Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Out-of-control teen on Dr.Phil looks like young Johnny Depp

But plainer. Johnny, the early to mid 20s version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 1:34 PM

U R Blind

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 11:33 AM

No he doesn't

but I bet he learned to act like this from the various guys around his mom throughout the years. she looks like the type who ONLY goes for really aggressive trashy guys i wouldn't be surprised if she found no criminal record to be a serious turn off and there really are women like that.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 11:55 AM

nevermind the mom looks not at all like that, who's the bimbo in the thumbnail then

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 11:57 AM

On NO planet, OP, you dumb twat.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 12:00 PM

Bet the father is a soy boy. Let me know when he’s 18. I’ll gently erase all that anger.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 12:08 PM

He looks like a greasy asshole who needs a punch in the head.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 12:11 PM

R5 The father committed suicide when the kids were under 10. He drank gasoline and set himself on fire.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 12:14 PM

Yes Depp was just as ugly.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 12:20 PM

Johnny Depp's twin brother who has been locked in the attic for years since birth since he's too dumb looking.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 12:29 PM

[quote] " The father committed suicide when the kids were under 10. He drank gasoline and set himself on fire."

Told ya I was hardcore. -Dad

Also: It's no greasefire, but he should get some kind of special mention on DL for taking himself out in such a manner. Self-immolation is...yikes.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 1:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!