Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do you do when somebody cuts you off in traffic?

It makes me so fucken mad. This bitch did it to me one morning and I decided she wasn’t going to get away with it. I followed her to what I assume was her workplace and pulled up beside her as she walked up to the door. I told her she was lucky I didn’t turn her into street pizza right there. She starts cussing me and that’s when I got out and

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2022 2:30 AM

Tailgaters make me much angrier

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2022 2:02 AM

Nothing except maybe avoid them from then on out.

Age will mature you and you will not become so mad. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2022 2:02 AM

I'm a Texan, and it's the custom here to fire a couple of warning shots in the air to let the other driver know how you feel.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2022 2:03 AM

When someone cuts me off, I assume they are a bad driver and drop back.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2022 2:04 AM

Nothing, OP. I drive as though everyone else has a loaded gun.

And you'd be smart to follow suit instead of following another driver.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2022 2:05 AM

OP please finish your story.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2022 2:17 AM

Dis this happen, OP, while you were tracking down your missing "friend" Reneé ?

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2022 2:20 AM

2 Fücken Bad

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2022 2:21 AM

You had me at "street pizza".

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2022 2:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!