Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Join the journey of five families who have been touched by reincarnation

I love when ridiculous trash like this comes across my screen. Did the psycho parents put him up to this? Did the little boy have a dream about 9/11 and mommy couldn't help but feel she always knew he was her special little indigo child? Everyone in the comments is buying it! If my spawn turns out to be not all that promising maybe I'll give this grift a run. What tragic event would you coach your child to lie about having experienced in a past life? My favorite part is when the parents talk about how he is completely alienated from other kids and how their lie is destroying his social life and reputation. Inspiring! Her goal is to make life as easy as possible on Cade :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 1:05 PM

I believe in reincarnation.

I know I was reincarnated because I have memories of one of my past lives.

In my present life, in the mid-1990s, I took a trip to Asia and had to stay in SF for a couple of days before catching my overseas flight. It was the first time I had ever been to SF, but somehow, after I arrived, everything felt so eerily familiar. I knew where everything was, from landmarks to bookstores, restaurants, and other places I spent time in and didn't need a map for any of it.

I had past-life regression therapy a few months after that and what surfaced was I had been a stockbroker in NYC in the 1950s and was miserable. I chucked it all and moved to San Francisco, where I was a dog trainer, of all things. Odd, considering that in this life, I am not a dog person at all.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2022 6:13 AM

I hope it turns out the little boy is the reincarnation of one of the terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2022 6:35 AM

In an intense dream I died in a gas chamber. I was marched down into it with others, down a ramp, past five concrete beams on the ceiling, fully clothed, in an overcoat; the poison rained down and everything went black: there was just [italic]nothing[/italic]. I was a gay man but also Jewish. After I lost consciousness, it was just blank: no thought or sensation. I experienced the nothingness of death - this after being drawn to the Shoah my whole life.

I’m an atheist, but at the same time I kind of believe there [italic]may[/italic] be a persistence of consciousness/energy; I enjoy stories that might entertain the possibility, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2022 6:35 AM

His memories are especially heightened when in the presence of freshly-baked cinnamon rolls.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2022 6:40 AM

He has a promising future career as a Christian reverend/pastor/whatever the Protestants call them.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2022 6:42 AM

R4 scream like the jet fuel is meltin your bones honey! You can have extra icing!

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2022 12:59 PM

My late love swore that he was a pirate in a former life and I was his parrot.

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2022 1:01 PM

Talk about groomers.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2022 1:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!