Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mark Cuban is going to change the prescription drug industry

I like billionaires who give back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 8:08 PM

What a dumb ass!

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 3:25 PM

This is a fantastic idea!

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 3:30 PM

I wish he would start a health insurance company as well - one that competes with current self-insurance options. Even ACA is expensive if you want comprehensive coverage.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 4:06 PM

I knew Mark in Dallas in the late '80s...when he was just a millionaire. Down-to-earth guy, clearly whip-smart, with that "edge" that showed he knows how to take smart risks.

Mark is that rarest of species: a billionaire who isn't evil. He and the former Mrs Bezos, MacKenzie Scott, and Bill & Melinda French Gates, and Warren Buffett, are my heroes.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 4:16 PM

[quote] I wish he would start a health insurance company as well - one that competes with current self-insurance options.

It's a money losing proposition

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 7:33 PM

R4 the Gates are into eugenics and Buffet is just a OCD miser who thinks big picture but conservatively. Scott is a skank. They’re still miles better than Bezos and Musk, Trump is not a billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 8:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!