Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Good Looking Hunk Carries His Special Needs Sister Down The Aisle To Be Married

I would marry this good looking man myself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 9:05 PM

Click bait attention whore.

He's doing it more for his own self-promotion, than he is doing it for his sister.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 6:32 PM

That was sweet and touching. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 6:32 PM

what do people (ok, fraus) like syrupy things like that? why couldn't he wheel the cunt to the fucking altar, if they have to do the whole marriage shit ? this makes me sick. It's like fluff and marmalade, with jam and honey on top. get a life!

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 6:38 PM

r3: "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch..."

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 6:40 PM

Lol R3.

If you were a vegetable, you'd be a bittermelon!

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 6:42 PM

This isn't Facebook, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 6:42 PM

Is he marrying a child bride? What is this groomer shit?

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 6:44 PM

Attention seeking crap.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 6:46 PM

FRAU CLICKBAIT!!!

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 6:46 PM

R1- I thought you were talking about me for a sec. I only posted this video because the bearded man is so HOT.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 6:52 PM

This is what Jack Grealish will probably end up doing for his CP sister Hollie when she gets a man--and she will, her family is famous now, and Jack is set-for-life loaded plus wouldn't have qualms taking cock from a BIL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 7:06 PM

I hope he isn't going to carry her over the threshold.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 8:42 PM

You know what - unless you’ve had someone w special needs in your family, shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 8:55 PM

Did cousin Stephen do this at Maddie’s wedding?

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 9:00 PM

[quote] I hope he isn't going to carry her over the threshold.

And then make sweet, passionate love to her?

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 9:02 PM

Nothing wrong if he does. It’s not HIS sister.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 9:03 PM

It’s his wife’s identical twin sister so he’s already got a taste of that anyway.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!