Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Botox Cosmetic Queen Javi, 31. WHY?

At only 31, why would you need to do this even if it's not that invasive, especially with side effects?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2024 12:39 AM

He saw a pic of himself smiling with normal smile lines, had a facial dysmorphia fit, and decided to inject poison into his face. By the time he's 40 he's going to look 60, with results not anything like what he thinks he'll get. He'll get the face he deserves, and he'll do it to himself.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 7:02 AM

I found this botox commercial very unsettling...

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 7:11 AM

I wanted to get a head start on "dead fish face" chic.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 7:16 AM

Javi, just quit smoking and drink more water! Also, dump that stressful boyfriend and stop being such a bossy bottom.

It’ll do WONDERS for your skin!

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 7:18 AM

I think he's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 7:20 AM

Horrible.

He was cute with the lines, crow's feet dimples.. all that gave him expression and made him human.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 7:31 AM

The editors did him no favors, including all that nervous twitching. Poor bastard. He needs therapy, not filler.

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 7:35 AM

Not bad looking actually, then there's all the rest of him.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 6:23 PM

OP is worse than ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2022 7:28 PM

Javi has another brand new face. This time he went with the economy package.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2023 2:51 AM

I thought the Before part was the After. He looks plastic in both.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2023 2:55 AM

Of course there's already a thread on this bitch. Just saw the ad AGAIN and somebody ain't tapping that ass right.

by Anonymousreply 12February 3, 2024 12:05 AM

Let the sassy bitch have his day in the sun!

With 99 sunscreen.

by Anonymousreply 13February 3, 2024 12:33 AM

Botox is safe. I get it every 3 months for migraines.

by Anonymousreply 14February 3, 2024 12:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!