Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Bros” streaming for free now

…on Peacock

by Anonymousreply 22December 18, 2022 5:06 PM

Do they show more pea or more cock?

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 11:50 PM

I just started. 2 commericals, the first for HIV meds then Target.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2022 1:20 AM

OP - NOT free - you need a premium account.* And I ain't paying to watch this garbage.

(*unless you have some secret for avoiding the premium fee?)

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2022 1:31 AM

I succumbed to there $20/yr with commericals offer. When I spent 2+ hours on the Peacock chat asking if Casey Anthony was compensated for her appearace, they declined to answer. Fuck Peacock.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2022 1:40 AM

They have a chatroom? What are viewers saying about Bros?

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2022 2:26 AM

[quote] I just started. 2 commericals, the first for HIV meds then Target.

They know you’re POZ and basic.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2022 2:27 AM

I'll wait for a better deal.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2022 2:31 AM

R7, homophobe!

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2022 2:38 AM

"their" not there R4

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2022 2:43 AM

OP = worse than Hitler and a liar to boot. It’s NOT free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2022 2:45 AM

It is free if you have Peacock Premium. I have free Premium because I switched to the Xfinity box thing that allows me streaming access.

I watched it last night. I was prepared to totally hate it based on threads/posts on here. It wasn't terrible. It was entertaining. Luke McFarlane is dreamy. I was high.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2022 7:27 PM

On par with 1995's Jeffrey.

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2022 7:31 PM

Yeah, I'm not paying for premium.

Eventually, someone is going to create an access portal which provides discount pricing on various streaming bundles.

It's inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2022 7:34 PM

I also bought the $20 for the year, but I keep getting "watch these commercials now and the film is ad-free" notifications.

by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2022 7:40 PM

The most aggressively unappealing movie I’ve seen in years. The script must have just read “Billy monologues for 8 straight pages, the camera does not cut away from him for ANY REASON. When he finishes, an unnamed character approach Billy to tell him how smart/funny/attractive/insightful he is”

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2022 6:28 AM

I get PP for free with my cable package. It’s by far the least-used streamer I use, in the last 2 years I’ve watched old episodes of RHOBH, the last 3 Halloween movies, & Queer as Folk Uk (ok) & US reboot (barf!). I guess I’ll fit this in when there’s literally nothing else on, though I do like Billy & Luke well enough.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2022 6:41 AM

I saw that it was available, but I’m definitely not going to watch it. It’s the principle of it.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2022 7:10 AM

Are there no Gay networks left for this to have premiered on?

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2022 7:49 AM

Bros will become an annual holiday tradition.

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2022 1:09 PM

Okay, just watching this for the first time and holy shit...I'm 40 minutes in and I cannot stand this main character. He needs to shut up. He needs to stop acting like a mental case around his hot would-be boyfriend who in all reality would have dumped his negative aggressive ass instead of pity invite him to a threesome.

Billy....?? What were you thinking? This isn't funny! This isn't relatable! This is...grating. And now Debra Messing's doing a cameo about how much she isn't her character from Will & Grace? Really??

...I knew it got bad reviews, but I thought it was watchable fluff. This is...cringy.

by Anonymousreply 20December 18, 2022 5:24 AM

[quote]“Bros” streaming for free now

“Bros” steaming for free now too!

by Anonymousreply 21December 18, 2022 6:11 AM

Price to buy and rent have dropped precipitously - buy is $9.99 and rent is $5.99, down from $24.99 and $19.99, respectively.

by Anonymousreply 22December 18, 2022 5:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!