Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Daddy Diaries: The New Book by Bestselling Author & A-Gay Andy Cohen is almost here!

Get ready to read about all of the hilarious and heartwarming adventures of Super Hot Daddy Andy Cohen! I read his prior books and they were fantastic, better than Faulkner or Joan Rivers. He’s a really talented writer. Preorder your copy today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2022 9:31 PM

I hope he talks about his kids, Accessory and Other One

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 8:16 PM

New York Times bestselling author Andy Cohen, everyone’s favorite busiest man in show business, goes from bottle service to baby bottles in a hilarious, heartwarming, and name-dropping account of the most important year of his life.

In this third installment of his New York Times-bestselling Diaries series, Andy Cohen, the executive producer of The Real Housewives, host of Watch What Happens Live, and everyone’s favorite New Year’s Eve drinking partner, has taken on the most important job of his life–father–and boy (and girl!) does he have a lot to say about it!

The Daddy Diaries picks up almost five years after Superficial left off, with a hangover the morning after an epic New Year’s Eve broadcast, and a new-found feud with New York’s mayor worthy of a housewives reunion. But Andy doesn’t have time to dwell on the drama, as his role as media mogul is now matched with the responsibilities, joys, and growing pains of parenthood.

This fast-paced, mile-a-minute look behind the scenes of living the so-called glamourous life in Manhattan now takes firm aim at life at home. With a three-year-old son and a baby girl born in May, stories of late-night parties are replaced by early mornings with Ben, drama at the playground, and musings of a single dad trying to navigate having it all. All this is set against the backdrop of constant Housewives drama, hijinks behind the scenes at Watch What Happens Live, an incredible volume of name-dropping, and a worried mother in St. Louis.

Buckle up, bottle up, and get ready for a laugh-out-loud, and surprisingly poignant, look at the ways in which family changes everything and the superficial gets very real. Watch what happens!

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 8:18 PM

Damn he's hot and masc. Anyone in NYC had him? I want him in me deeply. How do I make that happen?

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 8:22 PM

Didn't even adopt. Paid an underclass broodmare for her eggs and incubator service. Sick.

Pathological narcissism of the new queer bourgeoisie.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 8:26 PM

Is anything he does original? His "Andy Cohen Diaries" is just a riff of the "Andy Warhol Diaries", but of course not nearly as interesting.

This sounds like a ripoff of "The Mommy Diaries".

I wish this fay, cross-eyed, coke addicted social climber would just die already.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 8:27 PM

OMG, is OPs pic what Andy thinks he looks like?

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 8:27 PM

Ain’t he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 8:28 PM

Hi, Andy/R3!

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 8:33 PM

Would anyone allow a hot mess like Andy adopt? Anderson, yes. Andy? No.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 8:34 PM

Why is the cartoon version of him presenting midriff?

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2022 8:37 PM

Andy Cohen writing a children's book?

He missed the obvious title: "Hop on Poppers."

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 8:40 PM

A-gay?

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2022 8:46 PM

Yeah, A-list unlike you, Z-list!

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2022 8:50 PM

He probably had to ask the nannies what the kids names are

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 8:52 PM

The seething jealousy posters on this board have for out, proud, successful, good looking, masculine gay men never ceases to boggle the mind.

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2022 8:54 PM

R15 don’t forget ‘extremely, very largely, well-endowed’

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2022 9:02 PM

You couldn't pay me to read this book. If you gifted it to me it would go directly into the trash. What an embarrassment to gay men Andy Cohen is. That cover alone is vomit inducing.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2022 9:05 PM

Thanks for dropping by, Andy Cohen @R15!

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2022 9:06 PM

He’s brilliant in that he took what every 20 year old gay excels at, playing referee of drama between straight women, and made a full career out of it, while making the gals worshipped yet hated.

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2022 9:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!