Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which was your favorite regular character on The Brady Bunch?

Sam the Butcher was not a regular character, before anyone asks.

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 12:00 AM

Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 7:30 PM

Mike had the weight of the world on his shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 7:32 PM

Bobby was the funniest.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 7:38 PM

I'm not surprised Alice is winning. She almost never got a genuinely funny line to say, though I appreciate Ann B. Davis always delivered her lines as if they were actually hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 7:51 PM

Peter was my favorite, but I identified most with Jan. I'm an insecure mess.

And I come from a big family so I know what it's like to be a middle child.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 7:57 PM

They wore the ugliest clothes on the planet

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2023 11:57 PM

I loved Bobby, the boy closest to my age. Remember his laundry mishap?

by Anonymousreply 7May 30, 2023 12:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!