Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man who jumped to death at Disneyland was principal accused of child endangerment

The man's last Facebook post is sad (see link below)

A man who jumped to his death at Disneyland was a school principal due in court Monday on child endangerment and battery charges — which he blasted in a social-media suicide note.

The jumper was identified by authorities as Christopher Christensen, 51, who had been the principal of Huntington Beach elementary schools for 22 years, the Los Angeles Daily News reported.

Court records show that he was due in court for a pre-trial conference hearing Monday for the two misdemeanor charges — which he directly blamed for his suicide in a lengthy Facebook post just before he leaped from the Mickey & Friends parking garage.

“I hate when people leave this Earth with so many unanswered questions. So, I hope this provides some insight and perspective,” the proud one-time “administrator of the year” told his Facebook friends in a calm tone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 7, 2022 10:44 AM

I would only do it if it could be from the tallest tower of Cinderella's Castle.

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2022 7:14 PM

What? How could a man with such a sincere smile do such horrible things?

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2022 7:16 PM

Damn, in a couple of those non-snapchat filtered photos, he looks a LOT older than 51.

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2022 7:18 PM

Well, obviously he was guilty.

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2022 7:19 PM

Yeah, he was clearly guilty or, at the very least, unhinged. No one responds to something like that with suicide.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2022 7:21 PM

[quote]What? How could a man with such a sincere smile do such horrible things?

He shows his teeth in every photo because he's American. They all do that.

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2022 7:23 PM

He drove to Disneyland and paid $40 to park, then killed himself?

Genius way for the parks to make money.

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2022 7:26 PM

Why was he married in secret? That seems weird to me. She does look quite younger than him. Would she have been a former student?

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2022 7:30 PM

I suspect he might actually have been significantly older than 51, r3, because if the story posted at OP is true, then he would have been principal of a school since the age of 29. That doesn't seem plausible to me, unless it was some kind of specialized school where he had particular expertise.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2022 7:33 PM

[quote]Yeah, he was clearly guilty or, at the very least, unhinged. No one responds to something like that with suicide.

Exactly. He was deeply unwell. He claimed it was just an argument, has proof his wife regrets that she got the police involved and is merely suspended while the investigation is done but he decides to kill himself instead of seeing what will happen. His wife just escaped an eventual murder-suicide because likely this impulsive idiot would have gone off the rails about something else

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2022 7:34 PM

Yep, the age/appearance discrepancy added to the other things.....something stinks here.

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2022 7:36 PM

Never mind -- I just read in the original article that he'd only been principal at that school for 11 years, so the age might be accurate.

But that maudlin poor-me FB screed is screaming red-flag warning. Unhinged, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2022 7:38 PM

[quote] something stinks here.

namely, his rotting corpse

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2022 7:39 PM

Terrible, just terrible.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2022 7:40 PM

Why kill yourself if you are indeed, truly innocent and that will come out.

I also don't like that he went to Disneyland and did this at a "happy place" and ruined others' days.

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2022 7:40 PM

Child endangerment charges and then you kill yourself at Disneyland?

He could have just thrown himself in front of a bus instead. Not a school bus, of course, but a regular commuter bus.

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2022 7:42 PM

[quote] I also don't like that he went to Disneyland and did this at a "happy place" and ruined others' days.

Actually, for that very reason he was brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2022 7:48 PM

He was VERY passive-aggressive and self-centered. BPD, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2022 7:54 PM

If you can't do child endangerment correctly you should kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2022 7:56 PM

It's not like it hasn't been thought of before.

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2022 7:57 PM

Committing a gruesome public suicide at a park full of children enjoying "the happiest place on earth" is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2022 8:00 PM

If I killed myself at Disneyland I would be sure to do it in "It's a Small World."

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2022 8:01 PM

He didn't jump to his death inside Disneyland, he did it from the gigantic Mickey & Friends parking structure, which is across the street from the park and is actually owned by the City of Anaheim, not Disney. Anaheim built it for $500 million and Disney leases it from the city for $1 a year.

Parking fee there for a car is currently $30, not $40.

Cinderella's Castle is not at Disneyland, it is at Walt Disney World in Florida. The castle in Disneyland is Sleeping Beauty Castle.

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2022 8:04 PM

He had a great ass but couldn’t live forever. Much to the children’s relief!

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2022 8:08 PM

[quote] Why kill yourself if you are indeed, truly innocent and that will come out.

Innocent people are found guilty all the time.

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2022 8:13 PM

[quote] He was VERY passive-aggressive and self-centered. BPD, maybe?

Borderlines usually threaten suicide to get what they want. They’re manipulative.

by Anonymousreply 26December 5, 2022 8:13 PM

[quote]But that maudlin poor-me FB screed is screaming red-flag warning. Unhinged, indeed.

Yeah, the entire tone of that letter was, "Look what you all — but particularly my wife — made this wonderful, wonderful man do."

by Anonymousreply 27December 5, 2022 8:15 PM

For a misdemeanor?! She was obviously a mess.

by Anonymousreply 28December 5, 2022 8:21 PM

R23 is the Eighth dwarf. Bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 29December 5, 2022 8:34 PM

Seems to me he killed himself because he saw his whole career being destroyed and probably assumed his future career prospects were destroyed as well. Destroying a man's career to many men is destroying their life. They feel there's nothing left to live for.

If it happened the way he said it did and no violence happened during the argument then his wife is to blame for blowing it all out of proportion. She'll have to live with that for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 30December 5, 2022 8:36 PM

If this happened to me the way he told it I would go to war with that fucking bitch. However, if I was instead living a double life as a monster that I feared being exposed for I'd kill myself. But who knows?

by Anonymousreply 31December 5, 2022 8:44 PM

[quote] If I killed myself at Disneyland I would be sure to do it in "It's a Small World."

If I did it, it would be on a Doom Buggy midway thru Haunted Mansion right after I screamed, “NUMBER ONE THOUSAND, MOTHERFUCKERS!” 💥

by Anonymousreply 32December 5, 2022 8:48 PM

“There is too much anger in the world and people need to start treating each other better. What I’ve shared with you above is a prime example of how ‘anger’ can really have long-lasting and extremely damaging effects on a person’s life,” he ended the tragic note.

And then he goes and commits suicide in such a spectacular fashion intentionally traumatizing many children. No wonder his wife called the police. What a fucked up abusive nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 33December 5, 2022 8:49 PM

That grimace of a smile reveals someone with enormous anger.

by Anonymousreply 34December 5, 2022 8:53 PM

Do these means I gets the house??

by Anonymousreply 35December 5, 2022 8:57 PM

How does anyone know he traumatized many children? He did it at a parking structure on the other side of the street from Disneyland, not in the park.

by Anonymousreply 36December 5, 2022 11:06 PM

Look at me, Iger! It’s ALL for you!!!

by Anonymousreply 37December 5, 2022 11:11 PM

The wife called the cops on him so he showed her who’s boss.

SMDH

by Anonymousreply 38December 5, 2022 11:14 PM

I would like to fly from Tinkerbell's wire and fall on the crowd. All because people don't believe in fairies, anymore.

by Anonymousreply 39December 5, 2022 11:15 PM

There are children with their families all over the place and news of it would have spread quickly. It's not terrific either for the adults. It was a very very stupid thing to do in such a place when you claim to be concerned about people's feelings. He could have done the decent and considerate thing and killed himself in his bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 40December 5, 2022 11:15 PM

[quote] Court records show that he was due in court for a pre-trial conference hearing Monday for the two misdemeanor charges

Two misdemeanors?

Aside from everything else, we are most likely talking probation/a month or so in city jail at the worst. These were not life-ending charges where there could be (morbid I know) an argument that it was not worth going on (life in prison/execution/sex offender list).

Had to be more to this. Maybe felonies coming down the line.

by Anonymousreply 41December 5, 2022 11:17 PM

Why the secret marriage?

by Anonymousreply 42December 5, 2022 11:24 PM

[quote]Anaheim built it for $500 million and Disney leases it from the city for $1 a year.

I don't understand why municipalities and states bend over for corporations so eagerly. I guess Anaheim's economically dependent and doesn't want to piss off Disney or the sports teams, but they probably give them sweetheart tax deals, too.

by Anonymousreply 43December 5, 2022 11:24 PM

And the corporations and sports' teams pay off the politicians who make these decisions as well.

by Anonymousreply 44December 5, 2022 11:27 PM

Is that a green card bitch ? Why would a pretty young woman marry that old fossil ? 51 my ass. I dont doubt it went down exactly as he said. All women have to do is claim the guy hit them and off to jail you go. Theres no repercussion for those false accusations either. He knew that his career was over even if she screamed from the roof tops that he never laid a hand on her. She gets the last laugh if he didnt have a will.

by Anonymousreply 45December 5, 2022 11:34 PM

He killed himself to take revenge on his wife and destroy her life - very NPD with a hint of BPD.

I would have made allowances for the overwrought nature of the post because he was about to kill himself, so probably wasn't thinking all that clearly, UNTIL he went on his MRA rant.

That little tidbit tells me that there is a LOT more to his actions and the story behind her calling the police. Sure, she might be a crazy, vengeful bitch. But, the MRA rant really makes me question his version of events also.

by Anonymousreply 46December 5, 2022 11:42 PM

He has major creep vibes and his emphasis in his suicide note that he would NEVER hurt her girls makes me think something sinister was going on.

by Anonymousreply 47December 5, 2022 11:44 PM

Obviously there's more to this story, but I will say this: anyone in education who goes through this is finished regardless of his guilt. The school system where he works will never look at him the same, and this kind of thing (whether true, heat-of-the-moment or an extreme over-reaction on the wife's part) follows you no matter what. He clearly had problems far greater than a shouting match in front of the kids (killing yourself at Disneyland?), but it probably was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 48December 5, 2022 11:46 PM

I don’t think he is gay, but he has eldergay face.

by Anonymousreply 49December 5, 2022 11:48 PM

Don’t principals get paid pretty well…?

by Anonymousreply 50December 5, 2022 11:50 PM

[quote]I need you all to know that a gentle, kind, loving and sincerely good man has been destroyed by one unfortunate night.

The people who speak about themselves this way tend to be the worst kind of people.

by Anonymousreply 51December 5, 2022 11:55 PM

🦅 🦅 🦅 🦅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2022 12:13 AM

R49 agree. Looks like a bottom I know in Miami Beach who's always posting about how everything *GIVES HIM LIFE* ... anyway, maybe the closet case issues made him an eggshell suicide case.

He is a principal behind the Orange curtain after all.

by Anonymousreply 53December 6, 2022 12:14 AM

[quote] The people who speak about themselves this way tend to be the worst kind of people.

Way to generalize. My experience has been different.

by Anonymousreply 54December 6, 2022 12:41 AM

gentle, kind, loving and sincerely good man

You know people who would say this about themselves? I have never met one person man or woman in my life who described themselves as such.

by Anonymousreply 55December 6, 2022 12:54 AM

The biggest winner in DL's campaign to eradicate DM links is the New York Post.

by Anonymousreply 56December 6, 2022 1:08 AM

R23, how do you know he didn't spring for preferred parking? That would be $50.

by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2022 1:16 AM

Well considering how high up he'd have to have been to have killed himself preferred parking would have been a waste of money.

by Anonymousreply 58December 6, 2022 2:20 AM

Man, that five head is FULL of Botox.

by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2022 2:26 AM

Let's not even mention the fact that he had a secret wife and had been married for for 3 1/2 years or that said wife looks to be in her early 30s while he's in his 50s.

Secret much younger wife. MRA nutjob. Suicide over a misdemeanor.

I'm betting there is a lot of very dark stuff that would have come to light had they investigated and THAT is why he jumped.

by Anonymousreply 60December 6, 2022 2:32 AM

[quote]No one responds to something like that with suicide.

Apparently, one did.

by Anonymousreply 61December 6, 2022 4:04 AM

His FB post reads like one of the MRA troll's ESTs.

[quote]“Unfortunately, Marlena’s anger got the best of her that night and she called the police, which landed me in jail that night. Yes, me! A man who has never hit or harmed ANYONE in his life!”

by Anonymousreply 62December 6, 2022 4:14 AM

R62 Your post made me laugh - thank you

by Anonymousreply 63December 6, 2022 4:24 AM

No, your honor, I said she was fucking goofy!

by Anonymousreply 64December 6, 2022 4:27 AM

As it was the top headline on the Daily Mail: you know this guy is sleaze

by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2022 4:33 AM

I want R23 at my Christmas party!

by Anonymousreply 66December 6, 2022 4:40 AM

BPD sufferers 'decision making' is always "emotional" and "impulsive". Clearly, he was in a manic state.

He was probably in a manic state of rage, while not touching anyone in his house, but terrorizing everyone in his family, that warranted the charge of "Child Endangerment". (Which is a career killer for a principle of an elementary school !)

The facebook post was lucid and not erratic, which is odd. But his actions were the opposite. The fact that he drove all the way to Disneyland (30 miles away), while passing a hundred parking structures along the way, says he was not thinking rationally. Hell, there's multiple parking structures in Huntington, which he could have jumped off of.

by Anonymousreply 67December 6, 2022 4:42 AM

I guess we know he's guilty then. I mean killing yourself in front of a bunch of children is practically child endangerment too. He's going to leave any who witnessed it traumatized.

by Anonymousreply 68December 6, 2022 4:43 AM

Yes, r68 , another sign of not thinking rationally, and being in a manic state.

by Anonymousreply 69December 6, 2022 4:45 AM

It’s actually sad

by Anonymousreply 70December 6, 2022 4:56 AM

I thought it was sad when I read the headline. And then I read the story and came to the exact same conclusions as R46:

1. Severely personality disordered

2. He did it to punish the wife/ruin her life.

And I agree she could be just as much of a nutjob as him but that note has an extremely high density of red flags. Also agree with the person who commented that no one normal describes themselves the way he did: a truly good and kind man etc. I don't know if his wife or the kids (which don't sound like they are his bio kids?) know it, but it's entirely possible he just did them a big favour. Especially if she gets his assets. People like this destroy lives.

by Anonymousreply 71December 6, 2022 5:07 AM

Y’all got this figured.

Next!

by Anonymousreply 72December 6, 2022 5:08 AM

Old Dude. Young Wife. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 73December 6, 2022 5:12 AM

Won't someone think of the children?

by Anonymousreply 74December 6, 2022 5:36 AM

This will be long forgotten in about.... 3 days.

RIP, internet trolls interested in this obscure mentally ill elementary school principal!

LET'S VERE BACK INTO THE "HEIL, YE-DOLF" area!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 75December 6, 2022 6:17 AM

R15, "I also don't like that he went to Disneyland and did this at a "happy place" and ruined others' days."

Oh, come on. It's FUN!

by Anonymousreply 76December 6, 2022 6:34 AM

🇺🇸 😬

by Anonymousreply 77December 6, 2022 6:36 AM

Rumor has it that he planned to jump from the Tower of Terror, until he learned that it’s no longer Twilight Zone themed.

by Anonymousreply 78December 6, 2022 6:43 AM

[quote]I also don't like that he went to Disneyland and did this at a "happy place" and ruined others' days.

Seriously, I was so looking forward to taking the kids to see jungle savages selling shrunken heads, a man being water-tortured by drunken pirates, and the rotting corpse hanging from a noose in the Haunted Mansion. It’s going to be so anti-climatic for them now!

by Anonymousreply 79December 6, 2022 7:24 AM

[quote]From note: [italic]” However, the legal system is extremely flawed (especially against men/fathers)…” [italic]

Okay. Loony.

by Anonymousreply 80December 6, 2022 7:57 AM

R66: r23 is rather detail-oriented

by Anonymousreply 81December 6, 2022 8:00 AM

So he isn't close enough to his Facebook friends to have told them he fucking was MARRIED years ago, but he is close enough to them to share his rambling, self-praising suicide note?

Every photo of him shows a cookie smeller with immense repressed rage. I agree with others who've said this guy had some really dark secrets he knew would come out.

by Anonymousreply 82December 6, 2022 8:03 AM

[quote]He shows his teeth in every photo because he's American. They all do that.

Yes, like hyenas baring their teeth.

And some people say that it's women who are hysterical. This "GENTLE man" seems completely unhinged, from his appearance to self-assessment of character to his secret 3.5 year marriage... Who would care that he is married? He puts it forth as such a shocker that we're left to assume he was mistaken for a homosexual and a secret marriage to a woman would be proof to the contrary?

If it had not been this then, it would have been some crazy dramatic and deadly gesture later (sooner rather than later, I'd say.) What a fucking time bomb.

by Anonymousreply 83December 6, 2022 8:06 AM

That wacko rictus grin of his in the OP calls to mind Donna Karan's smiley-hostile defense of Harvey Weinstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 6, 2022 8:08 AM

I don’t blame the British for not showing their teeth when they smile. And thank you!

by Anonymousreply 85December 6, 2022 8:09 AM

Oh, behave, they’re not that bad!

by Anonymousreply 86December 6, 2022 8:11 AM

That photo of him as an administrator of the year was 2017, when he was allegedly 46. He looks elderly, not 46. And it's so filtered that his arms are basically smudges! Was he lying about his age or just really hideous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 6, 2022 8:18 AM

Matthew Perry body double?

by Anonymousreply 88December 6, 2022 8:26 AM

I don’t know what’s worse: witnessing a suicide at Disneyland, or seeing this guy behind you in line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 6, 2022 8:49 AM

Closet case was the first thing that came to mind to me as well.

by Anonymousreply 90December 6, 2022 8:57 AM

I’m guessing the wife was a former student, hence the secret marriage. And he was probably being creepy with the daughters.

by Anonymousreply 91December 6, 2022 9:19 AM

His wife looks to be in her forties, so not a significant age difference.

by Anonymousreply 92December 6, 2022 9:49 AM

There is life after being a school principal. I have an old friend whose late brother in law was a high school principal with a doctorate. But, something happened that was kept a deep dark secret while he & his wife were alive. He left the teaching profession and eventually went to work in a factory that made metal buckets. My friend didn't like him much and always called him Dr. Buckethead.

by Anonymousreply 93December 6, 2022 10:30 AM

He may be innocent. The spectre of public shame a court case would kill his career in its tracks.

by Anonymousreply 94December 6, 2022 10:54 AM

No sane person would read that FB post and think he was completely innocent.

He was charged with two misdemeanors. If he's telling the truth and has never done anything like this before in his life, and his wife was already saying that he shouldn't have been arrested and she spoke lies out of anger, then he'd have almost certainly received diversion instead of a conviction. He'd have gone to therapy and met with a diversion officer for a year or so, then the charges would be dropped.

He'd then go to counseling on his own or latch on to a church or something for some PR-friendly rehabilitation, then go on with his life, putting this incident behind him.

Instead, he chose to kill himself at Disneyland for the publicity, knowing the long FB post he wrote blaming his wife would be published all over the place.

Those are not the actions of an innocent man.

by Anonymousreply 95December 6, 2022 11:21 AM

Read his suicide note and get back to us, R94.

by Anonymousreply 96December 6, 2022 11:27 AM

Now come on you would jump off a parking pile in Huntington rather than in Disneyland? How plebian.

by Anonymousreply 97December 6, 2022 11:50 AM

I did read it.

He was bitter and frightened, which does not preclude him from being innocent.

by Anonymousreply 98December 6, 2022 11:55 AM

He was bitter, angry, full of arrogant shit and chose to kill himself in a place full of children. He was a sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 99December 6, 2022 4:43 PM

Secret marriage = secretive man

by Anonymousreply 100December 6, 2022 5:23 PM

This is what Angelina was hoping for when she called in the FBI after some marital disturbance but Brad was made from stronger stuff than this guy.

by Anonymousreply 101December 6, 2022 11:02 PM

R57 - I just assume he didn't need to remember where his car was parked.

by Anonymousreply 102December 6, 2022 11:10 PM

R102, I mean right- take an Uber...

by Anonymousreply 103December 6, 2022 11:14 PM

The story made it on Reddit where, unsurprisingly, they are taking the man’s side.

by Anonymousreply 104December 6, 2022 11:18 PM

As soon as I read he was a school administrator who killed himself my first thought was, child molester.

by Anonymousreply 105December 6, 2022 11:23 PM

Childish adult strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 106December 6, 2022 11:29 PM

r83 I'm wondering if this guy is the type that looked for single mothers with daughters and he didn't tell anyone because he didn't want his friends and ex's to know he had targeted another one.

by Anonymousreply 107December 7, 2022 12:03 AM

"I'm such a great guy! So wonderful! She MADE ME hit her/them/lose my temper/become a monster!"

Sure, buddy.

Kiddie diddler. Abuser. Or, abusive kiddie diddler. Doesn't matter, everyone is better off now that his bones and guts have been power washed off the concrete.

by Anonymousreply 108December 7, 2022 12:12 AM

Did he at least get a $15 churro first?

by Anonymousreply 109December 7, 2022 12:22 AM

[quote] He shows his teeth in every photo because he's American. They all do that.

I feel like an outlier because I never do this, it just feels so fake.

by Anonymousreply 110December 7, 2022 12:25 AM

[quote] He shows his teeth in every photo because he's American. They all do that.

The way he does it though is so weird to see in pictures.

by Anonymousreply 111December 7, 2022 12:25 AM

Agree R111. Rage face.

by Anonymousreply 112December 7, 2022 12:30 AM

The secret marriage that he kept hidden is likely because the relationship is one of those mail ordered bride scenarios. This would explain the age difference and the fact that she called the cops on him because they were not happy..

by Anonymousreply 113December 7, 2022 12:46 AM

I have worked on film crews with a couple of straight guys who married "mail order brides". They didn't keep it secret but they did pretend, whenever they spoke about their wives, like they met and fell in love.

If you met these guys you would know that was not the case.

by Anonymousreply 114December 7, 2022 1:39 AM

It's like keeping a young man.

by Anonymousreply 115December 7, 2022 2:26 AM

[quote]R113 The secret marriage that he kept hidden is likely because the relationship is one of those mail ordered bride scenarios.

Yes. And she probably brought her kids along with her.

Aren’t police reports public record? Someone needs to go read it and report back! I want to know exactly what the cops were told, and why he was hauled off. (I bet he deserved it.)

by Anonymousreply 116December 7, 2022 5:01 AM

His choice of venue for his last act may not be so random after all... his father (deceased in 2020) had a long career as musical director of the theme park and was one of the musical arrangers of the "Main Street Electrical Parade" theme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 7, 2022 7:12 AM

[quote]If I killed myself at Disneyland I would be sure to do it in "It's a Small World."

I'm genuinely surprised more people don't. Chinese Water Torture has nothing on that little boat trip. It takes two weeks to get the fucking tune out of your head.

by Anonymousreply 118December 7, 2022 10:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!