Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Olympic medalist Sharron Davies says males do NOT have ovaries or periods.🩸

She is becoming the new JK Rowling. What is it with TERFS over there? Is it in the water for them to become so bigoted? She is responding to a tip sheet that assures men it’s okay if they have their period. The number one useful tip is not to use a maxi pad while wearing boxers because it would make a mess. Useful tips but this cow seems to be having a cow over them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 19, 2022 12:03 AM

When will this madness end?

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 8:40 AM

It's not bigotry to say men don't have periods. Men don't have wombs or ovaries. But you know that.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 8:41 AM

Literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 8:44 AM

What's bigoted about saying biological men should not participate in women's sports or stating an incontrovertible fact such as that men do not have ovaries or periods?

By the way, "bigoted" doesn't mean narrow-minded, it means intolerant of others' opinions. Which is an apt description for the trans lobby.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 8:48 AM

US Rowing has come up with a new policy where any man who identifies as a woman can compete in the female sporting competitions.

The only rowing competition where this doesn't apply is the mixed teams (4 males, 4 females) because it would be unfair to the men in opposing teams if 4 men and 4 women were racing against 5 males and 3 females.

Sharron Davies has been leading the pushback against male inclusion in female sport and is doing a grand job. Compare her to Meghan Rapino's BUT KIDS WILL KILL THEMSELVES IF THEY CAN'T COMPETE bullshit and I know which one I'd support.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 8:52 AM

She's having a meltdown lmao

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 8:53 AM

[quote] What is it with TERFS over there? Is it in the water for them to become so bigoted?

What is it with (mostly North American) woke white (mostly, but token non-whites included) gays? Is it in the contaminated water for them to become so braindead?

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 8:54 AM

She's brilliant. I just wish she could spell slightly better.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 8:55 AM

R8, that’s just British spelling or what we like to call TERF spelling.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 4:30 PM

Most of this "bigoted" language is just speaking facts and realities.

When your core beliefs don't stand up to fact-checking, you become part of an ideology, not reality based thinking. Trans is just another religion at this point.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2022 5:07 PM

OP thinks reality is bigotry. Fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2022 5:13 PM

Remember that the CEO of Stonewall, Britain's main LGBT organisation, thinks that gay men who refuse to have sex with female trans men with vaginas are like racists.

Remember that Susie Green the former CEO of Mermaids (who recently left her job after countless scandals) took her son to Thailand aged 15 to have his penis and testicles turned into vagina. Green has talked about how her husband didn't like that their son was effeminate and liked playing with dolls so they banned him from doing "girls" things and he developed a complex thinking he was a girl. Green laughed at how puberty blockers left her son with a tiny penis so the surgeons "didn't have much to work with".

Call Sharron Davies a TERF, a bitch, a Karen, call her whatever you want, but the ideology she is fighting isn't just damaging to women, it's damaging to gay men.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2022 5:15 PM

Divisions are created to provide incentive to participate for those whose characteristics would otherwise make reward unlikely.

To me, the question is not about identity—it’s about biology. Thus, reset divisions based upon biological factors and allow all genders who meet the factors for a given division to participate.

Of course, the easiest option is to remove divisions altogether for all endeavors. Inherently, that will disadvantage entire classes of people, but no one can call it unfair.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2022 5:18 PM

Of course, the easiest option is to remove divisions altogether for all endeavors. Inherently, that will disadvantage entire classes of people, but no one can call it unfair.

Yes they can and they will.

But then life is unfair and you can't do shit about it.

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2022 7:51 PM

Who is the "we" you refer to, r9? Men who menstruate? Women with penises?

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2022 8:02 PM

OP, are you real or just trolling?

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2022 8:08 PM

You might not like it here, OP.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2022 8:15 PM

My only beef with trans-women is on the sports issue. It’s tough enough for biological females to get scholarships/money for sports. I’d be sooo pissed if I’d spent my childhood dedicated to a sport only to be bumped from the lineup by a trans woman.

Genetics are genetics. A person born as a male will have more muscle mass/strength than a woman.

Obvs, not a problem for men competing against trans men in sports.

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2022 8:48 PM

R6 Adults don't really type "lmao."

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2022 8:50 PM

100% agreed R18

by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2022 8:51 PM

Stating facts is not bigotry but I suspect op is trolling.

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2022 8:51 PM

I’m R18…also, I don’t think any of these kids should be allowed to surgically alter their bodies until they’re at least 21. My stepson has a friend who had top surgery at 15. It’s nuts.

I live in a VERY liberal area and half of the kids at the high school have flitted from trans/non-binary/bi/gay at some point before settling into a somewhat permanent comfort zone. I really does feel sort of faddish—and it’s great that they feel safe in experimenting openly.

But, Jesus! Don’t cut off your penis until you’re absolutely sure and your brain is fully developed. They don’t grow back.

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2022 8:59 PM

[quote]My only beef with trans-women is on the sports issue. It’s tough enough for biological females to get scholarships/money for sports. I’d be sooo pissed if I’d spent my childhood dedicated to a sport only to be bumped from the lineup by a trans woman.

So you don't have any "beef" with convicted sex offenders being transferred to women's prisons by signing a legal declaration that says they've changed gender?

by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2022 7:29 AM

[quote]... males do NOT have ovaries or periods

I dunno. I wouldn't bet against the complicated biology of the human body getting a bit janky now and then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2022 9:09 AM

Here's another:

[quote]The blood that Rob saw in his urine, which he reported having experienced since his late teens, wasn't a sign of cancer. It was just his period. Rob now plans to have a hysterectomy, which he said could cause him to experience menopause.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2022 9:13 AM

OMG two biological anomalies we should put tampon bins next to the men’s urinals!

by Anonymousreply 26December 8, 2022 10:22 AM

[quote]But, Jesus! Don’t cut off your penis until you’re absolutely sure and your brain is fully developed. They don’t grow back.

Who are you to tell me what to do? I could very well cut off my own penis if I want to. And yes, they do grow back.

by Anonymousreply 27December 8, 2022 10:26 AM

... and Boy Scouts should not have ovaries.

by Anonymousreply 28December 8, 2022 11:31 AM

[R24] [R25] and similar articles I sometimes see online often are inconsistent with the stated diagnosis. That second article clearly claims the patient has persistent MĂĽllerian duct syndrome (PMDS). That is a condition that occurs in genotypically males (XY) that don't produce adequate or correctly timed anti-MĂĽllerian duct hormone while in utero which allows those ducts to remain and form a uterus, fallopian tubes and upper portion of the vagina. No ovaries would develop. That would be a pseudo-hermaphrodite at most. True hermaphrodites do exist, but are even rarer.

by Anonymousreply 29December 8, 2022 11:54 AM

R12, Remember the founders of LGB Alliance calling gay men child predators, saying we don’t need gay rights and promoting right wing homophobia? It’s convenient for you to leave that out isn’t it. Whatever issues there are between LGB and T, it’s nothing in comparison to the damage that this brand of dogshite called TERF ideology (and their far right buddies) are doing to LGB people.

…and I should mention TERFs we’re calling Sharon Davies an autogenophile man larping as a woman when they saw a doctored photo of her that they believed was a trans person. Lol. Funny isn’t it, being that they say they can “always tell”.

This isn’t the first time TERFs attacked gender non-conforming women, and it certainly won’t be the last. TERFs are damaging to women and gay men.

by Anonymousreply 30December 16, 2022 5:26 PM

^TERFs have been ramping up this bs lately since they got exposed for allying with far right extremism and conspiracy nut jobs. I shouldn’t really say “exposed” because it’s something they admit openly now. At least people can see them for what they are now.

by Anonymousreply 31December 16, 2022 5:26 PM

R23, I like it when trolls pretend to care about the welfare of prison inmates. Btw, plenty of female sex offenders in women’s prisons.

by Anonymousreply 32December 16, 2022 5:27 PM

Why can’t she be right? Why is there only one right answer not based on physical evidence?

by Anonymousreply 33December 16, 2022 5:28 PM

Of course she said that. Because they don't.

by Anonymousreply 34December 16, 2022 5:28 PM

No, I don't remember that r30 because it never happened and everyone knows it never happened so you're actually shooting yourself in the foot when you make up crap like that because you're just showing yourself up as a lying bullshitter. What we do remember is that you and your crowd think that gay men have vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 35December 16, 2022 6:57 PM

[qute]I dunno. I wouldn't bet against the complicated biology of the human body getting a bit janky now and then.

We aren't talking about biological anomalies.

And people with biological anomalies aren't the ones making up ideologies and movements with the specific purpose of forcing human society out of a fact-based conceptual reflection of the world and basic functioning as a species.

by Anonymousreply 36December 16, 2022 9:30 PM

I love when pro trannys come on DL and get shat on. Again and again. This is not Mumsnet, we countenance exactly zero of your lies and distortion of reality,

by Anonymousreply 37December 16, 2022 9:45 PM

R35, a few minutes looking it up is all it takes, must be nice to know you’re a lying piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 38December 18, 2022 11:33 PM

R37, You’re right about one thing. This is not Mumsnet. Maybe that’s where the TERF lunatics should stay and stop trolling on DL.

by Anonymousreply 39December 18, 2022 11:34 PM

they dont, just like people using head and shoulders dont have dandruff.

by Anonymousreply 40December 19, 2022 12:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!