Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Schadenfreude Alert! Trump Organization found guilty on multiple counts of criminal tax fraud!

Guilty guilty guilty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2022 10:47 AM

I don't know those people. I think they used to bring me coffee or something.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2022 8:06 PM

It's that guy's fault.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2022 8:08 PM

Lock him Up!

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2022 8:32 PM

I did it. I did it for love!

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2022 8:32 PM

Truth Social will be LIT tonight.

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2022 8:34 PM

And, none of his cult members will care - he will play the victim and get sympathy.

However, maybe some sane GOP will continue with their turn on him.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2022 8:35 PM

so Allen H. Weisselberg..... was it worth it?

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2022 8:46 PM

May this be the first of many convictions of this foul and traitorous family.

There's a reason Trump only got about 10% of the vote in Manhattan running for president despite calling it home for 40 years.

His fellow New Yorkers have known for decades what a corrupt fraud he is.

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2022 8:50 PM

And yet these idiots rail against the "Biden crime family"

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2022 8:51 PM

I hope that the back taxes owed plus penalties completely wipe out what money he has left and that the government seizes Mar-a-Lardo and all his other properties.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2022 8:54 PM

[quote]and that the government seizes Mar-a-Lardo

It's Florida, r10, so I don't think they can.

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2022 8:58 PM

I think the irs can take you last roll of toilet paper….but who knows how tax laws work for the deplorables r11

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2022 9:04 PM

Because the Business of America is Business the MAXIMUM penalty the Court can impose is only 1.62 million.

Sad Trombone.

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2022 9:08 PM

This will encourage other, more punitive, legal actions against this corrupt firm.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2022 9:14 PM

[quote] the MAXIMUM penalty the Court can impose is only 1.62 million.

R13 - But the organization would still be liable for the unpaid back taxes, would they not? Has anyone put a dollar value on the amount that was illegally withheld from the NY and US governments?

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2022 9:39 PM

So this explains the urgency with which Hunter Biden’s old penis pix were hustled onto Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2022 9:40 PM

That's a shame.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2022 9:42 PM

But, but, her emails!

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2022 9:47 PM

Laptop!

Laptop!

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2022 9:48 PM

It’s time for Elon to unleash a couple more Hunter dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2022 9:50 PM

What does this mean, just fines? Or is Trump himself in trouble (like jail time)?

by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2022 9:53 PM

R21 - Trump personally was not named in this case.

R15 - I would think the people who took the payments would owe the taxes on them.

Any tax professionals on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2022 10:08 PM

Some Trump organization and fraud has become as routine as rain in Seattle.

by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2022 10:18 PM

Pass me the salts! 😩

by Anonymousreply 24December 6, 2022 10:18 PM

What's next for this evil bitch?

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2022 11:06 PM

I'll get excited when trump is indicted and going to prison.

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2022 11:06 PM

It’s unfortunate that Allan has been willing to take the fall for the Trump family. Even during the trial people lied for Trump and said Trump had nothing to do with illegal actions.

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2022 11:08 PM

What about her emails?

What about Biden's crackhead son and his giant penis and all the corrupt stuff he's done that I can't really explain what they are but I know happened?

What about the BLM riots and the way the Liberal Media didn't even cover all the destruction?

What about the Squad and Ilhan Omar and hating America?

What about Men in Dresses reading CRT stories about Gay Sex to children in our schools?

by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2022 11:12 PM

Drag Storytime!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2022 11:21 PM

Are any of the Trump assholes actually going to prison?

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2022 11:23 PM

The sad thing is I am not even exaggerating at R28

Was just reading comments to the WSJ article on the guilty verdict and the Trump supporters were literally rolling out all those tropes.

[quote] lol of course THIS makes headlines news.

[quote] But completely ignore evidence of joe biden working with china so his crack head son could get money.

[quote] ignore how biden administration worked with twitter to suppress the story. which is colluding with an election.

[quote] democrats don't care about corruption.

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2022 11:29 PM

^^That is a single quote, not four different ones.

Here's another. And these are from people who ostensibly can understand the three syllable words in the Wall Street Journal

[quote] Think Sussman and his dealings with FBI counsel James Baker to establish the "Fake Russian Collusion Hoax" that his client Hillary Clinton inititated and then Baker shows up @ Twitters to suppress & "shut down" the "Hunter Biden Laptop" True Story that would have lost the 2020 Election for the Democrats if they had allowed the Truth to come out. Baker ruled in favor of his Democratic handlers. Go ahead. Prove me wrong! You may be tired of "Ya - but" but I am even more tired of Democratic Lies!

by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2022 11:31 PM

People that post on the web are unreliable.

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2022 11:46 PM

Yes but what about Hunter Biden's colossal sized penis!

by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2022 10:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!