Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hey, Greg! GRRRRREEEGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Thanks for the recipe you posted right before Thanksgiving. By the Sunday after TG we were turkied and brisketed out, so I decided to try your recipe.

Only alteration I made was sautéing sliced mushrooms in garlic and butter, and adding into the simmering cream sauce.

Served it with mustard and collard greens and basmati rice. Had to run out to the pet store, and when I returned that shit was GONE! Family left me one hunk of chicken breast and 3 tablespoons of the cream sauce.

The fuckers.

So, a big THANK YOU, Greg!

by Anonymousreply 47December 21, 2022 1:28 PM

OP is TRAAAAAAAAANNNNS! TRAAAAAAAAAAANNNS!

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 5:06 PM

You'll want to thank whoever wrote the recipe that Greg passed off as his own, and not Greg himself.

He modified (poorly) a Giada recipe in one of his earliest posts and it has been a mainstay recipe for me ever since. Greg's version was ridiculous but the Giada original is great.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 5:08 PM

OP, are you talking about my sautéed chicken in mustard cream sauce? That is such a lovely recipe.

R2 is not correct when he says:

[quote] You'll want to thank whoever wrote the recipe that Greg passed off as his own, and not Greg himself. He modified (poorly) a Giada recipe in one of his earliest posts and it has been a mainstay recipe for me ever since. Greg's version was ridiculous but the Giada original is great.

I never make recipes from Giada. R2 loves saying that. He has said it before. R2, why don't you tell us why my recipe was ridiculous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 6:51 PM

Greg is a cunt. Stop feeding his massive ego.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 6:57 PM

F&F this garbage

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 6:58 PM

[quote] Greg is a cunt. Stop feeding his massive ego.

I'm sorry if you think I'm a cunt, R4. You can't stand that someone is thanking me for a good recipe? Poor lil' you. Or is it because I defend myself against that moron who claims that I make Giada De De Laurentiis recipes—which I do not.

Anyway, why don't you get lost before we block you.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 7:03 PM

[quote] F&F this garbage

Just block it if you like. Do you realize that you have that power? Just stop annoying the rest of us. We don't like you.

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 7:05 PM

Greg, please put your name in the recipe threads so we can search.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 7:11 PM

Hi, Greg! Can you tell us more about your wife and your sex life? Does she have large breasts? Are you mutually orally generous or do you just get to slamming pussy as quickly as possible? Any special sexual festivities planned for Christmas/New Year’s? Hope you’re doing well!!!

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 7:31 PM

[quote] Hi, Greg! Can you tell us more about your wife and your sex life? Does she have large breasts? Are you mutually orally generous or do you just get to slamming pussy as quickly as possible? Any special sexual festivities planned for Christmas/New Year’s? Hope you’re doing well!!!

You are very curious indeed! Good thing I'm an exhibitionist. My wife has C cup breasts. We are mutually orally generous for sure—I love her cod and her loins. As far as special Christmas sexual festivities, we haven't planned on anything yet, but I'm thinking of including French hens.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2022 7:49 PM

[quote] Greg, please put your name in the recipe threads so we can search.

Will do!

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 7:50 PM

[quote]OP, are you talking about my sautéed chicken in mustard cream sauce? That is such a lovely recipe.

Yes, Greg, that's the one. Made it again this afternoon along with a vodka cream sauce + farfalle as alternative dish. Not cooking one more thing this week.

Thanks again, Greg.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2022 10:43 PM

Greg, I’m up to my ass with laundry tonight.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2022 10:57 PM

*sighs* I've got to get back to that tomorrow, R13. Doing a whole-house deep de-cluttering project, and it is killing me.

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 11:06 PM

Greg's mustard cream sauce makes a reliable emetic.

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2022 11:11 PM

R15 That sounds a bit salacious. Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2022 11:26 PM

More than likely op is Greg on another account.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2022 11:48 PM

Greg- now that we are heading towards Christmas -and I greatly respect your opinions and what you share here - what are your thoughts/ suggestions on a standing rib roast preparation. ? With thanks !

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2022 11:56 PM

r18, I recommend a marinade of root beer, grape jelly, and cilantro. My guests raved about it-- and I assure you it's an original creation.

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2022 12:00 AM

op forgot to mention that he and his entire family got food poisoning from Greg's recipe.

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2022 12:53 AM

[quote] I recommend a marinade of root beer, grape jelly, and cilantro.

Greg, I tried your sardines, prunes, cream, and mint sauce all blended in a food processor, as a sauce topping for the peanut butter and salmon recipe you gave me.

It was exquisite!

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2022 12:54 AM

Greg's buffalo sauce gelato with caviar is TO DIE FOR!

by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2022 1:33 AM

How dare you pose as me, R19!!

Any idiot knows grape jelly is not in season! I use WD-40 winter blend until March.

Greg

by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2022 1:40 AM

How many sockpuppets/fans does Greg have? I feel an Ina Garten mixed with Sandra Lee cocktail hour with a dash of Paula Deen and a sprinkle of Giada mixed in culinary cult forming.

by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2022 3:48 AM

I love Greg and appreciate that an effete hetero gourmand has found an online home here. I wish people would be nicer to him.

by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2022 4:49 AM

Haha, R24, et al. I honestly have never even clicked on any of Greg's other threads (no offense meant, Greg), or Ina Garten's, or the short, plump EVOO lady whose name I'm blanking on. I create my own recipes, and when I'm stumped or too tired to think, I'll pull out my James Beard; an ancient American Culinary Institute cookbook; River Road Cookbook; my Dad's (WW2) Army cookbook; Louisiana Dept of Wildlife & Fisheries recipes book; or one of hundreds of my late mom's recipes.

by Anonymousreply 26December 8, 2022 12:45 PM

Greg and his sockpuppet fans are best ignored. Makes DL much more pleasant.

by Anonymousreply 27December 8, 2022 1:37 PM

Oh good, OP isn’t Greg. She’s a middle-aged housewife on a gay forum. That’s better?

by Anonymousreply 28December 8, 2022 6:46 PM

Is Greg the most popular poster on Datalounge?

Can I have your autograph?

by Anonymousreply 29December 8, 2022 9:55 PM

[quote] Is Greg the most popular poster on Datalounge? Can I have your autograph?

I don't know if I am the most popular poster on Datalounge. I think I may be the most loved.

Yes, I would be very happy to give you my autograph.

by Anonymousreply 30December 8, 2022 11:40 PM

[quote] Greg and his sockpuppet fans are best ignored. Makes DL much more pleasant.

Don't let me stop you! I would hate to stand in the way of a more pleasant DL.

by Anonymousreply 31December 8, 2022 11:41 PM

[quote] I love Greg and appreciate that an effete hetero gourmand has found an online home here. I wish people would be nicer to him.

Thank you, R25. I appreciate the support!

by Anonymousreply 32December 8, 2022 11:42 PM

[quote] How many sockpuppets/fans does Greg have? I feel an Ina Garten mixed with Sandra Lee cocktail hour with a dash of Paula Deen and a sprinkle of Giada mixed in culinary cult forming.

I love that idea, R24. My fans are legion. Let's plan something.

by Anonymousreply 33December 8, 2022 11:44 PM

Just in case you've forgotten that not all Dataloungers are clever:

[quote] op forgot to mention that he and his entire family got food poisoning from Greg's recipe.

by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2022 11:46 PM

[quote] I recommend a marinade of root beer, grape jelly, and cilantro. My guests raved about it-- and I assure you it's an original creation.

Come on, R19, try a little harder. Don't take up space here with stupid shit like that. Try, R19, try.

by Anonymousreply 35December 8, 2022 11:48 PM

[quote] Greg, I’m up to my ass with laundry tonight.

R13, how's your laundry coming along? I hope you're not using fabric softener dryer sheets.

by Anonymousreply 36December 8, 2022 11:50 PM

[quote] Greg's mustard cream sauce makes a reliable emetic.

Not really. If you want an aperient you can rely on, try my cod, prunes, and tomato sauce. That'll get you going.

by Anonymousreply 37December 8, 2022 11:53 PM

[quote] More than likely op is Greg on another account.

Nope, R17. But thanks for telling our readership how utterly dumb you are.

by Anonymousreply 38December 8, 2022 11:54 PM

Faint praise.

"The only alteration...."

by Anonymousreply 39December 8, 2022 11:57 PM

[quote] Faint praise. "The only alteration...."

Faint intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2022 11:59 PM

Is it me or is this Greg guy getting dumber and dumber? Honey, the pop-up thermostat on your turkey ejected months ago. Go spread your nonsense to the other wards of the state.

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2022 1:35 AM

Wow. All comments from r29 to r40 are missing.

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2022 1:39 AM

Lol R42.

So I guess you're not a Greg fan?

Because they're all responses from "Greg."

by Anonymousreply 43December 9, 2022 1:44 AM

Greg, happy December to you!

Have a challenge for you: visit The Five Horses Tavern in Somerville, MA, order the Shakshuka, and then come back here and tell us how to make it exactly. A kind chef there sent me all of the ingredients, but I still can't figure out how to reproduce it. Visited there to see The Slutcracker (recommended) with my transcontinental pahtnuh 3 years ago. It's among my Top Ten meals ever. Haven't been able to return for various reasons, but plan to do so next year.

If I could, I'd send you there. Wait. Maybe I could! Maybe I could call them and pre-pay for "Greg from The DL" on a certain date?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 9, 2022 3:36 AM

R2 is an ignorant piece of crap.

by Anonymousreply 45December 20, 2022 12:14 PM

I made the chicken and mustard sauce recipe that Greg posted, it was delicious and very easy to make. I made enough for two portions and ate the second portion the next day.

by Anonymousreply 46December 21, 2022 1:24 PM

R46, I am happy that you liked that chicken!

Merry Christmas!

by Anonymousreply 47December 21, 2022 1:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!