Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My straight fuck buddy told me I'm getting fat.

Should I ghost him, cancel him, or punch and delete him?

Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 48December 11, 2022 8:01 PM

Well, are ya?

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 2:51 AM

I think I've gained 10 pounds since I last saw him, R1.

Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 2:55 AM

No straight guy will ever fuck a fatty - better get to the gym.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 2:55 AM

I’d fuck your fat ass, OP

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 2:56 AM

Thank you, R4.

That's very generous. ☺️☺️☺️

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 2:57 AM

Ask him him why he's getting so fussy all of the sudden, since he isn't a fashion model himself?

Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 3:02 AM

Ghost! Only after your baste and roast him though.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 3:03 AM

Haha R6.

The only problem is that he's a construction worker who also works out at the gym.

This guy is muscular as hell with a hard body, a rock hard ass, and a huge cock.

I don't know what in the hell he ever saw in me, but he keeps coming back after 5 years.

But this is the first time he's ever commented on my weight.

Should I be worried???

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 3:06 AM

If he was straight he wouldn’t see weight on another man.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 3:06 AM

Lose weight, you load.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 3:08 AM

He’s getting tired of you and there is nothing you can do about it

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 3:28 AM

Gurl take heed, You are in Lane Bryant territory when a straight guy says your fat !!!! Straight guys are forgiving of the extra 10-15 lbs but more than that watch out . Whereas gay guys will assail you for gaining a pound .

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 3:32 AM

But any guy that is an obsessive gym rat is going to pass a critical eye on the other normal sized people

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 3:34 AM

Lose weight

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2022 3:42 AM

Lose weight or find a new fuck buddy.

I'm joking, of course!

You'll never find a new fuck buddy at that weight.

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2022 4:17 AM

I didn’t know chasten had a straight fuck buddy…

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2022 4:33 AM

^ On the bright side, you titties have never been bigger or more sensitive...

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2022 4:40 AM

He isn't straight. Any genuine straight guy is repulsed by gay sex. DL loves to perpetuate this myth.

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2022 4:42 AM

We're unable to reach a conclusion without dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2022 4:43 AM

Next time you greet him at the door, wear a slightly looser caftan. Game changer!

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2022 4:44 AM

Yeah that's one of the problems with straight guys - sometimes all they see is old pussy and new pussy.

Some of them can never give up the chase.

You may be able to save this if you're ready to start trying some freaky stuff for him, but it's probably just a matter of time until you have to find a new buddy.

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2022 4:47 AM

Lose weight lardo, if you want your "straight" buddy to continue the sausage fest. Otherwise, it's like trying to stuff marshmallows in a piggy bank.

by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2022 5:54 AM

'Straight' ....I think not. Exercise, exercise, exercise OP it's the only way. Perhaps go on walking trails together. You know what they say about sex in the ...? Aquafit or Aquarobics with a group of fraus would hurry along the slimming process too. Good luck to ya.

by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2022 6:18 AM

Keep living the fantasy in your dreams.

by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2022 6:43 AM

If you lust after your straight buddy's huge cock, you have to trim down so he'll want to fuck you when he's drunk.

by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2022 12:28 PM

Troll

by Anonymousreply 26December 8, 2022 12:31 PM

R21 Out with the old pussy and in with the new pussy! Lol

by Anonymousreply 27December 8, 2022 12:32 PM

I thought the same thing R9

by Anonymousreply 28December 8, 2022 12:40 PM

[quote] I don't know what in the hell he ever saw in me, but he keeps coming back after 5 years.

He’s stealing your silver.

by Anonymousreply 29December 8, 2022 1:39 PM

Tops get tired of bottoms much faster than bottoms get tired of tops

by Anonymousreply 30December 8, 2022 1:44 PM

You mean your bi scum fuck buddy?

by Anonymousreply 31December 9, 2022 5:09 AM

Exactly. No straight guy is going to get hard with ANY guy...

by Anonymousreply 32December 9, 2022 5:13 AM

R21 - “ Yeah that's one of the problems with straight guys - sometimes all they see is old pussy and new pussy.”

Uhhhhhh… this could not be more inaccurate. if anything, as between straight and gay men, I think it’s the COMPLETE opposite. Esp in cities like NYC and LA. Straight guys generally have much less easier access to NSA sex on-demand; when they find pussy they like, they go back as many times as they can.

Semi-decent looking fag in NYC? Already forgot abt that cock he swallowed and sat on 30 min ago, even if it was pretty and attached to a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 33December 9, 2022 5:16 AM

[quote] Straight guys generally have much less easier access to NSA sex on-demand; when they find pussy they like, they go back as many times as they can.

That's my exact experience with this straight guy who called me fat.

I could never understand why he keeps coming back, even though he's hot, muscular, and has a big dick.

But the truth is that I'm very discreet, I expect nothing in return (he can literally blow his load then walk out the door to work), he has easy access to my place (I just leave the door open and he comes in and then lets himself out), and I'm available at unusual hours (very early before work so that he never has to explain it to his wife). I make it very easy for him.

He still hasn't given up on me yet, even with the extra weight gain. So I'm not too worried about it.

But I do have to make an effort. I hate that he pointed it out to me.

by Anonymousreply 34December 9, 2022 5:25 AM

Do you struggle w self-esteem issues? Honest q. Tbh he sounds like a dick (and don’t think it was place to tell you about your weight gain if you didn’t solicit feedback from him on your looks).

by Anonymousreply 35December 9, 2022 5:29 AM

As to you wondering why he keeps coming back, he could be / or has been attracted to you (notwithstanding his recent comment on your weight) but i think you already said why (or at least another reason why). You make it very convenient for him, and for straight guys that isn’t something as easily attainable with women.

by Anonymousreply 36December 9, 2022 5:31 AM

[quote]r34 He still hasn't given up on me yet, even with the extra weight gain. So I'm not too worried about it.

How do you know until you search his phone?!

by Anonymousreply 37December 9, 2022 5:35 AM

Try wigs (she/her ones) and lingeries, it might keep the straight for long

by Anonymousreply 38December 9, 2022 5:37 AM

That's odd, you're also the star of the:

"What's the point of a woman having sex?" thread.

How many stupid, narcissistic troll fantasy threads can you...oh that's right, you can't stop.

by Anonymousreply 39December 9, 2022 5:50 AM

OP is up 10 more lbs from her stunning 350-lb mass. Stunning and brave.

by Anonymousreply 40December 9, 2022 5:54 AM

It's the "Let's be Women in the workplace" troll. Again.

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2022 6:00 AM

"Straight fuck buddy"? Yeah riiiiight! And I'm the King of England!

Straight men don't fuck other men. STFU.

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2022 7:10 AM

[quote]My straight fuck buddy told me I'm getting fat.

That's so weird...

My husband just told me his "gym buddy" was getting fat too.

by Anonymousreply 43December 10, 2022 2:53 PM

^ P.S.

I'd love to know how you get his underwear and sock so clean and fresh-smelling!

by Anonymousreply 44December 10, 2022 3:05 PM

[quote]My straight fuck buddy told me I'm getting fat.

Does he also mock your puny cocklet?

by Anonymousreply 45December 10, 2022 5:03 PM

If he wanted to fuck a whiny fat bitch he’d go to fucking his wife. I’m sure that six baby stretched vag is tighter than your cunt.

by Anonymousreply 46December 10, 2022 5:05 PM

Op, tell the truth. Nobody on the planet is fucking you “straight” or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 47December 10, 2022 10:34 PM

OP, you know you are fat when you don't cook, but he comes over with the three bags. One bag of flour and two, large paper bags.

by Anonymousreply 48December 11, 2022 8:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!