Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Things that made you dislike a celebrity

Back in the 90s you could send in items to many fan clubs, like CD covers, and the artist would sign and return it, if you provided a self-addressed and stamped envelope. I did this many times and artists would sign and return them. I sent my cover to Daydream to Mariah and that bitch never sent it back. My CD was ruined.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 4:07 PM

I’m dislike them because they are a celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 2:12 PM

I remember stories about Ashley Judd leaving her pets home alone and one dog killed the other. And Paris Hilton leaving a dog trapped in a closet and it died.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 2:20 PM

It's not Mariah's fault you are so stupid OP. You do know that all those things are rubber stamped or signed by an assistant don't you? And considering how popular Mariah was in the 90s why would anybody have even noticed you sent a cd cover in? A file in the garbage request if there ever was one.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 2:46 PM

[Bold] CHRIS PRATT[/Bold] tried to get rid of his elderly cat on Twitter by giving it to any random who volunteered. Why? Because it was old and he's a cat hating piece of shit.

He and his cunt ex [Bold]ANNA FARIS[/Bold] also had a dog that was found emaciated and wandering wandering streets of LA.

Fuck these two cunts. Their defective kid is probably the karma they both deserve.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 2:47 PM

R3 is a cunt bottom.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 2:50 PM

I have hated Chris Pratt ever since that cat story broke however many years ago - I’m not someone who sneers at “breeders” and have tons of friends with kids (nor am I a cat person), but it perfectly encapsulated the sort of ugly egoism that is at the heart of a lot of smugly self-righteous dad life/mommy culture bullshit. The cat had been a working animal performer with a bunch of movie credits and Faris had adopted it when it was due to retire - and when he caught flack for trying to unload her elderly pet on twitter, puffed out his chest and got all self-righteous about how they were planning on having a baby and any parent would understand and do the same. The dog thing when it came out just underlined it.

Worth noting basically did the same thing to Faris’ drunk clown ass when she couldn’t do anything more him in Hollywood. Trash.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 3:25 PM

OP dislikes celebrities for not monetizing themselves for HER.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 3:41 PM

That is interesting additional detail r6

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 3:50 PM

The ongoing nightmare of the Trump cult should teach us all to be skeptical of whoever the infotainment industry is eagerly pushing us to waste our cash and attention on at the moment.

Also keep in mind that charisma, glamour and showmanship are essential tools of the successful dark triad personality.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 3:54 PM

SM and the repulsive Kardashian whores killed celebrity, and nepotism as well.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 4:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!