Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Stevie Nicks pens a beautiful letter to Lizzo ๐Ÿ˜Š

Stevie is such an Angel! Always showing love and respect to the stars who come after her. I wonder if we will get a collab!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 4:23 AM

Yassssssss!

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 10:19 PM

File under "How Using The Wrong Font Can Make You Look Like A Crazy Woman".

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 10:35 PM

I saw this on social media. I loved it!

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 10:36 PM

Love Stevie.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 11:27 PM

What did Lizzo do?

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 11:29 PM

She gained another 20.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 11:31 PM

Lizzo has an amazing voice. Stevie knows talent when she hears it. Love them both.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2022 12:11 AM

Stevie should give her some of her unused Klonopin help get the weight off

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2022 12:24 AM

Stevie gained weight on Klonopin. However, she might have some leftover coke hidden in the heel of a platform boot somewhere...

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2022 12:30 AM

Stevie should be careful......Lardo looks like she ate a few aging pop stars already. The Welsh Witch might be next on Lardo's list.....

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2022 12:32 AM

This bitch should still be in serious mourning and not watching the Peopleโ€™s Fucking Choice Awards.

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2022 3:52 AM

So wait, when does Stevie kick her in the cunt bone?

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2022 4:03 AM

This confirms my hunch that Stevie fell off the wagon promptly upon hearing news of Christine's death. They had a falling out a few years ago and never rekindled their friendship.

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2022 4:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!