Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What kind of US cheeses would you serve Macron?

What cheese board would you suggest Biden? I read somewhere he's doing just that.

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2022 10:21 AM

Velveeta 🤗

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2022 8:06 AM

Organic artisanal handcrafted locally sourced.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2022 8:07 AM

Indiana gruyère.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2022 8:09 AM

Limburger, with the aura & lines emanating from it like in old cartoons.

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2022 8:10 AM

something soft, mature, aged, musky, with a thin skin, he likes eating out things like that

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2022 8:16 AM

For a serious answer, Rush Creek Reserve. It's only available from November into December. I'm not sure if you can find it outside of Wisconsin without having it shipped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2022 8:27 AM

Well-aged smegma.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2022 8:34 AM

Nothing will be good enough compared to his French cheese for arrogant Macron

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2022 8:35 AM

He can't get enough of my French Canadian cheese!

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2022 8:41 AM

R7 not much of that in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2022 8:47 AM

Charlie Hall's Certified Billionaire Twunk Head Cheese.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2022 9:00 AM

Fromunda Cheese. Fromunda deez nuts!

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2022 9:01 AM

Here are the three cheeses that were served to Macron:

[quote]Humbolt Fog goat cheese from Cypress Grove in Arcata will be one of three award-winning cheeses featured during the state dinner’s American Artisanal Cheeses course.

[quote]The soft-ripened goat cheese was the bronze medalist in the 2022 World Championship Cheese Contest in its category.

[quote]The other two cheeses that will be served to Biden and Macron are Rogue River blue cheese made by Rogue Creamery in Grants Pass, Oregon, and Deer Creek cheddar cheese from a small family creamery based in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2022 9:07 AM

Philadelphia cream cheese

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2022 9:39 AM

Emmanuel Macron was recently in New Orleans, and he was adorable and charming and sexy!! Yummy!!

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2022 10:02 AM

Oklahoma roquefort.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2022 4:21 AM

You all bitches know that R14 has the best choice, but you'll never admit it.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2022 4:29 AM

Some Barstow brie.

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2022 4:31 AM

Cheez Whiz. He'll love it so much, he will take the can back to France.

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2022 5:55 AM

Maybe an artisanal-type Monterey Jack cheese. IMO, Monterey Jack cheese is underrated. I should eat it more often, actually.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2022 8:16 AM

Head cheese

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2022 8:35 AM

American cheese slices from Kraft, some Velveeta. These things are in the exotic foreign food section of finer European shoppes. The president could probably coax Kraft and the Velveeta firm to streak their product with some of our finest domestic wines, mouth wateringly rolled into a ball studded with our finest domestic nuts.

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2022 8:49 AM

I wouldn't skimp on some of our best cheese snacks like nacho cheese Doritos, Cheetos, Cheez-Its.

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2022 9:26 AM

Pavino. An Alpine-like cheese from Roth via Whole Foods. They weren't able to sell Alta Badia at WFM, so they developed something similar with Roth. I like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2022 9:33 AM

Maybe I'd roll out the good stuff since it is a special occasion... some Laughing Cow.

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2022 10:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!