Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gisele Bündchen at Rio's Carvinal!

Look at those abs!

Damn!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 17, 2023 8:20 PM

She looks trashy AF, but she has killer abs and I’m happy for her.

She’s obviously having fun. Good for her!

by Anonymousreply 1February 20, 2023 10:44 AM

You expected her to be wearing a gown?

by Anonymousreply 2February 20, 2023 10:45 AM

Is Rio, and it's Carnival, that's how people usually dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2023 10:48 AM

Usually, I think she looks miserable and horse-like but I have to admit, she looks gorgeous in these pictures.

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2023 10:49 AM

Jizzum Bukkake. All the other football wives loathed her.

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2023 10:50 AM

OP, why do you think DL is going to be interested in this. Are you lost?

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2023 10:50 AM

Well no. But trashy can be done better.

She would have looked better with skin tight black jeans, instead of white. Even a metallic colored jean would have worked better in order to match her cropped top.

I’ve always found her to be gorgeous, FYI.

by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2023 10:51 AM

[quote]OP, why do you think DL is going to be interested in this. Are you lost?

Ever heard of lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2023 10:52 AM

Agree R4...she looks great here. And the work she must be putting in to stay in shape like that!!!

by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2023 11:07 AM

[quote]Look at those abs!

*Sigh*

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2023 11:10 AM

So this is what Kelly Rippa would look like if she had some boobs and a better plastic surgeon.

Unfortunately, Bundchen doesn't have Rippa's pop-up turkey timer style bellybutton.

How did Tom know when she was "done?"

Or was he too busy making out with the children?

by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2023 11:18 AM

R11 = a jackass who cannot spell.

by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2023 11:20 AM

I think she looks great. She’s a wildly successful model, but strangely enough doesn’t photograph as beautiful as she is. I’ve not seen her in person, but on TV appearances, and there’s no doubt she’s gorgeous. She can do way better than Brady the man-child.

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2023 11:23 AM

[quote]Jizzum Bukkake. All the other football wives loathed her.

Hi, Bridget! It's called jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2023 11:31 AM

[quote] She looks trashy AF

NEIGHHHH!

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2023 12:00 PM

She has no waist. She's straight like a boy.

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2023 12:16 PM

[quote] I’ve not seen her in person, but on TV appearances, and there’s no doubt she’s gorgeous.

I thought she was awful in TDWP and did not strike me as a model type at all.

by Anonymousreply 17February 20, 2023 12:17 PM

[quote]And the work she must be putting in to stay in shape like that!!!

She ought to be, R9, because she's FUCKING HER PERSONAL TRAINER! Remember that DL thread from last fall?

Even brought him along on her vacation last year.

by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2023 12:24 PM

She looks beautiful in this photo.

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2023 12:34 PM

I’ve been to Carnival. It’s just hours and hours of drunk people in colorful costumes and ear- splittingly loud bands on trucks

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2023 12:41 PM

[quote]I’ve been to Carnival. It’s just hours and hours of drunk people in colorful costumes and ear- splittingly loud bands on trucks

That's street carnival, not the one at the Sambodromo, where Bundchen was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2023 12:49 PM

Street carnival looks fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2023 12:54 PM

Old, used up, and ran through. Put her out to pasture.

by Anonymousreply 23February 20, 2023 12:56 PM

R23 = Tom and his skeleton face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 20, 2023 12:59 PM

I think she looks great but I think she would look even better if she had stayed single and childless.

by Anonymousreply 25February 20, 2023 1:02 PM

Agree, r25.

by Anonymousreply 26February 20, 2023 1:03 PM

R24 Tom looks so ugly. That woman who maybe tricked him into fatherhood (?) really didn't have the best interest of the child in mind and only the money... if that were really what happened. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 27February 20, 2023 1:04 PM

Nice body, masculine face.

by Anonymousreply 28February 20, 2023 1:17 PM

R28 Good. I am pro-transvestite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 20, 2023 1:22 PM

[quote]Nice body, masculine face.

Well, r6 must be happy, then.

by Anonymousreply 30February 20, 2023 1:22 PM

Divorce seems to agree with her.

by Anonymousreply 31February 20, 2023 1:38 PM

She has nothing on them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 20, 2023 2:39 PM

She has a great body, but the face is masculine and a no. Beginning to think she left Tom because he was retiring, the total opposite of what she put out there. She loves publicity and you don’t get that level of attention with a retired athlete.

by Anonymousreply 33February 20, 2023 2:43 PM

R33, really?

You think she’d leave the father of her kids and husband because she loves publicity? She’s already internationally famous. All she has to do is call the papas, leave her house and she gets publicity.

That’s not the way most women work or even think.

Truthfully? I think she left Tom because he’s a workaholic. He was never around. It’s easy to fall out of love with someone when they’re not next you for 80% or more of the year.

by Anonymousreply 34February 20, 2023 2:50 PM

I disagree R33. Gisele has always been the “more” in that relationship, more famous, more wealthy, more earnings. Tom got dumped because he’s a weirdo who can’t live his life without being a football player.

by Anonymousreply 35February 20, 2023 2:57 PM

Did she only piss out his children for PR according to your theory R35?

by Anonymousreply 36February 20, 2023 3:01 PM

I think her face is better than her body. For a female she lacks curves.

by Anonymousreply 37February 20, 2023 3:02 PM

I’m surprised she married him in the first place.

He has never said one intelligent sentence that isn’t football related.

I imagine he’s quite dull and very limited on subject matters he can discuss eloquently.

by Anonymousreply 38February 20, 2023 3:04 PM

[QUOTE] Nice body, masculine face.

There’s nothing nice about her body. She’s built like a man with breasts. No hips, no waist, no ass. I don’t see what’s supposed to be so great about her.

by Anonymousreply 39February 20, 2023 3:08 PM

[quote]She loves publicity and you don’t get that level of attention with a retired athlete.

The only kind of attention Tom ever brought was negative attention, like his love of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 40February 20, 2023 3:13 PM

I agree with Naomi, she was the last supermodel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 20, 2023 3:16 PM

She looks tranny.

by Anonymousreply 42February 20, 2023 3:22 PM

To answer the questions, I’ve always found them incompatible and thought they’d divorce when he retired. It’s like the head cheerleader and captain of the football had to get together, better in theory than actuality. Tom is more famous where it matters, America. As per her own admission, she gave up her career to support him. So who is checking for washed up models? Without him, who would talk still be talking about her? Adriana Lima is 100x better looking, but married a mediocre basketball player and nobody bothers with her. Gisele dated, DiCaprio and Heath Ledger before Tom.

The way Gisele has moved since the separation speaks volumes. Plus, she was obviously checked out of the relationship and with someone else before the divorce. Nobody gets separated and divorced within a couple of months without a game plan beforehand. I wonder if her publicists are posting here because I’ve never seen a thread fawning over her like this.

by Anonymousreply 43February 20, 2023 3:25 PM

[quote]Tom is more famous where it matters, America.

She's more famous where it matters, the world.

by Anonymousreply 44February 20, 2023 3:29 PM

[quote]Tom is more famous where it matters, America.

The pretentiousness.

by Anonymousreply 45February 20, 2023 3:30 PM

[quote]. I wonder if her publicists are posting here because I’ve never seen a thread fawning over her like this.

She quit modeling when she was on top, she doesn't need the attention or money.

by Anonymousreply 46February 20, 2023 3:31 PM

You have to give her credit for having that body after giving birth to three kids.

There are rumors that her net worth is a lot more than Brady's. It doesn't seem likely, but that anyone is giving any credence to the rumor suggests she's not hurting for money.

by Anonymousreply 47February 20, 2023 3:37 PM

Her and Tom Brady practically have the same body.

by Anonymousreply 48February 20, 2023 3:40 PM

[quote]There are rumors that her net worth is a lot more than Brady's.

I wouldn't be surprised, she was the highest earning supermodel for 15 years in a row. And then she quit and Kendall Jenner took the spot.

by Anonymousreply 49February 20, 2023 3:41 PM

That's a MAN, baby. In great shape as far as fitness, but the shape isn't great to start with. Tits are fake and always have been. Surprised she never got a nose job, she's not against plastic surgery. Remember when the paps caught her in France wearing a burka and coming out of a surgeon's office?

by Anonymousreply 50February 20, 2023 3:56 PM

I could eat five of her!

by Anonymousreply 51February 20, 2023 4:00 PM

Whom is she fucking now? The judo instructor, Elle's ex or somebody else entirely? So hard to keep track!

by Anonymousreply 52March 17, 2023 6:51 PM

Is Gisele well hung?

by Anonymousreply 53March 17, 2023 6:53 PM

She has been planting stories for months. She’s so desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 54March 17, 2023 6:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 17, 2023 6:57 PM

i'm sat Mom

by Anonymousreply 56March 17, 2023 8:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!