Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Putin Is Preparing to Flee When Russia Implodes, Ex-Aide Says

“The leader’s entourage has not ruled out that he will lose the war, be stripped of power, and have to urgently evacuate somewhere.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 8, 2022 12:44 PM

Well, he’s already evacuated his bowels.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 9:00 PM

Flee to where - a nursing home?

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 9:01 PM

Lipstick on a Yugo….

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 9:08 PM

DJT, Boebert, MTG, Gym Jordan, Rand Paul all will welcome him with open arms, R2.

After all the money Putin's supplied these mother fuckers to be his U.S. proxies, they can't turn him down.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 9:08 PM

[quote]DJT, Boebert, MTG, Gym Jordan, Rand Paul all will welcome him with open arms.

They’ll have to put plastic slipcovers on all the furniture.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 9:21 PM

R5 - Considering their level of taste, the furniture probably already is.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 9:27 PM

He should ride that horse again. Make it look more like a parade or a rodeo and less like getting out while he still can.

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 9:30 PM

Mar-a-Lago?

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 9:30 PM

Russia needs a coup.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 9:36 PM

I love R1.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2022 9:43 PM

Leaving nothing except shit and shoes.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 9:46 PM

He'll probably be pushed, I mean fall down another flight of stairs by then 😏

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2022 9:49 PM

R12- And let's not forget the high percentage of the elderly who topple out of high-rise buildings every year.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2022 9:53 PM

I hope they grab him before he can make an exit and give him a taste of his own medicine.

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 10:12 PM

Hopefully he gets the Gaddafi special.

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2022 10:14 PM

With a side of Romanov.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2022 10:15 PM

R14- It will be more unnecessary proof that karma doesn't exist if this ruthless killer flees to safety. I hope he is paranoid and physically weak.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2022 10:16 PM

He’s probably gonna join his horn Switzerland. I hope the Swiss are smart enough to keep them out or we can consider them neutral ever again.

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2022 12:30 AM

Trump-Putin 2024!

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2022 1:50 AM

I can see me many miles away, inactive. Sipping cocktails on a terrace, taking breakfast in bed. Sleeping easy, doing nothing, it's attractive.

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2022 2:19 AM

and have to urgently evacuate somewhere

Down the stairs, apparently.

It happens in the best families.

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2022 4:13 AM

I just watched a 3-part series on the ID channel called the Tetris Murders. All about the unusual deaths in 1998 of a Russian man and his wife and child in Palo Alto, CA. He originally came to the US with the founder of the Tetris gaming company but struck out on his own and may have owed the Russian mafia money. The incident appeared to be a murder suicide but investigation showed it was very much in the manner of other deaths connected to the Russian mafia. About several oligarchs who did not support the invasion of the Ukraine died in a similar manner. Deaths over the years have happened in the US, and other countries as well as Russia.

What struck me were the remarks about Putin and his early KGB career. He has always had connection to Russian mob gangsters and the brutal violence associated with them. Remarks were made that the invasion of Ukraine is like a mob hit. Brutal, viscous, and with no thought except that of Putin getting what he wants in the most despicable and heinous way.

To think that creeps like the trumps and others in our government are currying favor with such a monster simply makes me think.

by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2022 4:42 AM

Hasn't Venezuela been floated around as his preferred destination?

by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2022 4:44 AM

Putin fleeing anywhere in the Western hemisphere is preposterous.

The US would scoop him up and put him on trial at The Hague (assuming Trump isn’t back in power).

by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2022 4:55 AM

And he built such a lavish retirement palace.

We all know that he will end up in Montenegro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2022 4:58 AM

"Putin Is Preparing to Flee When Russia Implodes.."

Ask the Romanovs how well that worked out for them..... Best not leave it too long Mr. Putin or you'll be next thrown down some mineshaft somewhere out in the Urals.

by Anonymousreply 26December 8, 2022 6:05 AM

Putin needs to be torn limb-by-limb by an angry mob of babushkas.

by Anonymousreply 27December 8, 2022 6:11 AM

Will he shit himself on the way out?

I think they'll end up killing him on the streets like the Ceausescu's. Shot like rabid dogs.

It's the best he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 28December 8, 2022 6:39 AM

R25, nearly 900 million dollars to build that thing? It looks like an Iranian compound in Bel Aire. And those don't cost 900 million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 29December 8, 2022 7:03 AM

Last week he had Parkinsons and cancer. These articles are all click bait.

I'd like to know what's genuinely going on with this POS.

by Anonymousreply 30December 8, 2022 7:29 AM

"I'd like to know what's genuinely going on with this POS."

Few if anyone outside a close circle know answer to that question, and they aren't talking.

Bottom line is the oligarchs and others in Putin's inner circle or close enough have benefitted greatly under is rule. They stand to gain more of Ukraine in whole or part is fully annexed and remains so.

Long story short is as with Nazi Germany and Hitler certain persons are in too deep with Putin and if he goes what next?

by Anonymousreply 31December 8, 2022 7:36 AM

^^ this may or may not be true. The Oligarchs could just as easily take out Putin and install another one of their own who's less problematic.

This is a good watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 8, 2022 7:51 AM

All of those ethnic minorities inside Russian borders (Tatars, Sami, Abkhazians, etc.) must surely be feeling fatigued and resentful about being second-class citizens for so long, and being used as cannon fodder in this BS war.

I wonder how they really feel about seeing the Ukrainians push back against their shared Russian oppressors?

by Anonymousreply 33December 8, 2022 8:02 AM

He’s a saint!

by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2022 8:10 AM

Putin will flee to the Saudi pigs pen, and die there.

by Anonymousreply 35December 8, 2022 8:10 AM

In 2015, the Italian court of Pordenone condemned her to 8 months in prison for having canceled a theatrical performance following a health problem, which did not prevent her from participating in a social dinner with Vladimir Putin in Saint Petersburg in December 2010. She avoided prison by paying the sum of 30,000 euros to the Verdi theater as compensation.

On February 1, 2022, the actress announced that she would like to obtain Russian citizenship. She told TASS: "It would be nice for me to get citizenship, because it is part of my culture associated with my mother. She died this year, and it would be a gift for her."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 8, 2022 8:20 AM

Dreary old prostitutes

by Anonymousreply 37December 8, 2022 8:24 AM

Hopefully China will accept him and then periodically torture him in public.

by Anonymousreply 38December 8, 2022 8:26 AM

How ever will he afford this?

by Anonymousreply 39December 8, 2022 8:32 AM

^I think Putin would see having to exile in China (a country he really hates playing beta to right now) as the ultimate humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2022 8:33 AM

Damn, there's a hot young lesbian couple in the doc at r34. They're politically active anti-war in Ukraine and one of them has been imprisoned.

So many courageous anti-war Russians in that doc.

by Anonymousreply 41December 8, 2022 8:44 AM

Now that Zelensky has ended up as Time's most important man of 2022, will Putin's ass implode?

He's probably rage-shitting himself as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 42December 8, 2022 8:57 AM

R36, she probably sucked him off at some point. Putin loves power and any sort of power plays, including sexual ones.

by Anonymousreply 43December 8, 2022 8:59 AM

His kids will be rolling in $ when he croaks.

by Anonymousreply 44December 8, 2022 9:53 AM

"His kids will be rolling in $ when he croaks."

We have our ways.....

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2022 10:02 AM

A couple of years ago a psychic I watch predicted that she saw Putin “running away with an angry mob chasing him.” This was before Ukraine and I thought it sounded like a wishful fantasy. In some ways, it still does. But maybe a form of this will take place.

Not a literal “angry mob,” Gaddafi style. But an angry mob of mobsters, criminals and politicians that are angry because they were promised to get away with their crimes forever, and Putin running for his life leaves them holding the bag. I wouldn’t be surprised if Putin escapes to some totalitarian paradise like Iran, and shortly after, he mysteriously dies from falling out a window.

by Anonymousreply 46December 8, 2022 10:15 AM

I always think about that palace. It shows us how nuts he became quite a number of years back. During the puppet presidency of Dmitry Medvedev.

by Anonymousreply 47December 8, 2022 10:21 AM

I mean of course there's plans, there are also plans for Biden and anyone. We saw a plan executed at Jan 6 21.. It would be ridiculous for there no tot be plans for all possibilities. This means exactly nothing, sorry.

But murder by oligarchs would be a satisfying outcome!

by Anonymousreply 48December 8, 2022 11:47 AM

They need to just throw him out a window.

by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2022 12:03 PM

[quote] They stand to gain more of Ukraine in whole or part is fully annexed and remains so.

That’s not what’s going to happen. They lose territory every day and have already lost the war.

by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2022 12:04 PM

Old age has got to be pure hell for a guy like this. No love in his heart, no real friends, all he knows is the pursuit of domination and power. Must feel so farcical when you're shaking and shitting yourself.

by Anonymousreply 51December 8, 2022 12:06 PM

What are all the references to Putin shitting himself?

What public humiliation did I miss?

by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2022 12:23 PM

R52, you're welcome:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2022 12:26 PM

So gals I haven't been following. Who is the next after Putin? You know Russians have horrible taste in men.

by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2022 12:33 PM

He's planning on fleeing and taking his TOTAL TOP Ukrainian STUD with him💪

by Anonymousreply 55December 8, 2022 12:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!