Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

[bold]How the Universe Brought Them Together — Twice[/bold]

[quote]When William Wildman III first saw Parker Calin Kennedy in March 2015 at the pool in the condominium complex where they both lived in Oxford, Miss., Mr. Kennedy was drinking a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne with friends.

It goes downhill from there.

I hope they had socks listed on their Wedding Registry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2023 5:00 PM

I wish we had a fucking edit function.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2023 1:56 PM

Where’s the rest of the article

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2023 2:04 PM

I couldn't have fucked it up any more if I tried.

I'm done with starting threads.

So sorry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2023 2:07 PM

They look and sound insufferable. And it's clear mommy and daddy pay for everything.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2023 2:14 PM

R3, don't beat yourself up. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2023 2:15 PM

R3 well at least you tried, and the lack of an edit function is a massive pain in the arse here. I'm sure most of have done fucked up on account of it more than once, know I have

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2023 2:17 PM

What an absolutely boring life this couple has. I can’t believe the article is so fucking long.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2023 2:27 PM

The wedding day shoes bother me. I just want to scream, “FAG!”

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2023 2:29 PM

OP it's not the formatting, it's the atrocious topic

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2023 2:40 PM

[quote]the lack of an edit function is a massive pain in the arse here.

That's exactly what I FUCKING love about it.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2023 2:42 PM

I wanted to scream “Fag!” too!

There’s some serious faggotry afoot here!

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2023 2:47 PM

Ps. It’s not “self hating” as a gay man to use the word, “fag”. We liberated ourselves just like Blacks with the “N” word!

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2023 2:49 PM

Ugh. Check Parker Kennedy’s Instagram, and it'll confirm your opinion of them.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2023 2:54 PM

They scream "We're so wonderful and fantastic!!! (although we're both pretty middle class and haven't done anything particularly impressive in life)".

Sadly, the cry of so many gays, desperate to be seen and heard.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2023 3:01 PM

Who would accept such a pushy, controlling invitation:

"Dress Code: The women guests were asked to wear emerald or champagne tones to the wedding, and men to wear black tuxedos."

They had to fly to France for a destination wedding that lasted days, in some event space "chateau". AND be told what to wear?

The mind boggles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2023 3:13 PM

I always wonder what all the straight people at elaborate, pretentious gay weddings like this are really thinking. Mostly, probably, "God, I hope little Junior doesn't grow up to be gay. Or at least, this kind of gay."

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2023 3:16 PM

You old cunts are all so wretched. I think they’re sweet.

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2023 3:25 PM

R15 Jesus, the green tux jackets are palatable but Gucci house slippers?!

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2023 3:33 PM

Willie used to be cute-ish but the booze bloat is settling in

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2023 3:34 PM

So bold, so /bold!

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2023 3:35 PM

[quote] Mostly, probably, "God, I hope little Junior doesn't grow up to be gay. Or at least, this kind of gay."

Jesus Christ, are you joking? They’re praying for a gay child. A great opportunity to show your accepting, brave cred!

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2023 3:37 PM

When William Wildman III first saw Parker Calin Kennedy in March 2015 at the pool in the condominium complex where they both lived in Oxford, Miss., Mr. Kennedy was drinking a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne with friends. It was around 9 a.m. and the last day of spring break at the…

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2023 3:38 PM

Weddings are for straight gals and their obnoxious families. Gay marriage = good. Gay weddings = fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2023 3:38 PM

Ole Miss Kweens

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2023 3:39 PM

[quote]I always wonder what all the straight people at elaborate, pretentious gay weddings like this are really thinking. Mostly, probably, "God, I hope little Junior doesn't grow up to be gay. Or at least, this kind of gay."

Most of the gay guests are thinking that as well.

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2023 3:40 PM

These attention-seeking whores are only 27 and 28 years old. The queens are not aging well.

I figured they were at least in their mid-thirties. The huskier one has packed on 30 lbs. since his college days, probably due to booze. And I could easily see the other one going down the pnp rabbit hole with a string of random bareback hook-ups in his not-too-distant future.

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2023 3:50 PM

R26 yeah that rat fink face one looks like a future parTy kween

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2023 3:58 PM

I tried for you, R22, but I can't or it won't "let" me post the entire article. I'm sure there's a way to do it, but as everyone can see, I'm not skilled in thread.

And I'm the OP that screwed up the thread, but I'm not R20, and I'm not sure what R20 meant.

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2023 4:23 PM

Parker seems dumb

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Their registry is full of shit you know they'll never use. And the guests knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2023 4:52 PM

"Parker seems dumb"

Really? I thought most people studying "hospitality management" are double-majoring in rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2023 4:53 PM

Better thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2023 4:59 PM

I hated weddings before covid visited our lands, now I can't get enough of the stuff.

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2023 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!