Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Has the Sweetest Reaction to Her 2022 People's Choice Awards Win

She’s so freaking cute! Love her!!! What a sweetie.

"Thank you to all the supporters and fans of Archetypes who voted for us for this special People's Choice Award," she wrote in a Dec. 7 statement on the Archewell Organization's website. "I loved digging my hands into the process, sitting up late at night in bed, working on the writing and creative. And I loved digging deep into meaningful conversation with my diverse and inspiring guests, laughing and learning with them, and with each of you listening."

Calling the podcast "a labor of love," Meghan went on to thank her "amazing team who were each instrumental in helping to bring this series to life," writing, "Special thanks to Terry Wood who was my right hand in this special project, along with Catherine, Rebecca, Andy, Matt, and the wider team who all worked hard to make each moment resonate."

"Above all, huge thanks to each of you who voted," she concluded her message. "Your support means the world."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2022 11:12 AM

Who is that young Apache girl?

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 2:25 AM

Some people hand prizes out.

Others are content to accept any of them, no matter how pathetic or ridiculous or trivial.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 2:28 AM

It’s kind of amusing that all of the money and power that’s being utilized by the ‘Palace Machine’ isn’t able to quash these positive hiccups from the expats. The fragility of the monarchy is far more dire than anyone is yet able to announce. Stiff upper lip only takes you so far, and is decidedly not 21st Century.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 2:56 AM

[quote] Calling the podcast "a labor of love,"

I thought "labor of love" is when you don't get paid any money.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 3:00 AM

OP = Harry.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 3:38 AM

You’re insane and deluded, R3. It’s ludicrous to think the BRF will be destabilized by Meghan winning a useless People's Choice Award.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2022 3:50 AM

I can’t stand her. She’s so vapid and thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 3:52 AM

Meghan Markle is the human equivalent of wet mushy lettuce at the bottom of the sink.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 3:55 AM

I'm so sick of hearing about this fame-craving, money-grubbing whore.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 4:12 AM

A confused skank with a cluster “B” personality disorder. She is the gift that keeps on giving…until she finally croaks.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 4:16 AM

If only she'd attended in a gala dress like the red Carolina Herrera one! That was comedy gold.

As for those awards, the Karjenners won one too.

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 4:55 AM

[quote]It’s ludicrous to think the BRF will be destabilized by Meghan winning a useless People's Choice Award.

You would think that, but damn the Palace sure is working overtime to try and ruin them. Even Kate & william came to America last week & have another trip planned next year. America has enough problems. We don't need their bullshit. They need to keep the hate in the UK

The Palace shouldn't be doing this. It's so kardashian-ish. Kate and William should be above that. This is so high-school of them.

Harry & Meghan will cause their own downfall. The Palace trying to compete is pathetic. And they must be very, very worried about the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 6:07 AM

Is there no sort of moderation on this forum? How many fucking threads will DL have on various members of BRF and the monarchy?

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 7:21 AM

Markle is always good for a laugh, if nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2022 7:21 AM

God, you're easily fooled. You REALLY believe she actually won lmfao. But a quarter MILLION people down voted her video. Only 15k likes. Sure Jan.

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2022 7:35 AM

But but but... Has she called her terminally ill father, yet?

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2022 7:39 AM

I see she didn’t thank Harry 🧐

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2022 7:42 AM

Is OP joking or serious?

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2022 10:09 AM

The People’s Choice awards mean a lot because they’re from the people.

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2022 10:14 AM

Is this the best their new PR firm could do? These are purchased awards. That's why Aniston and Degeneres have so many of them.

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2022 10:19 AM

R17, I've been wondering about this, too. Are these "Oh she's soooo sweet and great" threads pure Sussex stinkfish fan shit or are they masterpieces of snark in disguise?

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2022 10:34 AM

Did Alec Baldwin give them this one too? Which A-list winner handed out this one?

by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2022 11:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!