Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you idiots know how to post direct links to photos?

Why do some of you INSIST on trying to show us a photo, but instead of providing a link to JUST the photo, you post a stupid link to an entire page or article, that takes 5 minutes to load????

Are you really that stupid???

If you are trying to show us a photo, then JUST SHOW US THE PHOTO!!!! Post a direct link!!!

DO NOT post a link to an entire fucking page.

Morons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 11, 2022 11:01 PM

You sound GHASTLY.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 4:09 PM

[quote]that takes 5 minutes to load????

Why is your internet so slow, OP? I'm judging you.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 4:10 PM

OP is an always-enraged illiterate incel who WANTS TO LOOK AT NAKED BOYS and his mother posted this for him because he's been screaming for the last four days about it.

Shove a camera up your ass, Dial-Up Donny.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 4:13 PM

Look at all the grandmas here who are getting upset because they're too stupid to know how to post a single photo.

It really sucks getting old.

You tend to lash out.

"Get off my lawn!!"

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 4:15 PM

I don't know how and I'm not even elderly.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 4:18 PM

Does idiot OP not know how to post direct links to photos without forcing us to click on his stupid link?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 4:19 PM

Okay but your photo doesn't show up automatically, we still have to click on it. R6 is the only doing it right here, Granny OP.

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 4:22 PM

[quote]Are you really that stupid???

The irony.

OP - see r6, you moron.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 4:22 PM

Miss OP, did your mom buy you the wrong size panties again?!

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 4:26 PM

Tenor, GIphy, Imgur, etc. photos don't count.

It may appear as "just the photo" when you view it on your computer, but when you post the link on a forum or message board, all the "extra stuff" shows up when others click on the link.

They do it to promote their sites.

What op is referring to, however, are stupid people who post links to an entire web page or article, when all they really want to do is show you a photo.

That's what makes them idiots.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2022 4:26 PM

That DL's Eldergays can manage to get online and navigate to this website at all is quite feat.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 4:29 PM

Exactly, R11. Lol.

It always cracks me up when they get the formatting wrong on quotes or bold or italics.

Or when they post comments that make absolutely no sense, because they're too stupid/slow to notice that their autofill is using all the wrong words.

Poor grannies.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2022 4:32 PM

Go drink a glass of DRANO, you fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2022 4:35 PM

It takes the OP five minutes to download ? Has he not updated his internet since WIndows 95 ?

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 4:36 PM

[quote] What op is referring to, however, are stupid people who post links to an entire web page or article, when all they really want to do is show you a photo.

[quote] That's what makes them idiots.

WOW R10 you can detect a persons intent by their posts, that is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2022 4:45 PM

OP is still using his 14.4k dial-up modem.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2022 4:49 PM

OP switch to decaf

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2022 5:00 PM

OP posting his hot takes from his WebTV.

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2022 5:00 PM

OP, DL is your friend. It's a garden of glorious flowers and weeds. You're a weed. Go pluck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2022 5:01 PM

r18 And here I thought BILL TAYLOR owned the last working WebTV.

by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2022 5:03 PM

[quote]What op is referring to, however, are stupid people who post links to an entire web page or article, when all they really want to do is show you a photo.

People do that so that the photo in question appears in the preview image. So they are in fact saving you time from having to click on a preview-less link.

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2022 5:04 PM

Of all the shit to bitch about, the cunt OP chooses this.

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2022 5:05 PM

maybe OP should stick to reading the Lady's Home Journal which like the OP has been out of circulation for a while and has lots of issues

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2022 5:08 PM

To be fair, this is one of the least image-friendly websites. I pass on the obsessive 'let's post 100s and 100s of Imgur-posted screencaps of Instahos!' threads because it's tiresome to click and re-click.

Just go to the whores' Instagram pages, dumbasses. You can see all the images at once.

by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2022 5:10 PM

Dearest OP, Shove it up your ass. The GENIUS can leave the building now. Thx

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2022 5:17 PM

[quote]Do you idiots know how to post direct links to photos?

Newp, I don't.

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2022 5:19 PM

DL is the internet equivalent of a condemned, burned-out shell of building, occupied by squatters. Questions like this are akin to asking your fellow squatters who’s been shitting outside of the bucket.

by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2022 5:45 PM

[quote]People do that so that the photo in question appears in the preview image. So they are in fact saving you time from having to click on a preview-less link.

Exactly. Also, I'm glad OP has the clairvoyance to know posters' intent. What makes you think there isn't something in the article that the poster didn't want us to read.

[quote]What op is referring to, however, are stupid people who post links to an entire web page or article, when all they really want to do is show you a photo.

Meh - I'd rather have the entire article linked WITH the pic previewed, than a previewless link offsite - like OP posted.

Sweetie, you do you, boo.

by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2022 5:56 PM

As the Wizard of Oz so eloquently put it, "I don't know how it works."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2022 6:22 PM

Like this, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2022 6:42 PM

Usually the only way I can be assured that an image is going present correctly is to pull it from Pinterest.

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2022 6:52 PM

You sound nice, OP.

Call me.

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2022 7:52 PM

Hunny, I think your buttplug has overstayed it's welcome. Pull it out. It will improve your mood.

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2022 8:07 PM

[quote]Usually the only way I can be assured that an image is going present correctly is to pull it from Pinterest

Websites like Getty Images or other stock photo places usually work as well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2022 8:17 PM

Patti looks so MTF in that photo!

by Anonymousreply 35December 7, 2022 8:35 PM

[quote] has overstayed it's welcome.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 36December 7, 2022 9:00 PM

a pictorial response to OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 7, 2022 9:15 PM

IMDb seems to work (R29).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 7, 2022 11:29 PM

Wow, you people are absolutely vicious.

The op merely asked a question, an you're all attacking him/her like a pack of rabid dogs.

It's very scary.

by Anonymousreply 39December 8, 2022 12:31 AM

R39 Is it literal violence, Buttercup?

by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2022 1:57 AM

It is actually, R40.

But even more so, it's just unnecessary to be so cruel to other people on this board.

Do better.

by Anonymousreply 41December 8, 2022 2:20 AM

r41 'Tis the season to be bitchy!

by Anonymousreply 42December 8, 2022 2:31 AM

R39/R41

MARY!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 43December 8, 2022 12:42 PM

So the OP calls everyone idiots, stupid, and morons but we’re supposed to sweet talk him?

by Anonymousreply 44December 8, 2022 12:43 PM

R6 How do you post pictures that will actually appear without clicking on a link? It seems like we used to be able to do this, but now it usually just displays a link to the photo.

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2022 1:05 PM

[quote]The op merely asked a question, an you're all attacking him/her like a pack of rabid dogs.

LOL - the OP was NOT merely asking a question.

The OP was denigrating people and proved himself to be even dumber than he accused the rest of us being.

Just because you pop a question mark at the end of the sentence doesn't make it an inquiry. For example:

[quote]r39, are you stupid or simply don't understand how rhetorical questions work?

r40 - "But even more so, it's just unnecessary to be so cruel to other people on this board." When someone else is being an asshole, it is absolutely necessary to be so cruel on this board, especially when they're unbelievably so self-unaware.

by Anonymousreply 46December 8, 2022 2:34 PM

Why does the op’s text show up on my screen with grey lines through it???

by Anonymousreply 47December 8, 2022 2:37 PM

OP seems to be on a heavy flow day. I think she needs to take a Midol and shut up.

by Anonymousreply 48December 8, 2022 2:39 PM

R47 it's not grayed out for me, I suspect if you change your settings to Asbestos Eyeballs it won't be grayed out for you, either.

Getting grayed out usually means you've gotten a certain number of ignores and/or FFs. We don't know what number that is, just that it happens.

by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2022 2:48 PM

R41 Unnecessary? O reason not the need. It's pleasant to mock the unnecessarily obnoxious. And you've really stretched the definition of "cruelty"--but then you're obviously not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2022 3:07 PM

Like this, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 8, 2022 4:39 PM

R21 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2022 4:46 PM

I never make this accusation, but R39 / R41 does read like a sockpuppet of OP.

Sorry OP, if you didn't get the asspats you feel you were entitled to, with your blatantly inflammatory thread.

by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2022 6:41 PM

Show us on the doll where someone hurt you OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2022 6:56 PM

I’m sorry, Brandon. I don’t mean to be a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 55December 8, 2022 7:24 PM

The op is innocent!

He can't help it you people don't know how to use the internet.

by Anonymousreply 56December 8, 2022 9:30 PM

R56 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 57December 10, 2022 3:57 AM

[Quote]He can't help it you people don't know how to use the internet.

R56 he can't help it he don't know correct grammar and syntax.

by Anonymousreply 58December 10, 2022 4:21 AM

Do you idiots do anything but eat French Fries and post on DL all day? I can see you all now, gulping down Twinkies and Orange Crush, looking for people to criticize to make your fat whore selves feel better.

Idiots! All of you! Except me of course. BTW, I found a photo of OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 11, 2022 9:26 PM

Get your facts straight R59. It’s Diet Orange Crush.

by Anonymousreply 60December 11, 2022 9:31 PM

I prefer Ring Dings and Pepsi.

by Anonymousreply 61December 11, 2022 9:39 PM

[quote] How do you post pictures that will actually appear without clicking on a link? It seems like we used to be able to do this, but now it usually just displays a link to the photo.

It seems some websites allow it (including IMDB, YouTube and Pinterest) and some websites don’t.

by Anonymousreply 62December 11, 2022 11:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!