Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who else loved this song?

It was very well produced. Too bad it wasn’t released as a single in the US, but luckily I got to see her perform it live earlier this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2022 7:57 AM

I knew there was danger!

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2022 5:33 AM

Ears. Bleeding.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2022 5:44 AM

R2 How dare you!

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2022 5:47 AM

Like a tiger you hunted and tracked me down

Savaged my soul and took over control

And then when you'd used all the love you found

You left without trace

Not a note or a single goodbye

I thought it was love

I thought it was heaven

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2022 6:01 AM

As someone said in a former thread, she should have had Madonna's career..

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2022 6:36 AM

She was more authentic than Madonna. Always got the impression Kim actually liked music (inherited from her brother and father), whereas for Madonna, music and singing were just another grift for the failed dancer, wooden actress, too short to be a model whore.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2022 7:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!