Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Archuleta fans STORM OUT when he talks about sexuality at performance

He’s FLAUNTING it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2022 1:13 PM

Those are the type of 'fans' you don't want anyway, so by walking out, they did him a favour.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 4:26 PM

Also, the grammar in the email he was sent is far more offensive than the content.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 4:28 PM

Notice the person complaining didn’t leave, it was disappointed that people left. As Judge Judy would say, “You ate the steak!” They stayed until the end, but were disappearing that others didn’t?

Honestly, people walking out just before the end of a show is not unusual.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 4:29 PM

I’ve been living under a rock it seems…he’s JUST coming out?!

I thought it was clear he was into men the minute he appeared on screen. Same with the South Asian contestant and Clay Aiken.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 4:33 PM

Did he use “queer”? I would have stormed out over that.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 4:37 PM

I love this! Good for him. A lump of coal for each of these fucking "fans."

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 4:39 PM

"People were having a Christmas experience that was phenomenal"

Did members of the audience travel by donkey to the concert and then give birth in a stable?

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 4:41 PM

He did it in a Q&A AFTER the show and people are complaining ?! Unbelievable...

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 4:42 PM

I'm annoyed that a 31 year old man is having to explain himself for being gay. That Mormon Church fucked him up something awful, however, he needs to just own his gayness and stop boo-hooing about it. I wouldn't want to listen to all that personal baggage either at a live concert. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 4:53 PM

[quote] I'm annoyed that a 31 year old man is having to explain himself for being gay.

He’s not gay. He came out as bi.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 7:02 PM

I'm not convinced this person has any singing ability at all. He barely opens his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 8:23 PM

The world is still a very homophonic place.

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2022 1:06 PM

Does he tell the story of sucking his first dick? How good his boyfriend fucks him?

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2022 1:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!