Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

True confessions

I drove my invalid mother to another state and left her in the parking lot of a hospital in her wheelchair. She had Alzheimer’s and wouldn’t have been able to tell anyone anything. I never heard a word about it.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2022 9:19 AM

Oh, Smitty—you really know how to cheer a girl up! That was good.

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2022 4:18 AM

So I take it you had a poor relationship with her growing up?

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2022 4:34 AM

Eat shit, Greg.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2022 4:37 AM

Thanks for making me laugh. It startled my snoozing dog.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2022 4:39 AM

Greg wouldn’t do that to his mother.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2022 5:29 AM

I am workaholic, steroid user , narcissist , sext addict

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2022 5:55 AM

Fuck you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2022 8:08 AM

You're a lying cow, OP. This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2022 8:19 AM

It’s a terrible thing, but I certainly understand it.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2022 9:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!