Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miley Bullies Ex-Husband Liam in “Flowers”

Using her divorce from 2 years ago for attention for her new album.

Her fans are attacking him but he must be glad to be away from this attention seeking whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 16, 2023 11:18 AM

This is how Bart Simpson would sound singing.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2023 3:46 AM

she is nasty, liam is a darling.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2023 3:53 AM

Using a failed relationship with a famous ex just to sell streams and downloads?

That is SO tacky!

I would NEVER do anything like that!

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2023 3:57 AM

Interesting to know Liam dumped her, probably cause she’s a head case.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2023 12:35 AM

Do I have to listen carefully to the song to know what the fuss OP is making? Can't you just tell us. You started the damned thread.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2023 1:04 AM

I like her voice, but her range has certainly narrowed a lot very quickly.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2023 1:29 AM

She was lucky to have kept him for so long at his peak of hotness. Just be grateful Miley

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2023 2:16 AM

Hm, takes and distributes pics of herself pissing in a parking lot close up. Klass act! Boy, he really missed the boat on that one, didn't he?

She is such a scummy, butt ugly hillbilly with a chipmunk vibrato. And please, spare me the "she has a great voice! listen to Jolene!"

She's an ugly attention whore and I don't like her voice. Fuck her. He dodged a fucking bullet.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2023 2:32 AM

They had a long relationship that started years before they married. Both were probably too young to be in committed relationship. The song is very listenable. Sounds like something from the 80s that Kim Carnes or Patty Smyth or Quarterflash would have recorded.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2023 9:01 PM

Bros before hoes..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2023 9:16 PM

I can't help it: I like Miley. Like Gaga, a little goes a long way.

But she seems like a good egg overall.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2023 10:11 PM

The gold dress is supposedly like the one worn by Jennifer Lawrence at some award show. He had an affair with Jennifer. The man’s suit Miley wears was the one he had on when they were at the awards show and he told her to “straighten up “ while she was acting a fool on camera.

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2023 10:33 PM

As if Liam can't get pussy...

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2023 10:49 PM

Something a bit funny about singing how she can do all these things by herself and doesn't need him years after he dumped her. He obviously didn't care then and doesn't care now.

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2023 11:02 PM

The very same suit he wore? If she kept that, it's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2023 11:07 PM

R14 Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2023 11:09 PM

[quote] Something a bit funny about singing how she can do all these things by herself and doesn't need him years after he dumped her. He obviously didn't care then and doesn't care now.

I don't think it is strictly a revenge record. I think she recorded it as an inspirational message to others. I think that's why she waited a few years and didn't do it real-time, TSwift-style.

by Anonymousreply 17January 23, 2023 11:20 PM

So did Jennifer Lawrence sleep with Liam and also Chris Pratt when they were married? Shameless hussy!

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2023 5:14 AM

Good thing they never had children.

by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2023 5:23 AM

I don’t know if I buy the Liam / Jennifer affair.

Liam and Miley were on and off for 10 years. They had both been with numerous people during their off times.

I don’t see him cheating.

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2023 5:30 AM

The song set the record for quickest to 200 million streams on Spotify. I like it enough, but really?

Of all the pop songs in the last two or three years, this song sets the record? You'd think it would be a song by either a bigger older pop star (Taylor, Adele, Gaga, Bey) or a newer pop star (Billie, Olivia Rodrigo, Dua).

But good for Miley.

by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2023 5:44 AM

R17 Releasing it on his birthday is lower than Taylor Swift. It was a total stunt that worked.

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2023 5:48 AM

Miley, like her father before her, suffers from ABHS (Achey Brealy Heart Syndrome). It’s very serious and I wish her all the best for her recovery.

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2023 6:08 AM

Oh dearing myself for the above. Fucking fat fingers…

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2023 6:09 AM

There's a weird call-and-response thing going on with Flowers and Bruno Mars' When I Was Your Man.

She and Bruno weren't a couple were they? so she just used the song to base hers on - other than the obvious Liam reference.

Is he really that small that she'd fit in his suit??

by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2023 4:18 AM

r25 Miley is 5'5", Liam is 6'3"

by Anonymousreply 26February 5, 2023 9:24 PM

I wonder how big Liam's pinga is? Mmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 27February 5, 2023 9:30 PM

Liam was a piece of hunk, no wonder she is still sour

by Anonymousreply 28February 5, 2023 9:34 PM

" I don’t see him cheating. "

As if you know him personally

by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2023 9:36 PM

I don't blame his one bit for kicking her bony, flat ass to the curb. She was a constant embarrassment to herself and to him. She was not desirable and I expect spending time with her a chore. She strikes me as perpetually immature. Stupid party girl who will do anything on a dare and who lives to shock people and flaunt her lack of boundaries. Boring.

Wonder if he ever dared her to go swim shark-infested Bondi Beach? Bet that's a dare she didn't take.

by Anonymousreply 30February 5, 2023 9:39 PM

R30 / R8 You seem oddly invested in this thread

by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2023 9:44 PM

I keep hearing about this song and all it's possible meanings but have yet to listen to it nor really want to. Miley is the biggest disappointment of an artist. I thought after Dead Petz, she'd go more experimental. But nope, she's just like Harry Styles making manufactured pop music and calling it rock n roll and punk. Her sister Noah has some good songs though and may be blossoming into a Solange.

by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2023 10:16 PM

Oh boo fucking hoo. Miley was the only thing keeping Liam relevant. She doesn't hide her messiness unlike Liam.

I think JLaw admitted in an interview years ago that she hooked up with Liam. And i remember Miley getting defensive over some stupid story she told.

by Anonymousreply 33February 6, 2023 6:23 AM

I still can't believe she tossed him out. He's fine.

by Anonymousreply 34February 6, 2023 9:24 AM

I can't believe he dealt with her attention whoring antics and was okay with her public image. She must have been crazy in bed.

by Anonymousreply 35February 6, 2023 10:07 AM

I looked up the gold dress in question and have to say that Jennifer Lawrence really needed a stylist to tell her no on this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 6, 2023 10:14 AM

Poor wee Liam. He has The Witcher role now, at least! Hmmmmmmm....

by Anonymousreply 37February 6, 2023 10:38 AM

She's common white trash. Even her speaking voice is trashy. She sounds like a dude or some skank who smokes 4 packs a day and swills booze all day long.

by Anonymousreply 38February 6, 2023 10:41 AM

If she was really bullying him she would tell us what his pinga is like. Although that's likely a compliment to him as I'm assuming he's a well hung Australian buck

by Anonymousreply 39February 6, 2023 10:42 AM

R38 - leave your mother out of this. We’re talking about Miley.

by Anonymousreply 40February 6, 2023 11:07 AM

[Quote] Hm, takes and distributes pics of herself pissing in a parking lot close up.

I'm not seeing the problem. Doesn't everyone do that?

by Anonymousreply 41February 6, 2023 11:17 AM

[quote]I don’t see him cheating.

Right, cause it is normally expected that a handsome male celebrity in his 20s, full of testosterone, frequently away on business, who has million of opportunities with hot women, will only fuck one women for years, like some puritan pastor from 17 century.

by Anonymousreply 42February 6, 2023 11:31 AM

Butterface and mosquito bite tits, which she can't keep covered. I still think she was molested and never got counseling - that would account for the drug use and extreme sexual acting out.

by Anonymousreply 43February 6, 2023 11:48 AM

Team Liam. Obviously

by Anonymousreply 44February 6, 2023 11:53 AM

She seems to have fun and doesn’t take herself too seriously

by Anonymousreply 45February 6, 2023 11:54 AM

R42. They were on and off for years. Miley’s list is just as long during their on / off relationship.

by Anonymousreply 46February 6, 2023 1:15 PM

R42 Interesting cause Miley was the free-spirited bisexual gender queer and described her marriage as “unconventional” couldn’t have been the cheater.

by Anonymousreply 47February 6, 2023 1:20 PM

I don't think the song is about cheating, it's about picking yourself up after being dumped?

by Anonymousreply 48February 6, 2023 1:28 PM

Does anyone else think the chorus sounds a bit like "It's My Life" cover by No Doubt?

by Anonymousreply 49February 6, 2023 1:29 PM

Didn’t she release a song not long after they broke up that implied he had a drug problem?

by Anonymousreply 50February 6, 2023 1:41 PM

Oh lord, I like the song…kill me now

by Anonymousreply 51February 6, 2023 1:45 PM

R48 Yes but of course Liam MUST be a piece of shit because problematic Miley is always a victim.

by Anonymousreply 52February 6, 2023 2:07 PM

R50 She had the drug problem.

“At that time, my experimentation with drugs and booze and the circle of people around me was not fulfilling or sustainable or ever going to get me to my fullest potential and purpose.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 6, 2023 2:10 PM

Columbia needs to be investigated for inflating sales numbers for their artists. Plastic Hearts flopped but Miley joins Columbia with this midtier shit and breaks records? I'll be damned. Pop music is dead.

by Anonymousreply 54February 6, 2023 2:16 PM

R53 that image of Miley is so odd. She’s had so much surgery and fillers.

by Anonymousreply 55December 16, 2023 5:59 AM

Her plastic surgery must have relieved him

by Anonymousreply 56December 16, 2023 6:09 AM

"Flowers" is the best mainstream pop song I've heard in years.

by Anonymousreply 57December 16, 2023 6:12 AM

She basically says he's dumb. "Say things you don't understand."

by Anonymousreply 58December 16, 2023 6:40 AM

So glad to have her off my dick.

by Anonymousreply 59December 16, 2023 6:42 AM

He should be the next Bond.

by Anonymousreply 60December 16, 2023 7:16 AM

He should be grateful to be the subject of a hit song. It's the most attention he's gotten in years.

by Anonymousreply 61December 16, 2023 11:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!