Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's again snark scathingly about time-wasting, complicated, attention-seeking women on the checkout line.

Afterwork today there were two registers open at the small market on my way home. The shorter line had one sexy slut fat granny. In her big cart (nobody takes a cart in this shop) were 3 cases of crappy sweet Italian Spumante plus 6 loose bottles of same, and a couple miscellaneous garbage food items, with a flashy lamé eyeglasses case forbiddingly hidden under a large pack of assorted luncheon meats. She didn't put anything on the belt. Her engagement with the cashier started with a receipt, which had to be laboriously extracted from her sequinned purse from her faux Vuitton bag (sequins and brown Vuitton??), and there was a favour to be demanded of the cashier. A favour which had been arranged a few days ago with "YOUR manager" and then you can imagine all the complications of that cart and and its items and that hidden lamé eyeglass case. With grim fascination, like violent and bloody highway accident, I determined to wait out the entire, rather than switch cashiers. Well, a dozen customers checked out while she still hadn't finished her transaction. Then we had the exciting late plot complication of the non-working card then the "oh, this is just the wrong card, could you please void it so I can use my special card" and then before entering the pin, pulling out the card, a second before the mercantile Jouissance, to reanimate the previous negotiation of the favour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2022 11:25 PM

tl:dr

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2022 10:28 PM

R1 She’s great! I think she’s from Michigan, and she’s been caught multiple times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2022 10:41 PM

And that sexy slut fat granny….was OP!

And now you know…the REST of the story!

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2022 11:21 PM

Must we relitigate online vs in line?

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2022 11:24 PM

ah ha

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2022 11:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!