 19, 2023 8:06 PM

It was a nod to DeWitt’s open secret around beastiality.

by Anonymousreply 200March 19, 2023 8:19 PM

Suzy Summers is worth 100 mil according to net worth sites. I doubt she gives a fuck what Joyce Detwat thinks.

by Anonymousreply 201March 19, 2023 8:20 PM

The only quasi-honest thing that SS said in the Larry King interview is that prior to their online reunion, she told one of her co-producers “Why the hell would I want to talk to Joyce DeWitt?”

by Anonymousreply 202March 19, 2023 8:27 PM

I think the most dramatic moment on the show is when Jack and especially Janet were getting worked up emotionally because they thought Chrissy had a Brain Hemorrhage and was going to die in the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 203March 19, 2023 8:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 19, 2023 9:01 PM

R198, I believe it was Giovanni's on 44th between 8th and 9th.

by Anonymousreply 205March 19, 2023 9:05 PM

I've never read anything bad about John Ritter

by Anonymousreply 206March 19, 2023 9:24 PM

R204 Man, looking at that clip I see that Priscilla Barnes did not age well at all.

by Anonymousreply 207March 19, 2023 9:26 PM

R207, she's 89 years old, she looks fine!

by Anonymousreply 208March 19, 2023 9:28 PM

Have Joyce or Suzanne ever commented on "3C," the off-Broadway "dark" version of Three's Company? The playwright takes all the tropes (jiggle girls, gay jokes) and makes something really dark out of it — Jack gets homophobically verbally abused, Mr. Roper molests Janet on stage, etc.

I saw it with an audience of subscription old people and they were appalled.

Here's the "opening credits" to "3C."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209March 19, 2023 9:34 PM

R209 Was that a Mindy Kaling piece of theater?

by Anonymousreply 210March 19, 2023 9:37 PM

[quote] Man, looking at that clip I see that Priscilla Barnes did not age well at all.

In another thread someone said it looked like her plastic surgeon removed a load bearing wall.

by Anonymousreply 211March 19, 2023 9:41 PM

I'd post a story about how John Ritter wanted to beat me up in a hotel toilet but no one would ever believe it.

by Anonymousreply 212March 19, 2023 9:43 PM

R206 they tried hard to make a movie career fof jim and he got mostly shitty projects - a shame because in the right things he could have done really well - certainly more talented then ,the not UNtalented) Billy Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 213March 19, 2023 10:08 PM

Him*

by Anonymousreply 214March 19, 2023 10:09 PM

Joyce DeWitt never did a nude scene.

by Anonymousreply 215March 19, 2023 10:29 PM

Watching Joyce's LOVE BOAT episode now on Paramount+

Right from the start, her character is described as "the sexiest woman on tv"

by Anonymousreply 216March 20, 2023 1:11 AM

Joyce just said the r-word!

So edgy!

by Anonymousreply 217March 20, 2023 1:22 AM

Doc: "He's a good kid."

Joyce: "Yes he is ...but that's not all you noticed, is it?"

Doc: "Noooooo, he's ahhhh... little slow."

Joyce: "Oh Doctor, you don't have to use euphemisms. Billy's been retarded since birth, I've accepted that."

by Anonymousreply 218March 20, 2023 1:37 AM

Joyce used her childhood memories of her mother’s chats with her pediatrician to find the inspiration needed for the scene in r218’s post.

by Anonymousreply 219March 20, 2023 4:38 AM

“Retarded” just means “delayed”. I’m sure some day “delayed” will be a cruel slur, too.

“Mentally retarded” was the “medical” term for people with Downs Syndrome and other chromosomal disorders (or whatever the politically correct thing is to call it) now.

by Anonymousreply 220March 20, 2023 8:57 AM

The kid was more autistic than retarded.

Definitely a trainable by the way he learned to say "delicious" and spell.

Still, I thought it was creepy when he told Joyce that he found her delicious.

by Anonymousreply 221March 20, 2023 9:05 AM

...spell his name.

by Anonymousreply 222March 20, 2023 9:06 AM

Joyce's snatch was uber delish.

by Anonymousreply 223March 20, 2023 9:40 AM

R203 “But why does it always have to happen to the good ones?”

by Anonymousreply 224March 20, 2023 2:23 PM

Puke. Three's C was a farce and almost all the epis were based on a misunderstanding. Ain't nuthin dramatic about that. It is just a lame formula. John's sweet tasty ass wuz the only thing that made the show.

by Anonymousreply 225March 20, 2023 2:26 PM

[quote]I've never read anything bad about John Ritter

No disrespect to Ritter but as I recall he was kind of put on a pedestal as the "star" of the show while Joyce and Suzanne were thought of as just being co-stars, which didn't make sense to me since the show was called "Three's Company," not "Jack Tripper." It was about the three of them together, not just one of them, so on that point I didn't blame Suzanne for feeling she should be paid an equal salary to Ritter. (In fact, it's too bad she and Joyce couldn't have banded together a la the cast of "Friends" in a joint stand for more money.) I mean it wasn't as if Ritter was some huge star going into the show -- I think he'd mostly done guest parts on other shows and had been a supporting player on "The Waltons" -- so why they weren't all treated as equals from the start now, looking back, just seemed like sexist nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 226March 20, 2023 3:02 PM

One addendum to my post: I don't know if even Ritter was getting a paycheck like the one Suzanne was asking for -- she may have been demanding an amount far beyond what would've been reasonable -- but my larger point is that they should have all been regarded as equals by the producers, which I don't think was the case.

by Anonymousreply 227March 20, 2023 3:57 PM

The only reason Three's Company even existed was because the producers recognized John Ritter's comedic and acting ability and basically built the show around him. Yes, they could have increased his costars salaries, but apparently giving them the same as Ritter was not in their budget. It was comparable to giving vice presidents of a company the same salary as the CEO. It was a deal breaker and not going to happen. The execs were willing to give Suzanne much more than what she was making but they were not going to give in to her demands.

by Anonymousreply 228March 20, 2023 4:03 PM

Joyce, embracing her truth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229March 20, 2023 4:49 PM

[quote]The only reason Three's Company even existed was because the producers recognized John Ritter's comedic and acting ability and basically built the show around him.

Perhaps, but I still think that Joyce and Suzanne deserved every bit as much credit for the show's success as Ritter. People tuned in for the three of them together, not just to see Ritter bump into walls, which is why "Three's A Crowd" would later go on to fold so quickly. Audiences were only interested in Jack if Janet and Chrissy (or later Teri) were around and didn't care anymore once they were gone. It was always about the chemistry, not just one person (no matter how talented he was), which was the point I was trying to make.

by Anonymousreply 230March 20, 2023 6:33 PM

Don't forgot the girls practically invented jiggle t.v.

"Chrissy, why are we jogging in place?"

"I dunno, it just seems fun!"

by Anonymousreply 231March 20, 2023 10:49 PM

PLEASE tell me this is a fab site and not her real page. I’d be so soooo sad for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232March 21, 2023 3:00 AM

fan*

by Anonymousreply 233March 21, 2023 3:01 AM

If that is her account, it sadly makes me think of Brendad’s IG.

by Anonymousreply 234March 21, 2023 3:04 AM

R234 that’s a name I know literally only from the DL and I have no clue what she’s even known for . But she sure seems like the gift that keeps on giving.

I’m gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and assume it’s a fan account. The thing is, she actually was a decent actress (certainly compared to the others) and was very pretty. Maybe she really is nuts since her career died after the show.

by Anonymousreply 235March 21, 2023 3:09 AM

R25 I so remember that! Perfectly put!

by Anonymousreply 236March 21, 2023 3:14 AM

True, r25. It's hard to believe now, but back in the 70s Three's Company was a pretty controversial show. It was considered a raunchy smutfest by conservatives. It's so tame now, but back then it was pretty risque for network tv.

by Anonymousreply 237March 21, 2023 3:19 AM

They could have really upped the artistry of this show had they performed it in French!

by Anonymousreply 238March 21, 2023 3:42 AM

[quote] what’s funny now to watch is how Jack (and of course) Larry were very clearly getting it but the girls always acted like they were virgins (even once they were all well over 30)

by Anonymousreply 239March 21, 2023 3:49 AM

R179 I would’ve been thrilled too. I loved when Larry showed up on TC, he was one of my fav on the show. Doggone John Ritter passing. I did not know he was Tex Ritter’s son. Wow. All the girls were good, imho. I just loved everyone on that show. Too bad they all had to work with people who did not appreciate the actors they had. It was tv gold.

by Anonymousreply 240March 21, 2023 4:19 AM

And when the song says ‘down at our rendezvous’ I thought it was a whole French sentence, indicating the supposed ‘risque’ slant the show was supposed to be about. I only found out very recently it was English words.

by Anonymousreply 241March 21, 2023 4:25 AM

Down at our rendezvous

by Anonymousreply 242March 21, 2023 4:42 AM

Barnes was also on Jane The Virgin for several years. She was fun, although tragic looking.

Please carry on with the thread - it's been a fun read!

by Anonymousreply 243March 21, 2023 4:42 AM

The Jack/Larry/Furley centric ones were always the best, totally agree. I love the skiing one, which didn’t even have a Chrissy replacement yet (which perhaps goes to show just how “important” the blonde was)

by Anonymousreply 244March 21, 2023 4:57 AM

I bet someone somewhere knows if any of the animals from that intro are still alive. Maybe like an elephant could be or something.

by Anonymousreply 245March 21, 2023 5:04 AM

They probably didn't feel Joyce with any of the animals because she already looks like a fawn.

by Anonymousreply 246March 21, 2023 5:05 AM

The extended Season 4 opening. Everyone has something funny to do except Joyce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247March 21, 2023 5:15 AM

[quote]what’s funny now to watch is how Jack (and of course) Larry were very clearly getting it

It was funny how Roper thought that Jack and Larry were lovers. The best scene was the one in which Jack and Larry, while playing around, did this bizarre thing where they put their arms around each other and started bumping their bodies together, during which of course Roper walked in the door.

by Anonymousreply 248March 21, 2023 5:40 AM

Somers was never going to get paid the same as Ritter.

It's been said her & hubby wanted the same salary as Archie because she was just as famous now & popular as he was too that show.

Ritter got twice the amount(due to the pay structure at the time in the show's contracts) as the girls who got twice the amount of The Ropers (& later Furley, Lana & then when Larry basically replaced her).

I recall she want to go from $30- $50 thousand an episode to $200-$400 thousand an episode (whatever Archie got).

Joyce would've had to been paid the same & Ritter would've had to have his pay doubled by the chain reaction. The Ropers would've also have seen their paychecks skyrocket as well. The cast would've cost over 1 million an episode without a script, guest stars, sets, etc.

Somers refused to back down from the "chain reaction contract demands" she was going for so Chrissy was tossed over for replacements.

by Anonymousreply 249March 21, 2023 6:39 AM

R230 The girls on TC meant absolutely nothing and that is why they were paid peanuts. Joyce never worked again after this show so clearly beggars can't b choosers. Suzy Summers worked loads after and was a business girl so made tonnes of money selling her crap and books.

by Anonymousreply 250March 21, 2023 9:30 AM

Let's face it, The Ropers got screwed!

by Anonymousreply 251March 21, 2023 10:05 AM

If you were right, R250, Three's a Crowd would have been a smash hit that lasted longer than Three's Company, since it was all about John Ritter as Jack.

But that wasn't the case, was it?

by Anonymousreply 252March 21, 2023 12:55 PM

R252 What a retarded argument. The girl Jack was with on that show and her father were both boring fucking assholes. Had nothing to do with Jack. I think I saw one episode with the new father-daughter back then and I never watched again. Nor did many others.

by Anonymousreply 253March 21, 2023 1:35 PM

In other words, Three's Company worked because Ritter had great costars, Three's a Crowd didn't work because his costars were poor (though Robert Mandan was fantastic on Soap).

You made my argument for me, R253. Well done!

by Anonymousreply 254March 21, 2023 1:54 PM

R254 Fuck off, you moron. I have zero interest in your frau obsession with Joyce Detwat.

by Anonymousreply 255March 21, 2023 2:01 PM

[quote] Let's face it, The Ropers got screwed!

Yeah, their show was purposely canceled after the timeframe that would've allowed them to return to Three's Company.

by Anonymousreply 256March 21, 2023 2:06 PM

Wiki says it had great ratings the first season and was only canceled because the fuckers moved it to Saturday at 8pm. Poor Lindley and Fell became homeless scum after that.

Cancellation At the beginning of the 1979–80 season, ABC moved the show to Saturdays at 8 pm, resulting in an audience drop that put it near the bottom of the ratings. Being placed on Saturday nights, rather than on the ABC Tuesday night lineup, caused an immediate fall into the bottom ten (#52 out of 61 shows for the week of September 17–23, its second week of the season) as the show was in direct competition with the NBC show CHiPs. The show later moved to 8:30 pm on Saturdays by January 1980. The move upset Fell to the point that he actually went to ABC headquarters in New York to plead with the network to move the show to a better time slot. His effort was in vain, however, and the show continued to pull in low ratings. The drop in ratings and the fact that the show wasn't pulling in the key young demographic audience led to announcement of the show's cancellation by ABC in May 1980. The last three episodes aired Thursdays at 9:30 pm after Barney Miller in May 1980. Audra Lindley stated in Chris Mann's 1997 book about Three's Company that she was surprised that The Ropers had been canceled after a late-season surge in the series ratings had allowed it to finish the 1979–80 season at number 25;[2] the Nielsen ratings for that year, however, list the series Soap at number 25.

With the series canceled, Fell approached Three's Company producers about the Ropers returning to the show. However, during the time The Ropers was on the air, the landlord characters had been replaced on Three's Company by Ralph Furley (Don Knotts). The addition had worked well and Three's Company had retained its popularity. The idea of returning Fell and Lindley to their original Three's Company roles was undesirable to producers and ABC, mainly because they had one character playing the landlord role now as opposed to two, which would require more money to be paid out per episode; the cancellation of The Ropers came just as Suzy Summers began to renegotiate her contract, which would lead to her very public contract dispute during the 1980–81 television season that led to her departure from the series. The cancellation of The Ropers came just one month after the one-year contractual deadline had passed.

by Anonymousreply 257March 21, 2023 2:13 PM

[quote]It's been said her & hubby

Whoever said it doesn't understand English.

And from your writing, you have a tenuous grasp as well.

by Anonymousreply 258March 21, 2023 2:47 PM

At least they got to come back for one episode where Stanley caught Helen in bed with Furley.

by Anonymousreply 259March 21, 2023 3:13 PM

Fuck off, grammar nazee. It is my mission to get you fucks off this site.

by Anonymousreply 260March 21, 2023 3:20 PM

It's cute that you think there's only one.

by Anonymousreply 261March 21, 2023 3:39 PM

That is Priscilla's actual Instagram. Her Facebook is similar, and while it appears to actually be she, it also appears that she pays someone to run it and post for her. Everything is so bot-like.

I hope she doesn't pay them that much, given the results.

For a while she was trying to get a grassroots campaign going to get on Dancing With the Stars, and she posted a video of herself doing some chaines and dropping her keys or her iPhone. She may have been under the influence of something.

She has a new-ish official website that defines the word "basic" in every sense. For a long time, she was one of those actors whose website had pages that have been "Coming Soon" for years. And for a bit she was trying to go by Priscilla Barnes-Monte. The Full Monte jokes write themselves.

I can't imagine her in "A Streetcar Named Desire" much less "Bus Stop" or "Born Yesterday."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262March 21, 2023 9:11 PM

Suzie Sommers said that Audra Lindley used to fart constantly. She had bad gas issues.

by Anonymousreply 263March 21, 2023 9:27 PM

R263 I’ve been expecting you. How was your work day?

by Anonymousreply 264March 21, 2023 9:29 PM

It's Suzy Summers, troll.

by Anonymousreply 265March 21, 2023 10:51 PM

Even as a kid, John Ritter did seem really gay (vs. pretending to be gay).

JDW does look great for her age, but it’s more apparent now that she had a nose job, at some point.

I preferred Mr. Furley to the Ropers. Mr. Roper had a mean vibe that I didn’t like.

Larry was a good character.

No one has brought up the Regal Beagle yet, but I’ll say that I thought it was a dumb name for a bar.

by Anonymousreply 266March 21, 2023 11:32 PM

Didn't Priscilla Barnes flash beav in Muff Parade or some other such rag back in the day? It seems like Jenilee was the only one of the 'blonde' roommates who could keep her clothes on, lest we forget Suze's flashing gigantic bush with some scorchingly white tan lines in Playboy.

by Anonymousreply 267March 22, 2023 1:41 AM

I was just watching the one where they were $100 short on the rent and Chrissie is crying because Mr Roper is literally banging on their door because rent is eleven days late. I just didn't have the energy to deal with his crazy ass.

by Anonymousreply 268March 22, 2023 1:47 AM

Anyone have a pic of Suze's mugshot from the 70s when the cops nabbed her for hanging paper???

by Anonymousreply 269March 22, 2023 2:01 AM

I have this one in my wallet and blown up above the sofa in living room!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270March 22, 2023 2:16 AM

Did Joyce ever bare all for Jugs, Hustler, Muff Parade or some other titillating men's journal? If she did, a generation of young men would have reached manhood having imagined themselves her lover, via wrinkled and sperm-soaked glossy pages stashed under their mattresses. Joyce had delightfully perky tits that would have hung demurely for a tasteful photo shoot. And her bush, while ample, would have left Suzannes a distant second, with jet black, well manicured fur hugging the dark pink rim of her vulva.

by Anonymousreply 271March 22, 2023 2:17 AM

Arrested for a DUI in EL SEGUNDO, looking nutty as a fruitcake? How dreadful. I could have used mine as a headshot.

How dreadful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272March 22, 2023 2:18 AM

Priscilla seems like a sloppy but fun drunk! 🥂

by Anonymousreply 273March 22, 2023 2:44 AM

[quote] She has a new-ish official website that defines the word "basic" in every sense.

First sign that it's a "basic" website is that its address is priscillabm2015.wixsite.com, not priscillabarnes.com. I'll bet her official email address is priscillabm2015@aol.com.

by Anonymousreply 274March 22, 2023 3:30 AM

I knew someone who worked on Three’s Company who said Priscilla was a big coke fiend at the time.

by Anonymousreply 275March 22, 2023 3:33 AM

R270 Suzy Summers was such a rebel! Gotta love that bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 276March 22, 2023 8:27 AM

R275 as opposed to the rest of the cast?

by Anonymousreply 277March 22, 2023 9:06 AM

In 1981 John Ritter and Audra Lindley worked together for an episode of the religious anthology show Insight. Lindley in particular is nowhere near her 3's Company persona.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 22, 2023 11:42 AM

R278 No doubt the whole world treats your clammy undulating snatch the way Stan rejected Hel's slimy snatch.

by Anonymousreply 279March 22, 2023 12:19 PM

Suzanne Somers is a Trump-loving cunt.

by Anonymousreply 280March 22, 2023 2:50 PM

Where’s the story about fingering Suzanne in a hot tub?

by Anonymousreply 281March 22, 2023 4:30 PM

Would Lana be the first cougar represented on t.v? Methinks she is.

by Anonymousreply 282March 22, 2023 5:25 PM

I always hated how Priscilla Barnes as Terri would do this stupid "la la la" thing with her arms, and then wave at a non-existent person on the road, while sitting comfortably in the zoo tram next to Jack, after having fake laughed at something pervy that Larry just said (when he said absolutely nothing!!). As a kid, I seethed at that, because she seemed so fake and "happy go lucky". Skip to 0:06 in the below, and watch this over and over. Priscilla was a psycho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 22, 2023 10:20 PM

Excuse the hell out of me, r282

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284March 22, 2023 10:30 PM

Was Mr. Roper just deeply, deeply closeted? Not that gays would want to claim him as one of us. But: he always made fun of Jack for being a supposed 'mo. And the wouldn't fuck poor frustrated Mrs. Roper. That can't just be ED. Did he ever leer at any of the girls or want to fuck them? Chrissy would have, for free rent.

by Anonymousreply 285March 23, 2023 1:00 AM

What is Insight and where would one see this? PBS? Jay sandrich directed this is I’m guessing it was some sort of prestigious playhouse type thing. Did a lot of movie and TV stars guest on it?

I recognize the old guy as Trippers grandfather when he pretended to be a doctor. And the young-ish girl from the dance of episode of Laverne & Shirley. Sad I know.

by Anonymousreply 286March 23, 2023 1:46 AM

Also I love how Ritter , Henry Winkler and all those TV actors of the time always sported beards on hiatus. Was such a thing.

by Anonymousreply 287March 23, 2023 1:49 AM

Little kids love drunk Priscilla!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288March 23, 2023 1:57 AM

Mrs. Roper farted in her caftans all the time. Imagine the smell underneath.

by Anonymousreply 289March 23, 2023 3:19 AM

Fart jokes are so funny!

by Anonymousreply 290March 23, 2023 7:43 AM

R288 Yuck. Whoo iz that uglee man exposing himself to lil gurlls. Pedo.

by Anonymousreply 291March 23, 2023 10:38 AM

R286: Insight was a religious themed anthology show produced by the Paulist Fathers, a Catholic organization of priests whose mission is to reach out those outside the Catholic Faith. The show was syndicated from 1960 until the early 80s. The executive producer was Father Elwood Keiser. Show started as 30 minute sermons/lectures by Father Keiser, but soon developed into an anthology show like Twilight Zone or Playhouse 90 with a different story each week. The show was low budget but managed to get some top writers and actors to appear. Someone I follow on Twitter who is into old TV shows made me aware of this series last fall and I've enjoyed watching many of the old episodes on the Insight Youtube channel. Some of the episodes can be preachy and/or quite dated, but others are very well done. Here's link to the channel on YouTube.

A few episodes are also quite camp. Especially episode 386 17 Forever which includes a mother daugher wig snatching fight. Rue McClanahan plays the mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292March 23, 2023 10:47 AM

That prissy Rue McClanahan was a slut.

by Anonymousreply 293March 23, 2023 11:16 AM

R283 Hopelessly Homosexual even at 6, huh?

by Anonymousreply 294March 23, 2023 12:23 PM

R283 izz ten trillion % sikotic. Priss was directed to do that by the director. Clearly sico don't have no phucking clue about anything.

by Anonymousreply 295March 23, 2023 12:52 PM

I liked Rue. Betty was a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 296March 23, 2023 5:15 PM

Short film with Priscilla that was written/directed by her husband (who co-stars).

He is still quite handsome. She looks like she could be playing his mother. She really shouldn’t have fucked up her face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297March 23, 2023 6:23 PM

Why didn't they invite Chrissy to Janet and Phillip's wedding? Seems so unfair to leave her stuck and her mother's guest bedroom waiting for that invite.

by Anonymousreply 298March 23, 2023 6:25 PM

Janet got married?

by Anonymousreply 299March 23, 2023 6:28 PM

Janet's parents didn't want to come either r 298

by Anonymousreply 300March 23, 2023 6:40 PM

Suzanne, Priscilla and Jenilee have all bared their breasts in magazines or movies. Joyce has not.

by Anonymousreply 301March 23, 2023 7:28 PM

Nobody wanted to see that angry Muppet’s titties in 1979, and nobody wants to see them now.

by Anonymousreply 302March 23, 2023 7:41 PM

I wanna see Joyce’s titties!!

by Anonymousreply 303March 23, 2023 7:48 PM

I named Joyce’s breasts “bitter” and “disappointed”.

by Anonymousreply 304March 23, 2023 8:06 PM

Bitter, disappointing and unapproving were Joyce’s bread and butter

by Anonymousreply 305March 23, 2023 8:27 PM

I think we all forget what a cultural phenomenon, Joyce and Ray Buktenica were in the late 1970s. They were the precursors for Brangelina and Bennifer in terms of celibrity romances that the public could not get enough of.

by Anonymousreply 306March 23, 2023 11:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307March 23, 2023 11:16 PM

Nude Joyce has all the appeal of a diner's 1.99 breakfast plate: two fried eggs and a strip of undercooked bacon.

by Anonymousreply 308March 24, 2023 2:12 AM

This Joyce Detwat troll is the most deranged troll I ever seen on this site. Holy jeesass fuck. Tryna compare this pear shaped bottom nobody to Brangelina! LOl.

by Anonymousreply 309March 24, 2023 2:16 AM

Rona Barrett nicknamed Joyce and Ray “Royce” back in the later ‘70s. She also broke the story of their split after their televised blowup on Battle of the Network Stars when they competed on opposite teams for the Simon Says event.

by Anonymousreply 310March 24, 2023 5:21 AM

r310

any vid of their blowup?

by Anonymousreply 311March 24, 2023 9:05 AM

Richard Kline did an episode of Insight. Alas Insight never asked Joyce De Witt, Suzanne Somers, Jenilee Harrison or Priscilla Barnes to do an episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 24, 2023 11:54 AM

Richard Klein was acshully a rilly smart guy. I remember he commented on some epis of 3s C and his college education rilly shawn throo. He was abul to intelecshully brake down the episode. Most in Hollywood are dumberer than fucking toothpaste.

by Anonymousreply 313March 24, 2023 11:58 AM

Lay off the sauce, r313/Priscilla!

by Anonymousreply 314March 24, 2023 12:01 PM

Fuck yoo, Joyce Detwat troll.

by Anonymousreply 315March 24, 2023 12:14 PM

Joyce had it all scrubbed from the internet, R311. She's THAT powerful.

by Anonymousreply 316March 24, 2023 6:41 PM

R310, I will never get Joyce's shrill shrieking of, "BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS!!!" at Ray over and over out of my head. I've heard from the more than one person that Tammy Lauren suffered severe trauma from witnessing the incident (she was only 12 or 13 at the time) and it ultimately played a big part in her leaving show business for good.

by Anonymousreply 317March 24, 2023 7:56 PM

Describe Joyce’s minge in detail. Show your work.

by Anonymousreply 318March 24, 2023 8:03 PM

Didn’t Joyce fist a DL’er in the Bellagio fountains once?

by Anonymousreply 319March 24, 2023 8:30 PM

Any vids of Joyce diddling her gash?

by Anonymousreply 320March 24, 2023 9:35 PM

Well, this thread was hilarious for the first couple hundred posts maybe.

This is classic DL pointless bitchery, and I live for it. Love you bitches!

by Anonymousreply 321March 25, 2023 5:41 AM

Most of it is the revolting Joyce Detwat troll. So no it is not.

by Anonymousreply 322March 25, 2023 11:12 AM

How come nobody gives a s*** about Threes a Crowd?

by Anonymousreply 323March 25, 2023 1:47 PM

Gives a what?

You know we can curse here, right?

by Anonymousreply 324March 25, 2023 2:32 PM

When you are speaking into a mic it automatically you.

by Anonymousreply 325March 25, 2023 3:20 PM

Censors you.

by Anonymousreply 326March 25, 2023 3:20 PM

Ah, I gotchu. I didn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 327March 25, 2023 3:30 PM

My voice to text does not censor me fuck cunt bitch

by Anonymousreply 328March 25, 2023 5:37 PM

Did Joyce shave her pussy when she returned second season with her new look?

by Anonymousreply 329March 25, 2023 5:39 PM

Who told Suzanne to do that fucked up ponytail? It’s not sexy; it makes Chrissy look like she’s attending the same school as Joyce’s son on The Love Boat.

by Anonymousreply 330March 25, 2023 5:49 PM

Actually, it was determined that Joyce was ahead of her time with her short spiky do. She is credited with having the first "punk" style. Suzie Quatro was pissed when it was announced.

by Anonymousreply 331March 25, 2023 6:01 PM

R330 The constant bleaching caused a bald spot so that fucked up ponytail was hiding it.

by Anonymousreply 332March 25, 2023 6:10 PM

[quote]it is complicated by the fact that I enjoy the Ropers more than Mr. Furley.

I actually thought if anyone else in the cast besides Ritter should've been nominated for an Emmy, it was Audra Lindley. Her line deliveries as Mrs. Roper were priceless.

by Anonymousreply 333March 25, 2023 7:23 PM

[quote]Who told Suzanne to do that fucked up ponytail? It’s not sexy; it makes Chrissy look like she’s attending the same school as Joyce’s son on The Love Boat.

It is known as a "hair spout."

by Anonymousreply 334March 25, 2023 8:20 PM

Did they really make that cheap new set of credits and add THREE'S A CROWD to the syndication package as THREE'S COMPANY TOO? Or did a fan do that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335March 25, 2023 9:41 PM

R335, I think some stations over the years have shown "Three's A Crowd" as part of the "Three's Company" syndication package -- i.e., after airing the final episode of "TC," they switch to "TAC" and go through all of those episodes (it only lasted a season) before cycling back to the first episode of "TC." I've never known if they actually changed the title of the show to "Three's Company Too," though I guess that wouldn't surprise me if they did.

By the way, this practice has been done before. If you've ever watched the syndicated reruns of "Night Gallery," the episodes featuring Gary Collins were from a separate, short-run series called "The Sixth Sense" whose 1-hour installments were severely edited to fit into the half-hour syndicated run of "Night Gallery" (with newly-filmed introductions provided by Rod Serling).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336March 25, 2023 10:04 PM

""Gee, Chrissy your right, these yogo poses really gets the blood flowing!"

"You're telling me!"

"Jack!"

"Don't listen to him Janet, remember were here to expand our minds."

"Oh, I'm expanding, too,! Aye yi yi! Spfdck! Brzzvxxxk!"

by Anonymousreply 337March 26, 2023 12:16 AM

As a gayling, I wanted to rub my hands all over John Ritter’s hairy chest.

by Anonymousreply 338March 26, 2023 12:47 AM

What happened to OG roommate Eleanor's baby from the pilot episode? When she returned in season 2 there was no mention of the child.

by Anonymousreply 339March 26, 2023 12:58 AM

R310 I really can’t tell if that’s a parody or not that’s the scary part.

I started going down that Insight rabbit hole (that you for the link btw) really so many tv and movie actors were on that - I wonder why because it’s…a strange show. Like Afterschool special for adults.

by Anonymousreply 340March 26, 2023 1:27 AM

R340, I've gone down the Insight rabbit hole as well. It's an earnest show that tackled serious issues in a sincere way. Quite often, It's filmed/videotaped single act theater. The actors were paid scale. I imagine they did it as a change of pace from the more commercial projects they were doing and do something with more substance. One of my favorite Insights is The Clown of Freedom starring Martin Sheen (who did a lot of Insights) as a clown in a Latin American country arrested by the military dictatorship because what he and his troupe do in their act is considered a threat to the regime. Liberation theology occasionally popped up on these Insights.

by Anonymousreply 341March 26, 2023 10:39 AM

There was a lame corporate sketch show called "Two's Company" meant to lure ordinary citizens to do Focus groups that I saw at least three timea.

by Anonymousreply 342March 26, 2023 11:01 AM

I always thought they were singing, "come and knock on our door, take a step in the nude"

For years I wondered why they wanted us to step out in the nude.

by Anonymousreply 343March 26, 2023 11:34 AM

R343 is an actual retard. That's why.

by Anonymousreply 344March 26, 2023 12:22 PM

I laughed out loud at that one, R343. It does sound like that.

Speaking of which, remember when Janet and Mrs Roper stepped out in the nude for a good cause? There was a belly dancer in that episode who was shaking her body in front of Mr Roper and you could see the top of her pubic hair or was it just me?

by Anonymousreply 345March 26, 2023 2:00 PM

I been checking clips and find the one where jacks visits is so cringey with misogyny, awful acting and bad writing. Chrissy is not a good person. And Suzanne Somers playing drunk was horrifying. I I have seen the shoes since the 70s and they are worse than I remember.

They tried the old the gang winning a pile of money trope and how they change was embarrassing to watch. Then they all attack each other so harshly. Chrissy was backstabbing, lying, mean witch. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 346March 26, 2023 4:44 PM

Fun fact: the male singer of the TC theme song's name is "Ray Charles." No, not "Georgia on my mind," but another RC.

by Anonymousreply 347March 26, 2023 6:25 PM

R330, when Suzanne auditioned to replace as the Witch in Into the Woods on Broadway, she proudly announced that she had based those Chrissy side ponytails on Mrs. Lovett’s hair in Sweeney Todd. Sondheim didn’t have the slightest clue what she was talking about.

by Anonymousreply 348March 26, 2023 6:48 PM

r348

she auditioned for Sondheim? That literally makes me laugh out loud

by Anonymousreply 349March 26, 2023 7:06 PM

interesting article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350March 26, 2023 7:16 PM

[quote] So, after the episode was wrapped, the crew then revealed the coffin, with a blonde side ponytail sticking out! DeWitt, Jenilee Harrison (who played Chrissy's original replacement, Chrissy's cousin, Cindy Snow) and Richard Kline (the sleazy neighbor to the gang, Larry) all confirmed the story while appearing on the podcast of Priscilla Barnes (the final replacement for Chrissy) during the 40th anniversary of Three's Company a few years back

Priscilla Barnes has a podcast?

by Anonymousreply 351March 26, 2023 7:30 PM

R351 I need to know this too.

by Anonymousreply 352March 26, 2023 8:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353March 26, 2023 8:41 PM

Is it me, or can just anyone throw up a podcast these day? Shouldn’t there be some kind of vetting processes?

by Anonymousreply 354March 26, 2023 9:57 PM

What’s her connection with Ed Asner? Did he just interview with anyone?

by Anonymousreply 355March 27, 2023 2:30 AM

The Ray Charles who sings the theme is the famous (white) Ray Charles of The Ray Charles Singers, known for a number of elevator music choral pop albums. He also worked with Perry Como a lot. He wrote special material, in the 70s he did some for The Muppet Show. The old joke about the two people in showbiz with the same name used to be "one is black and blind, the other is white and deaf."

The Three's Company and Ropers theme songs are by Joe Raposo! (He wrote lots of Sesame Street songs, "Bein' Green" and the Carpenters hit "Sing").

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356March 27, 2023 2:35 AM

I am listening to Priscilla’s TC podcast with Joyce, Richard and Jennilee. Both Joyce and Priscilla are very complimentary towards Jennilee so if there was any bad blood between Joyce/Jennilee it seems like it’s all water under the bridge. It is pretty disorganized and Priscilla is definitely not a seasoned interviewer but it’s fairly entertaining while all over the place. Richard talks about his experience in Vietnam, Jennilee talks about her success with the info commercial industry, and Joyce tells a story about receiving pennies from heaven from John Ritter. The women all pretty much hated TC producer Micky Ross.

by Anonymousreply 357March 27, 2023 5:33 AM

Priscilla also says she was offered the “She’s The Sheriff” gig after Joyce turned it down, then of course it went to Suzanne. Jennilee and Don Knotts then filmed a pilot spin-off from STS though she never filmed any scenes with Suzanne. She had a brief conversation with her and said there was no animosity.

Priscilla spilled that Joyce will only sign photos from the post-Suzanne seasons of the show.

by Anonymousreply 358March 27, 2023 5:49 AM

R357 "Joyce tells a story about receiving pennies from heaven from John Ritter". Boy, that is interesting. Now I'll have to find that podcast! Can you link it? Ritter always looked like a real pussycat.

by Anonymousreply 359March 27, 2023 6:26 AM

Suzanne and Joyce made up years ago, what happened with that? Was it all just propaganda? I feel so disillusioned.

by Anonymousreply 360March 27, 2023 11:30 AM

Why is Janice married to her father in this commercial?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361March 27, 2023 12:08 PM

Here it is!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362March 27, 2023 12:45 PM

I love that they invited Mr. Furley to the zoo with them. He always looked like he was lonely, and the others were always rolling their eyes at him whenever they had to deal with him, so it was very nice that they asked him to join them for an afternoon outing.

by Anonymousreply 363March 27, 2023 12:46 PM

R65, the two guys she lives with were hot, especially the blond guy. They looked like they could have done gay porn. The blond actor, David Trent, sadly died of AIDS in 1995, so I’m guessing he was quite popular with the boys down in West Hollywood back in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364March 27, 2023 1:39 PM

Whose idea was it to have Mrs. Roper always wearing caftans? In one of the original pilot episodes, Mrs. Roper is wearing a pantsuit, which means that someone must have decided thought Mrs. Ripper’s wardrobe needed to be different.

by Anonymousreply 365March 27, 2023 2:01 PM

^^^Roper

by Anonymousreply 366March 27, 2023 2:02 PM

R364’s research is an example of what I love about DL. Good info!

by Anonymousreply 367March 27, 2023 2:03 PM

God forgot to wind it.

by Anonymousreply 368March 27, 2023 2:07 PM

On the podcast, Richard Kline said he hated being mean to Terri when she first showed up.

by Anonymousreply 369March 27, 2023 2:09 PM

[quote]Whose idea was it to have Mrs. Roper always wearing caftans?

I thought it was a mumu

by Anonymousreply 370March 27, 2023 2:12 PM

r363

They didn't invite him, he just showed up. He was like, "It's a public place you can't stop me from going"

by Anonymousreply 371March 27, 2023 2:13 PM

[quote]The blond actor, David Trent, sadly died of AIDS in 1995,

Do you mean Daniel Trent?

by Anonymousreply 372March 27, 2023 2:59 PM

So we find out in the podcast that J. Harrison dated Robert Blake and that Richard Kline served in Vietnam. I wonder which of those experiences was more traumatic.

by Anonymousreply 373March 27, 2023 3:14 PM

We also find out that John Ritter has been sending Joyce DeWitt shiny pennies from the grave. Not making this up.

by Anonymousreply 374March 27, 2023 3:17 PM

Harrison spoke nicely of Suzanne Somers at the very end of the podcast.

by Anonymousreply 375March 27, 2023 3:33 PM

Isn't Jennie Lee married to a zillionaire?

by Anonymousreply 376March 27, 2023 3:34 PM

Harrison? From Lowe's?

by Anonymousreply 377March 27, 2023 3:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378March 27, 2023 3:44 PM

[quote] We also find out that John Ritter has been sending Joyce DeWitt shiny pennies from the grave. Not making this up.

She’s fucking insane! And to only sign pics from the non Suzanne seasons what a bitter cunt.

Does Richard Kline of Northwestern University still teach his acting class?

by Anonymousreply 379March 27, 2023 3:50 PM

Priscilla in particular demonstrates no self-editing in the podcast, and for that reason I recommend it.

Richard says he was not placed in active duty in Vietnam and Priscilla asks him something like did he keep himself busy fucking Chinese prostitutes.

She also has two fucks to give about naming some of the men who were sexually inappropriate with her throughout her career.

by Anonymousreply 380March 27, 2023 4:15 PM

Norman Fell did an Insight. He plays a landlord.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381March 27, 2023 11:33 PM

R380 ok I bit and listened to it. I kind of love Priscilla after listening to that, although she’s a bit too fond of referencing “the three Jews” at every turn. Jenillee seems like a genuinely sweet woman and Joyce not surprisingly sounds like a prissy twat

by Anonymousreply 382March 28, 2023 12:01 AM

Didn’t Norman Fell play the landlord in “The Graduate”?

by Anonymousreply 383March 28, 2023 1:33 AM

That's great info, R364. Thanks for posting.

By the way, regarding Barrie Youngfellow, I also remember when Richard Kline played her husband in the last 1 or 2 seasons of "It's A Living" back in the late '80s/early '90s. The show was in first-run syndication, so usually came on Saturday afternoons. They had nice chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 384March 28, 2023 5:27 AM

Be somebody Act like somebody React like somebody Kollect your Rewards

by Anonymousreply 385March 28, 2023 11:44 PM

R385 freaking love that episode.

Joyce really did say that every fan who comes up to her (all 4 of them) like the Priscilla episodes the best. I can understand being team Furley but she really needs to get over it already.

by Anonymousreply 386March 29, 2023 3:02 AM

The Joyce Detwat troll needs to fucking get over it.

by Anonymousreply 387March 29, 2023 3:08 AM

I just watched the Love Boat episode with Joyce. Boy, was she good! Whoever thought she'd be such a great dramatic actress?

by Anonymousreply 388March 29, 2023 3:24 AM

Maybe Joyce is on her period and feels crotchety that day…

by Anonymousreply 389March 29, 2023 4:51 AM

R23 he was ogling at Suzanne Somers. That was actually Suzanne walking.

by Anonymousreply 390March 29, 2023 5:11 AM

I listened to Priscilla interview Ed Asner too. They mostly talked about Ed’s political beliefs. Priscilla did mention that during TC, the notes she would regularly get from producers would be to play her comedic scenes as “more Shiksa” (although not Jewish, Priscilla says she favored the comedic style of Jewish actors and comedians when delivering a line, but was often told to dial it back).

by Anonymousreply 391March 29, 2023 7:06 PM

They really wrote Lana into a corner. They gave her no nuances other than being a horny older woman. Tony winner, and Wedgeworth deserved so much better than what she got.

by Anonymousreply 392March 30, 2023 2:37 AM

Lana was the poor man’s Ginny Wroblicki.

by Anonymousreply 393March 30, 2023 2:47 AM

R391 she seems awfully obsessed with Jews.

by Anonymousreply 394March 30, 2023 2:52 AM

R392 plus, it was difficult to believe that Jack would not at least try to fuck Lana considering he was so hungry for sex. He should have loved the attention considering he dated the older woman on one of the episodes. Remember Janet and Chrissy thought he was dating her Mom, Martha. So funny!

by Anonymousreply 395March 30, 2023 2:53 AM

[quote]They really wrote Lana into a corner. They gave her no nuances other than being a horny older woman.

And yet the equally one-note Blanche on "The Golden Girls" is a DL icon. Actually, all the principal characters on GG are one-note.

by Anonymousreply 396March 30, 2023 7:05 AM

Who was the pretty brunette next to Joyce in the Battle of the Network Stars photo? I usually recognize all these old has beens.

by Anonymousreply 397March 31, 2023 6:20 PM

Is it Maren Jensen from Battlestar Galactica?

by Anonymousreply 398March 31, 2023 6:25 PM

R398, yes.

by Anonymousreply 399March 31, 2023 7:11 PM

R396, that's not accurate at all. There are myriad episodes that demonstrate the complexity of Blanche's character. Add to that Rue McLanaghan, an astute technician, was very good at conveying a significant amount of depth for what could have been a one-note character, but was not.

by Anonymousreply 400March 31, 2023 8:37 PM

[quote]Rue McLanaghan

Oh, honey.

Turn in your gay card.

by Anonymousreply 401March 31, 2023 10:00 PM

R400 ITA

by Anonymousreply 402April 1, 2023 1:16 AM

The season 4 and 5 opening credits were the best because they really captured the essence of the show and why it was so popular. It features the cast enjoying the Santa Monica pier and all its fun amenities on a warm, sunny day, including the three leads sailing on a boat. Watching those credits really made you feel like life was a ball again, and I’m sure a lot of viewers really thought that if only they lived in Southern California that they too could be having the time of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 403April 1, 2023 4:45 AM

R400 is a schizoaffective psycho. No she wasn't. Rue was a slut and empty headed bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 404April 1, 2023 4:52 AM

It's to depict her character as the down-to-earth and practical one.

by Anonymousreply 405April 1, 2023 4:53 AM

What do you supposed Trump has on Lindsay Graham? Do you suppose he is going to go down for something as well? He was clearly the most shaken over this in his video.

by Anonymousreply 406April 1, 2023 4:32 PM

[quote] I just watched the Love Boat episode with Joyce. Boy, was she good! Whoever thought she'd be such a great dramatic actress?

Funny, that same episode is also mentioned in the Lyle Waggoner thread. Everyone seems to be watching it which is good news for Joyce.

by Anonymousreply 407April 1, 2023 4:34 PM

R406 polluting a Three’s Company thread with CUNT TRUMP verbiage.

by Anonymousreply 408April 1, 2023 4:35 PM

R403 my bad

by Anonymousreply 409April 1, 2023 4:38 PM

R409 no worries. I unfortunately mess up threads frequently. It’s easy to do. I just despise Trump and want him to suffer greatly ♥️

by Anonymousreply 410April 1, 2023 6:01 PM

[quote]The season 4 and 5 opening credits were the best because they really captured the essence of the show

No it did not. The whole show can be summed up with Jack looking at women and failing (falling off bike)

by Anonymousreply 411April 1, 2023 7:17 PM

Wasn't one of the girls in the original ending, where the trio are feeding seagulls, one of the original Chrissie or Janet characters?

by Anonymousreply 412April 1, 2023 7:18 PM

I posted this before. A good friend worked on the show beginning with the numerous pilots. The team knew they had a hit but didn't know how big of a hit until it aired. ABC was pushing Soap. Everyone loved John. Super professional and the nicest guy. Joyce is exactly what she seemed. The show depending on her steadiness so much that they wrote the "Good old reliable Janet" episode because of it. Everyone also loved Suzanne. She was always the first to know the lines and blocking and was super involved in making it a good show. Norman Fell especially was so grateful to be on a hit and he loved being recognized on the street and asked for his autograph. Audra, not so much. She was something of a snob and felt the show was beneath her, especially since she was a supporting player. The Suzanne love stopped when Alan Hamel started interjecting himself into the business affairs.

It's easy to see why Joyce was upset she wasn't chosen to play John's wife in the spinoff because that's so definitely where the show was headed in its final season. There was one where they both join a computer dating service and naturally the computer matches them up together and another where Jack reads in the paper that a roommate is in love with another roommate. It's a direct steal from an earlier Suzanne episode, but Jack thinks it's Janet and they have surprising chemistry in a good episode. I also agree that while the spinoff was a hard sell, longtime fans would not accept Jack Tripper with anyone else but Janet.

by Anonymousreply 413April 1, 2023 7:33 PM

Great stuff, r413, super interesting. Never saw your previous post.

I'm the OP, I never thought it would take off like this, this is easily my most successful thread ever. Life is a ball again!

by Anonymousreply 414April 1, 2023 8:03 PM

Am I the only one hoping for Mary Cadorette having a triumphant career third act?

by Anonymousreply 415April 1, 2023 8:14 PM

I can promise you that you are, R415.

by Anonymousreply 416April 1, 2023 8:17 PM

I missed her second act

by Anonymousreply 417April 1, 2023 8:18 PM

I hate the way the 3C theme song is sung. Really cheesy and creepy. And the extra "funky" instrumentals just make it even worse.

by Anonymousreply 418April 1, 2023 8:19 PM

Why did questionable commodities like Shelley Hack, Morgan Brittney and Patty Duke continually get opportunities with show after show in the 1980s, while proven hit-makers like Joyce, Bonnie Franklin and Beth Howland not get any?

by Anonymousreply 419April 1, 2023 8:43 PM

[quote]while proven hit-makers like Joyce, Bonnie Franklin and Beth Howland not get any?

One hit series, however successful, doesn't make someone a "proven hit-maker."

by Anonymousreply 420April 1, 2023 10:05 PM

Joyce-crazy, unfuckable

Bonnie-shrill, unfuckable

Beth-cloying, unfuckable

by Anonymousreply 421April 1, 2023 11:57 PM

Great post, R413. I've never read any of that before either.

You know, it is kind of strange that Joyce never did another series after "TC" ended. You'd think she would've at least scored another sitcom for herself, even if it had only been in first-run syndication (which was hot in the '80s) and not on a major network. I could easily have seen her doing a "Hogan's Family" type sitcom where she was married with a brood of kids.

by Anonymousreply 422April 2, 2023 2:41 AM

It is odd Joyce never did another sitcom, she wasn't a diva and was easy to work with. She easily could've played the mom on a sitcom as r422 said.

by Anonymousreply 423April 2, 2023 2:49 AM

Joyce never got work because she was like that dead actress Dominique Dun. Joyce was Dun after 3s C. No one wanted her after that. Her career was deader than Jon Ritters.

by Anonymousreply 424April 2, 2023 5:06 AM

I found this out from someone who worked behind the scenes.

Season 4 Joyce was pregnant with John Ritter’s baby. There was talk he was going to leave his wife Nancy; he never did. That was another reason for Ray and Joyce’s demise. She was in love with John.

Joyce aborted the baby. Also, as a side note, if you notice around Season 4, Joyce began to gain significant weight (well, for her, she always had a nice body).

Seasons 5-final Joyce was uncomfortable working with John, and that’s when she began using that funky, cutesy, irritating voice.

Plus, Joyce realized early on that John was actually very promiscuous with a lot of the guest stars. He fucked many of his costars. If you watch some interviews, Joyce is resentful that John was such a whore. Suzanne was oblivious to all of John’s whoring and honestly had no clue John was sleeping with everyone.

John also slept with Jenilee Harrison and Priscilla Barnes behind the scenes.

I believe Joyce never found true love because she was always hung up on John. Even in the show, it is apparent that Joyce has deep-seeded feelings for John. She always felt she could change him and be the one. Never happened.

Also, the cocaine usage on TC was rampant.

It was difficult for me to believe the veracity of his gossip. If you do a Google search, it’s pretty well known knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 425April 2, 2023 6:31 AM

R425 well that certainly was…entertaining!

by Anonymousreply 426April 2, 2023 6:48 AM

R425 Holy cowski!

by Anonymousreply 427April 2, 2023 7:15 AM

R425 Fake, but funny.

by Anonymousreply 428April 2, 2023 7:52 AM

R428 you’re skeptical, but it’s very true. Imagine that… someone actually knows real things about people.

by Anonymousreply 429April 2, 2023 8:06 AM

R429 Well excuse me for not taking an anonymous post claiming Joyce Dewitt aborted John Ritters love child as scripture.

by Anonymousreply 430April 2, 2023 10:26 AM

R425’s story is such BS. Even if it were true—which I SERIOUSLY doubt—if Joyce was truly in love with John to the point that she was never able to get over him, why would she abort their baby? Wouldn’t she keep it as a memento of their love, to be able to forever say that she is the mother of John Ritter’s baby? It makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 431April 2, 2023 11:38 AM

[quote] Her career was deader than Jon Ritters.

Oh DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 432April 2, 2023 12:29 PM

And why would Joyce to around telling people she had an abortion?

by Anonymousreply 433April 2, 2023 2:49 PM

I’ M GETTING AN ABORTION AND I CAN’T WAIT!

by Anonymousreply 434April 2, 2023 2:52 PM

There are some episodes, later on, where some of the actors do have that coked-up glaze. They're energized, but their eyes tell another story. It's not often, but there are a few places where one wonders.

by Anonymousreply 435April 2, 2023 6:13 PM

Joyce should have done a Love Boat episode where she plays a sitcom star pregnant with her costar’s baby who she’s having an affair with. To hide from press she has a secret abortion at one of the Mexican ports of call, but later complications bring her to the ship’s Doc who she falls in love with and has a happy ever after life.

by Anonymousreply 436April 2, 2023 6:46 PM

Coke and booze was common on tv and movie sets in those days. Alison Arngrim wrote in her memoir that the liquor flowed freely on the Little House set, they started drinking early in the morning. When the booze supply was getting low it was an emergency and a crew member was immediately dispatched to the liquor store.

Meredith Baxter Birney has said that she would drink white wine out of a plastic cup on the Family Ties set. The cast of Dallas liked to drink too. In the many, many scenes where they were drinking on camera, that was real booze. There were many more productions where this happened.

by Anonymousreply 437April 2, 2023 6:47 PM

After reading her memoir I would never take Meredith Baxter-Lesbian's word on anything as gospel truth.

by Anonymousreply 438April 2, 2023 6:50 PM

Joyce said that John had many affairs with female guest stars. Why did his wife put up with that s***? He seemed like such a nice man but that kind of behavior sounds so very selfish. I wonder why she stayed with him as long as she did.

by Anonymousreply 439April 2, 2023 7:07 PM

R431 it’s about as believable as John Ritter paging Suzanne Somers in her Beverly Hills hair salon, because he just HAD to talk to her.

by Anonymousreply 440April 2, 2023 7:08 PM

R432 Fuck off. O deer troll.

by Anonymousreply 441April 2, 2023 7:10 PM

Johnny Carson actively and obsessively pursued Joyce but Joyce didn't like him at all

Carson's lawyer Henry Bushkin was sent to get her by Carson and she fell in love with him and they had a long term relationship. Bushkin also said he handled the mess between Carson and Joan Rivers and thought Joan was totally at fault, until Carson turned on him and did to him exactly what he did to Joan.

Henry Bushkin describes Johnny as a petulant womanizer who bedded hundreds of women yet would hire goons to track his own wives to make sure they weren't cheating on him. He said the closest thing he ever had to a real friend was Ed McMahon

by Anonymousreply 442April 2, 2023 7:18 PM

I thought it was weird that Joyce brought up his affairs with extras on that antenna tv interview

by Anonymousreply 443April 2, 2023 7:19 PM

With all the TV series they trotted Jason Ritter through, why weren’t any of them a 3 Company reboot?

by Anonymousreply 444April 2, 2023 7:25 PM

I am the one who shared the gossip. You freaks want and beg for gossip. Whenever anyone shares actual factual information you critique and criticize. Yes, if you google it’s there.

Why would Nancy put up with John’s affairs, you ask? Are you that delusional? Actors have constant affairs. Partners deal with affairs. Money talks and it equals comfort for the spouse. It’s part of the business. So, do not become self righteous about Nancy “putting up” with something that everyone endures. So, let’s keep your stupidity in check.

Take my gossip as you will. It’s up for you to accept or reject. However, I will not share anything else. To take the time to try to disprove the veracity of my statements is also bizarre. It’s your time and your ignorance.

Some of you really have a screw loose.

by Anonymousreply 445April 2, 2023 7:29 PM

[quote] I thought it was weird that Joyce brought up his affairs with extras on that antenna tv interview

It’s not referred to as “Joyce’s Incandescent Rage” for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 446April 2, 2023 7:35 PM

After seeing her acting chops on the Love Boat I think Quentin Tarantino should cast her in his next movie. He could resurrect her career the same way he did John Travolta's.

by Anonymousreply 447April 2, 2023 7:48 PM

[quote]He could resurrect her career the same way he did John Travolta's.

The resurrection that lasted about five minutes?

by Anonymousreply 448April 2, 2023 8:00 PM

R434 Way to take my verbiage and overly dramatize it…

Joyce did not go around telling everybody or hold a meeting stating, “I had an abortion Saturday, yippee”.

You must not comprehend how gossip works. People share their business in private. People talk. It’s unfortunate but it’s true. Especially such salacious gossip as what I shared.

It’s unfortunate that people share. It’s unfortunate that I shared but that’s what everyone wants the real truth - behind the scenes.

Joyce was all of nothing. She wanted John and realized he was choosing Nancy. As to why she aborted the baby only she can share that information.

I admire her for whatever choice she made. I do think she regrets her decision, but that’s my assumption. I would have to ask her before I speak on her own personal regrets.

by Anonymousreply 449April 2, 2023 8:01 PM

R445 You are on the verge of tears because we don’t believe your claim that JDW aborted John Ritter’s love child, and yet WE are the ones with screws loose? Okay…

by Anonymousreply 450April 2, 2023 8:32 PM

R449 you’re a fucking idiot. THAT IS A LINE FROM A JOHN WATERS MOVIE. Of course she didn’t say that or pull the crew aside to announce her impending abortion!

Jesus Christ, have a fucking sense of humor. I know you’re titillated to share this 40+ year old piece of gossip about the sex lives of angry Muppets but it’s THREE’S FUCKING COMPANY’

by Anonymousreply 451April 2, 2023 8:37 PM

The Joyce Detwat troll is fucking Poo level stupid.

by Anonymousreply 452April 2, 2023 8:43 PM

It wouldn't be that far-fetched to say that Ritter was bedding down all of his co-stars, including JDW. Also, women have abortions all the time, it's just not talked about that much, except in a John Waters movie.

As far as Ritter's wife staying with him despite numerous other women, that's not so jaw-dropping, either. People stay in bad marriages, bad jobs, all the time. Also, Ritter at least had money. There are women and men out there who stay in bad relationships with the perpetually unemployed.

by Anonymousreply 453April 2, 2023 8:58 PM

I think the Joyce segment of the Love Boat should be made into a full-length feature film directed by Tarantino.

by Anonymousreply 454April 2, 2023 9:06 PM

I can't find the Joyce and her special son ep on YT... any help?

by Anonymousreply 455April 2, 2023 9:09 PM

Watch an episode of Three’s Company with Chrissy and Janet and you’ll see how Joyce would deal with a retarded child r455

by Anonymousreply 456April 2, 2023 9:22 PM

R450 on the verge of tears? Omg, seriously? Some of you are very overreaching and just plain ignorant. I love DL and will continue to enjoy the experience and ignore the less fortunate ones.

by Anonymousreply 457April 2, 2023 9:26 PM

I don’t think anyone’s doubting that he fucked around with guest stars and the like, it’s everything else that comes off a bit ridiculous .

by Anonymousreply 458April 3, 2023 12:42 AM

[quote]As far as Ritter's wife staying with him despite numerous other women, that's not so jaw-dropping, either.

I find the reports of all the women whom John Ritter bedded a little jaw-dropping because he always struck me as sort of gay.

by Anonymousreply 459April 3, 2023 1:54 AM

R459 me too. I always thought he pinged to high heaven.

R458 I absolutely get it. I was shocked, too. But the more I became aware I really believed him.

by Anonymousreply 460April 3, 2023 2:27 AM

I love this thread. 3C has been my favorite show since I was 8 years old.

I wouldn't be surprised if cocaine was used on the set. Sometimes Ritter seemed to be in a trance with his over-the-top bits on the show. (Kind of like Robin Williams, and later John Goodman on Roseanne).

He could have slept with many of the guest stars. He was funny, charming, and good-looking. I think many women would develop a crush on him very quickly. His wife would have never known; he could have said he was working late at the studio.

I don't think that Joyce and John slept together. She seems too professional. But it would be understandable if either had a crush on each other at some point.

Joyce seemed hurt that she producers--and Ritter--were so secretive about the spinoff. By spinning off, the show basically dumped all of the loyal supporting cast members. And the audience obviously wasn't happy about that. The Vicki character didn't make up for the loss of Janet, Teri, Mr. Furley, and Larry. She was dry and boring, and didn't have much on-screen chemistry with Ritter. Vicki's dad didn't bring anything that wasn't already being delivered by Mr. Furley. If the producers wanted to modernize the show, they should have just stuck with the original premise and updated the 70s-style theme song, not dump the whole cast except for one person. Then, the series finale should have shown Jack and Janet falling in love and Teri moving to be a nurse in a big exciting city.

I also want to add that Teri was my favorite blond roommate. I loved that she was smart, and I loved her sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 461April 3, 2023 3:42 AM

C'mon, Joyce. I know you're reading this thread. Nowhere else on the internet has uttered your name in the last 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 462April 3, 2023 5:05 AM

As I recall, Suzanne said once that had she not left the series, the plan was for Jack and Chrissy to end up together. Of course, who knows if that was true, though the writing did make it clear that Jack gravitated more towards Chrissy in the first season.

by Anonymousreply 463April 3, 2023 6:23 AM

Why is it that Joyce is always the butt of “whatever happened to” jokes. I don’t just mean on DL either. She is hardly the only sitcom actor to go ok to not really have much of a career.

by Anonymousreply 464April 3, 2023 6:51 AM

Yes, Ritter seemed like he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 465April 3, 2023 7:00 AM

Only on DL can someone be gay and a horndog womanizer at the same time.

Fyi, I remember some TV guide interview he did (early 90s, I think), where he told a story of Jon Voight coming up to him and told him it was his daughter’s favorite show. Haha.

by Anonymousreply 466April 3, 2023 7:04 AM

Perhaps Angelina can hire Joyce to babysit the kids.

by Anonymousreply 467April 3, 2023 1:15 PM

Any "coke eyes" in these clips?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468April 3, 2023 5:32 PM

A "Grandma Jack" spin off would've been more popular than the "Three's A Crowd" idea.

I still believe than this was the basis for that "Mrs. Doubtfire" film as Robin W. was known to steal jokes from others =.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469April 3, 2023 5:34 PM

R469 Ms. Doubtfire was a book.

by Anonymousreply 470April 3, 2023 5:37 PM

R470 I know that but I think Robin based his Mrs. Doubtfire on the above TC episode.

The voice, mannerisms & dress code all seem like it was taken from that Grandma Jack character.

by Anonymousreply 471April 3, 2023 5:47 PM

R471 and honestly Grandma Tripper was a lot funnier.

by Anonymousreply 472April 3, 2023 6:29 PM

R471 I always thought the same thing about Mrs. Doubtfire.

by Anonymousreply 473April 3, 2023 7:11 PM

R468. For us naive folks what do “Coke Eyes” look like? What’s a tell-tale sign?

by Anonymousreply 474April 3, 2023 7:13 PM

Robin Williams was a notorious joke thief.

by Anonymousreply 475April 3, 2023 7:19 PM

Take a look at this video from 1982.

It’s a birthday party for the annoying kid who played Jeremy on General Hospital, adopted son of virgin nurse Anne Logan.

Entertainment Tonight shot it.

Coked out Demi Moore felt it was appropriate to stick her tongue down a 14 year old’s throat while ET filmed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476April 3, 2023 7:28 PM

That was for r474, lots o’coke eyes in there.

by Anonymousreply 477April 3, 2023 7:29 PM

R476 Why would pedo Demi choose a fucking ugly nerd like dat? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 478April 3, 2023 7:56 PM

Is this true-I thought all women on TV had to wear pantyhose with shorts/bathing suits.

According to this, Joyce was the Norma Rae of the Pro-L’eggs/ anti-pantyline movement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479April 3, 2023 9:51 PM

There's a black and white photo of Ben Vereen clutching Liza where she has real coke eyes.

by Anonymousreply 480April 3, 2023 9:56 PM

R242 What I thought…. “Dom en au en avous” or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 481April 4, 2023 3:36 AM

I always thought it was "na na na na na boo"

by Anonymousreply 482April 4, 2023 5:12 AM

TBTB pushed Ritter’s movie career hard, but sadly he never got any good vehicles. If he had gotten the right opps, I think he could have done as well or frankly better than Robin Williams, since he was 1) better looking (for a romantic lead, etc) and 2) knew instinctively how to ground the “manic comedy” with humanity and sensitivity.

Not that he didn’t have an enormously successful career, but in some respects he’ll always be underrated.

by Anonymousreply 483April 4, 2023 5:24 AM

R16 I am reading it now. Such a strange concept and a very good read. A must for any Threes Company fan.

by Anonymousreply 484April 4, 2023 6:32 AM

For the episode where Janet got a blonde wig and transformed quickly into a cunt, did Joyce base her "Blond wig Janet" character on Suzanne Somers?

by Anonymousreply 485April 4, 2023 11:39 AM

John Ritter had a fairly strong 💪

GAY accent.

I find it hard to believe that he never sucked COCK in his life.

by Anonymousreply 486April 4, 2023 12:01 PM

Well he never sucked MY cock.

by Anonymousreply 487April 4, 2023 5:27 PM

Joyce keeping her incandescent rage in check while discussing the end of Three’s Company with horny Johnny Carson in February 1984.

Joyce is wearing her sexiest pussy bow blouse in Whore Red, accompanied by black slacks, L’eggs Pantyhose, and matching black pumps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488April 4, 2023 8:30 PM

R488 thank you so very much for sharing that video. She is great. What a humbled beautiful woman. I was surprised with how insecure she came across. Loved it.

by Anonymousreply 489April 4, 2023 9:57 PM

1984 is the year the series ended!

by Anonymousreply 490April 5, 2023 1:39 AM

I’d much rather watch this one. He was really so charming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491April 5, 2023 1:46 AM

If it's ANY consolation, R419 , Joyce, Bonnie, and Beth all guested on The Love Boat. Beth 6 times (multiple characters)

by Anonymousreply 492April 5, 2023 1:48 AM

Did Ritter and Stratten boink during They All Laughed, further enraging Snider and pushing him even faster towards murdering her?

by Anonymousreply 493April 5, 2023 2:32 AM

Is that Nurse Lydia from ER playing the nemesis to Jack’s Mrs. Doubt fire in r469’s clip?

by Anonymousreply 494April 5, 2023 2:36 AM

R493 Dorothy Stratten (what a beauty) made They all laughed, but it was directed by Peter Bogdanovich, and they fell in love. I am thinking not.

Snider actually had no problem with pushing her to sleep with men to advance her career. He told her to do so (the rat) HIS problem was he wanted to be in control of the career and her. What pushed him over the line was when Hefner told him he couldn’t go to the Mansion but allowed Stratten in.

I read the book by Bogdanovich titled The Killing of the Unicorn: Dorothy Stratten. If you get a chance and are interested, read it. It’s fascinating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495April 5, 2023 2:55 AM

Joyce DeWitt is from West Virginia. Maybe she could have played Clarice Starling in “Silence of the Lambs.” It’s not so crazy if you think about it. Suzanne Somers worked with Anthony Hopkins in “Hollywood Wives.”

by Anonymousreply 496April 5, 2023 3:42 AM

Joyce’s terrible nose job didn’t help her post TC opportunities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497April 5, 2023 3:54 AM

That was an unnecessary nose job there was nothing wrong with her original schnoz.

by Anonymousreply 498April 5, 2023 11:55 AM

I never saw the end of Three's Company, watching it now on Pluto tv. Boy the writers sure messed that one up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499April 5, 2023 4:49 PM

For anybody who might want to watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500April 5, 2023 5:00 PM

I hated Terri’s soccer mom hairstyle that last season.

by Anonymousreply 501April 5, 2023 6:26 PM

I must admit I was not a fan of the addition of Terri, it was basically like giving Jack two moms. Chrissie, Jack and Janet were such clear distinctive types, whereas Cindy was too much like Jack and Terri was too much like Janet. If they wanted to give Jack two mothers they should've just brought in Sada Thompson!

by Anonymousreply 502April 5, 2023 6:39 PM

I hated Terri's exit!!! It was insulting to write her out with a lame throw away line by Furley that she shouldn't eat too many pineapples.

She gave that show three more years of life. She deserved a lot better but then again so did Jennilee Harrison with the way they wrote her character out with blonde wigged Janet cunting her out at the door.

While I'm at it, I couldn't they have ended it with Ralph having a nice lady friend to spend his golden years with? Maybe even a woman of color?

by Anonymousreply 503April 5, 2023 6:45 PM

Furley needed a methed out, coke addicted black tranny "wife" to stab him in his sleep.

by Anonymousreply 504April 5, 2023 7:10 PM

I would have loved it if Betty Lynn came on as his end game love interest.

by Anonymousreply 505April 5, 2023 8:06 PM

Unknown (to me) tidbits from Don Knott’s Wikipedia:

Knotts's friend Al Checco said, "Don was somewhat of a ladies' man. He fancied himself something of a Frank Sinatra. The ladies loved him and he dated quite a bit." Knotts was married three times.

Knotts struggled with hypochondria and macular degeneration.

Betty Lynn, one of his co-stars on The Andy Griffith Show, described him as a "very quiet man. Very sweet. Nothing like Barney Fife."

by Anonymousreply 506April 6, 2023 2:46 PM

[quote]Knotts struggled with hypochondria and macular degeneration.

Of course he suffered from mascular degeneration. We all saw the ascots he wore.

by Anonymousreply 507April 6, 2023 2:49 PM

[quote]Joyce DeWitt is from West Virginia.

That is where Aunt Bee came from, Wheeling West Virginia. Next to Pittsburgh

by Anonymousreply 508April 6, 2023 4:04 PM

[quote]I would have loved it if Betty Lynn came on as his end game love interest.

Generational disconnect: I assumed you were talking about DL fave Betty Lynn Buckley. The idea of her and Don Knotts together is…unsettling

by Anonymousreply 509April 6, 2023 4:15 PM

Don Knott's guest appearance on Ritter's 2000s sitcom, 8 Simple Rules, taped in 2002.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510April 6, 2023 4:58 PM

The NC town that Mayberry was based on, Mount Pilot, trotted out Betty Lynn till practically her dying day to do autographs and photos at their Mayberry Museum. It was sweet and macabre at the same time. The town, as a whole, agreed that they would take care of this woman with few financial resources till the end of her life. But in turn, she had to be a bit of a public fixture.

by Anonymousreply 511April 6, 2023 6:45 PM

Where was MY guest cameo on John’s little show?

by Anonymousreply 512April 6, 2023 7:17 PM

Suzanne Somers and Joyce DeWitt balked at doing a cameo for John's last show for whatever reason. I wonder if they asked Richard Kline?

by Anonymousreply 513April 6, 2023 8:17 PM

The writers should have gone all out with controversy for the finale & had a car pull up to get Mr. Furley with Stanley Roper opening up the door saying "Where is my Poopsie Whoopsie? & Ralph jumping in the passenger seat snuggling up to Stan & saying "I thought you'd never leave that muumuu wearing nut but we can finally be together now that my mean brother Bart is dead & I get EVERYTHING". THE END.

by Anonymousreply 514April 6, 2023 8:30 PM

R514 Watching the Golden Girls has made you soooooooo smart. OMFG.

by Anonymousreply 515April 6, 2023 8:34 PM

Well Einstein at R515 they didn't go out with any controversy on that show either.

by Anonymousreply 516April 6, 2023 8:43 PM

[quote] I hated Terri's exit!!! It was insulting to write her out with a lame throw away line by Furley that she shouldn't eat too many pineapples.

On the other hand, at least she didn’t end up with bland Phillip or even blander Vicki (and her asshole father).

by Anonymousreply 517April 6, 2023 8:48 PM

Vicki and her horrible unfunny asshole father were still not as digusting as OP/Joyce Detwat troll.

by Anonymousreply 518April 6, 2023 8:50 PM

[quote][The Golden Girls] didn't go out with any controversy on that show either.

Have we forgotten about the wedding dress?

by Anonymousreply 519April 6, 2023 9:00 PM

My late mother said that Dorothy's dress looked like toilet paper rolls.

by Anonymousreply 520April 6, 2023 9:05 PM

Hey r518-Joyce has a message for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521April 6, 2023 9:06 PM

R520 Tell your mama to shut her diseased gash.

by Anonymousreply 522April 6, 2023 10:21 PM

R522,

If my late mother is deceased how can she be diseased? You think about that one for a while.

by Anonymousreply 523April 6, 2023 11:28 PM

R523 No doubt she is sucking a million black slaves balls in hell.

by Anonymousreply 524April 6, 2023 11:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525April 7, 2023 1:38 AM

Did Hanging with Mr Cooper steal their premise? Or was it an homage?

by Anonymousreply 526April 8, 2023 7:58 PM

R525 I love Don Knotts, RIP.

by Anonymousreply 527April 8, 2023 8:07 PM

R460 a lot of Californians (or Californians by way of Texas ) of that generation have that kind of tone to their voice similar to Ritter’s I’m not sure why. So those from somewhere else or of a younger generation just think it’s “gay.”

Btw, Jason came out on Drew Barrymore’s show as having had an “alcohol problem.”

by Anonymousreply 528April 8, 2023 8:11 PM

Did anyone catch the behind the scenes movie they did on NBC? They really painted a bad picture of Suzanne Somers. It was executive produced by Joyce DeWitt so there's the math on that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529April 8, 2023 8:20 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530April 8, 2023 8:22 PM

R496, if Joyce DeWitt had played Clarice, one of Lecter’s lines would have been: “You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap pantyhose?”

by Anonymousreply 531April 9, 2023 5:29 AM

“Do you still hear the sound of the thighmasters squeaking, Clarice?”

by Anonymousreply 532April 9, 2023 5:35 PM

Hannibal Somers LIED. TO. MY. FACE.

She said she negotiating a pay raise for me too!

by Anonymousreply 533April 9, 2023 7:09 PM

Maybe Joyce can wow us all as King Lear one of these days.

by Anonymousreply 534April 10, 2023 2:10 AM

Anyone who's heard the bootleg of Joyce in GYPSY can attest that she speaks in a Sitcom Mom voice.

by Anonymousreply 535April 10, 2023 2:17 AM

Fast forward to the 8:20 moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536April 10, 2023 3:04 AM

Dang. Joyce DeWitt was known for dinner theater as far back as that, huh.

by Anonymousreply 537April 10, 2023 3:06 AM

Does Joyce still shave her pussy?

by Anonymousreply 538April 11, 2023 3:37 AM

She never did r538, why do you think John left her after fucking her once and knocking her up?

Men want a clean workspace, not a thicket of angry weeds.

by Anonymousreply 539April 11, 2023 3:44 AM

Like Suzy Summers would post here.

by Anonymousreply 540April 11, 2023 3:57 AM

On the Joyce and Suzanne reunion (so fucking awkward btw) they both admitted Ritter was a horny old dog and fucked all his guest stars pretty much.

Of course DL is convinced he’s gay bc of his voice. I guess by that token Jason is too.

by Anonymousreply 541April 11, 2023 4:00 AM

These stoopid fuckers think every straight man is gay. Theys be called trolls.

by Anonymousreply 542April 11, 2023 4:27 AM

Suzanne Somers said she asked the producers to give Chrissy her own cartoon spin-off and a line of Chrissy Clothes but they wouldn't budge because they didn't know anything about branding.

by Anonymousreply 543April 11, 2023 12:52 PM

R543 Honestly, good for her. She clearly went overboard with her demands. But at least she was trying for something. And with her thigh master bucks it clearly worked.

by Anonymousreply 544April 11, 2023 10:45 PM

Joyce was a fool! Had she been as enterprising as Suzanne, she could have had her own HGTV show about how to accentuate your home with potted plants and flowers or something.

by Anonymousreply 545April 11, 2023 10:49 PM

They should do CHICAGO together.

by Anonymousreply 546April 11, 2023 11:21 PM

R545 Joyce did not appear money hungry. She seemed to want to live a very simple life.

by Anonymousreply 547April 12, 2023 12:48 AM

R547 Thats what all has beens say.

by Anonymousreply 548April 12, 2023 10:33 AM

On the E Tru Hollywood story documentary show from the 90s, Joyce said that she was very upset with the way the show treated her in the end, with her not being spun off with John or even being told that a spin off was already in the works, that she grew disgusted with Hollywood in general. That is why she largely stopped working in TV and movies. With all the money she made during the show’s run, including all the residual checks from the show having consistently aired in syndication, and all her Legg’s Pantyhose spokesperson earnings; I’m sure it was an easy decision.

by Anonymousreply 549April 12, 2023 12:50 PM

Is Joyce getting very much from the residuals, though? Actors from that era likely forfeited their earnings on syndication. I wonder how much she was paid for the online reunion with Somers.

by Anonymousreply 550April 12, 2023 1:03 PM

Here’s an interview with Joyce from back in 2011.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551April 12, 2023 1:15 PM

R550, I think by the 1980s actors were getting residuals. I know that actors from “The Cosby Show” were getting residual checks, but the checks stopped flowing when the show stopped airing in a lot of markets because of the Bill Cosby scandal.

by Anonymousreply 552April 12, 2023 1:35 PM

Suzanne Somers said that Norman Fell told her that she didn't flunk.

by Anonymousreply 553April 12, 2023 2:20 PM

I think of Joyce as being like Teri Garr’s character in Tootsie…stuffing appetizers in her purse for tomorrow’s dinner.

by Anonymousreply 554April 12, 2023 2:35 PM

R551, I would have loved to have read that article but I have an ad blocker and they won't allow it. Can you give me the gist of what she said in the piece?

by Anonymousreply 555April 12, 2023 3:06 PM

R555, she says a lot. She talks about growing up in West Virginia and how her father did not approve of her becoming an actress. She talks about moving out to L.A. with no money. She talks about the show, both the highlights and the tensions on the set. She talks about how she misses being on the show and her cast mates. She talks about the theater work that she was doing at the time the article was published. She talks about how she’s at peace with no longer being the hottest thing on television. She talks about how much she loves it when fans recognize her in public and want to give her a hug.

by Anonymousreply 556April 12, 2023 3:38 PM

I like how the Joyce Detwat troll spins it like she had any choice in her acting "career" after 3sC. She was a stock character in John's show. No one gave the slightest fuck about her.

by Anonymousreply 557April 12, 2023 8:35 PM

John, Suzanne and Jenilee all got regular TV roles (in John and Suzanne’s case, on more than one series) after they left Three’s Company.

Joyce hasn’t. Wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 558April 12, 2023 8:41 PM

It's really too bad that Joyce chose a more spiritual path and got out of the Hollywood rat race after Three's Company. She would have been tremendous as Murphy Brown or as Jackie on Roseanne or the Marilu Henner part on Evening Shade.

by Anonymousreply 559April 12, 2023 10:52 PM

R556, Thank you for the recap.

by Anonymousreply 560April 13, 2023 1:15 AM

Oh, honey R559 . No she wouldn't have been in those parts. (Murphy Brown are you out of your mind) but JDW would have been able to have had some kind of career, if she'd chosen to.

by Anonymousreply 561April 13, 2023 1:19 AM

[quote]Joyce said that she was very upset with the way the show treated her in the end, with her not being spun off with John or even being told that a spin off was already in the works

Looking back, I'm a bit surprised she didn't get mad at John for not going to bat for her to be part of the spinoff (or even just letting her know they were going to do one at all).

by Anonymousreply 562April 13, 2023 1:50 AM

Is r562 being sarcastic?

by Anonymousreply 563April 13, 2023 2:01 AM

No sarcasm, R563, just an observation. If Joyce considered John to be her friend, I'm just saying it's a bit surprising that she didn't get mad at him for working with the producers on the spinoff but never (as far as we know) cluing her in about it since she reportedly resented the way that whole situation went down.

by Anonymousreply 564April 13, 2023 2:13 AM

See r41.

by Anonymousreply 565April 13, 2023 2:22 AM

Ah, okay. I missed that post, R565. So maybe she did get mad at him.

by Anonymousreply 566April 13, 2023 2:32 AM

Joyce DeWitt stars as Joyce McNamara, a New York City transplant juggling the big city and her zany roommate while trying to find Mr. Right. Joyce! premieres this fall following Gimme A Break!

by Anonymousreply 567April 13, 2023 3:56 AM

Couldn’t Joyce have gotten a job as one of the lesbian cops Cagney or Lacey? Or, one of their girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 568April 13, 2023 4:29 AM

[quote] She also says she and John Ritter were looking for a project to work on right before he died.

Shannon Doherty said the same thing about Luke Perry. Not sure I believe it.

Joyce sounds like a real bitch. I know from DL she was pissed about the spin-off, but what did she expect, for her and Ritter to couple up and do another show together? The spin-off was terrible and so was the finale of TC. The finale is what she should really be pissed about.

Count me in as another one who preferred the Ropers/Chrissy years. I couldn’t stand how dumbed down they made Chrissy though and the awful make up.

by Anonymousreply 569April 13, 2023 4:41 AM

Never seen this before! A war of words between Suzanne and Joyce on Inside Edition. I think this was right after the classic E! True Hollywood Story episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570April 13, 2023 4:04 PM

[quote]Never seen this before!

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 571April 13, 2023 4:10 PM

R570 I don’t get why Joyce is still so mad about it. It would be different if the show was cancelled after Suzanne left. But, instead it ran for many more seasons, and resulted in Joyce been seen as the main girl with a revolving door of blonde sidekicks.

Suzanne was absolutely gorgeous in that clip however, but nowadays Joyce look’s better.

by Anonymousreply 572April 13, 2023 4:25 PM

[quote]but nowadays Joyce look’s better.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 573April 13, 2023 4:26 PM

R570 wow, that is cringeworthy and very uncomfortable to watch. Why would that host create such drama for everyon?. Interesting how others can continue to wreak havoc on people’s lives even 17 years later. I know everyone is happy now.

by Anonymousreply 574April 13, 2023 4:27 PM

I think they're all phoneys. Take Joyce and Suzanne talking about John Ritter's philandering. If he was their friend, they wouldn't talk about it in a public forum.

by Anonymousreply 575April 13, 2023 4:33 PM

R575 truth

by Anonymousreply 576April 13, 2023 4:50 PM

Suzanne looked better there than she ever did on the show. And she was over 50 by that point. Step by Step days.

by Anonymousreply 577April 13, 2023 5:26 PM

Great find, r570! Drinks at The Regal Beagle are on me! 🍺 🍺

by Anonymousreply 578April 13, 2023 5:38 PM

Also I thought John called Suzanne at the hair salon right before he died and that’s when they reconciled. Suzanne’s a liar!

by Anonymousreply 579April 13, 2023 5:58 PM

Were there any particular episodes where you can clearly see Suzanne's unhappiness on the set.

by Anonymousreply 580April 13, 2023 7:43 PM

I’m usually team Joyce… but I can’t support her bangs in that R570 clip. Some stylist had to have had it in for her.

by Anonymousreply 581April 13, 2023 8:13 PM

[quote] Were there any particular episodes where you can clearly see Suzanne's unhappiness on the set.

No, but there was an episode where you could clearly see John’s testicle!

by Anonymousreply 582April 13, 2023 8:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583April 13, 2023 8:50 PM

Just the one, dear?

by Anonymousreply 584April 13, 2023 8:52 PM

Yes, the left one.

by Anonymousreply 585April 13, 2023 8:54 PM

Ryan Murphy should make this into a miniseries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586April 13, 2023 8:56 PM

That "Behind the Camera" film was a hoot. Joyce introduced with a man all over her as she tries to choose which Shakespeare script she wants to tackle next.

I actually think it was pretty fair to Suzanne. Alan Hamel is portrayed as the real villain.

by Anonymousreply 587April 13, 2023 9:29 PM

Brian Dennehy played Fred Silverman with a twinkle in his eye.

by Anonymousreply 588April 13, 2023 9:38 PM

Actors in the mid 70s started getting res. checks after 5 repeat airings.

The Brady kids never got any (& it went off in 1974) so sometime after that season the big change happened.

by Anonymousreply 589April 13, 2023 10:11 PM

God, this thread has legs. And I don't mean Joyce's pantyhose-clad gams.

by Anonymousreply 590April 14, 2023 2:58 AM

Part 2 here we come!

by Anonymousreply 591April 14, 2023 3:01 AM

Let’s have more videos. I absolutely love whoever is posting the videos of everyone.

by Anonymousreply 592April 14, 2023 4:40 AM

Joyce DeWitt? More like Joyce De 1/2 Wit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593April 14, 2023 5:14 AM

Janet is next to an old goat because, well that is what she was.

by Anonymousreply 594April 14, 2023 10:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595April 14, 2023 11:57 PM

NEW THREAD BITCHES

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596April 15, 2023 12:12 AM

Come and

by Anonymousreply 597April 15, 2023 12:14 AM

knock on

by Anonymousreply 598April 15, 2023 12:14 AM

my door

by Anonymousreply 599April 15, 2023 12:14 AM

We are waiting for you

by Anonymousreply 600April 15, 2023 12:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!