Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dan Abrams on Trump Corp verdict

Thank God for Dan. I love his take on everything. He’s intelligent, sensible and makes me weak in the knees. Those gorgeous blue eyes..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 10:45 PM

If I had the opportunity to meet him, I’d probably faint just looking into those baby blue eyes of his. He’s disarming to me. My weakness. He’s gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2022 1:25 AM

I’d love it if he’d dominate me sexually. I’ll be his human Fleshlight

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2022 1:53 AM

He appears to lack vigor as a lover, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2022 1:56 AM

Very unimpressive in person.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2022 2:35 AM

I wonder if he’d get hard with me sucking his foot?

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2022 10:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!