Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Milwaukee boy: “TOLD YA I WAS HARDCORE”

Shoots and kills mom over VR headset.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 10:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 3:42 PM

In Stallis, we take this out on the lawn!

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 3:42 PM

A ten-year old tried as an adult?

Yummmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 3:55 PM

I think it’s kind if a waste to send a 10 year old sociopath to prison, can’t they Bourne Identity them? train them for Special Ops? They may be an asset

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 3:58 PM

Maybe now she’ll keep her keys to firearms and ammo out of the reach of children. Stupid, irresponsible owner.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 4:01 PM

He then ordered the VR headset on the dead mother’s Amazon account the day after he shot her.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 4:01 PM

Pretty woman. The TV report has a long list of crazy actions by this boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 4:09 PM

[quote] I think it’s kind if a waste to send a 10 year old sociopath to prison

They may have a hybrid juvenile system like Michigan where they try them as adults so they can monitor them past 18 or 21. While the adjudication of guilt is like an adult court, the sentencing is sort of a graduated process with many regular reviews that assess the psychological needs and placement of the juvenile (later as an adult), as well as the safety of others.. Some of these juvenile offenders need supervision for longer than the purely juvenile system allows. They can't be housed with adults anyway as a minor.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 4:18 PM

Never met him, but I kinda admire the kid.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 4:36 PM

Kid seems to have all the indicators of a psychopath. After killing his mother, he got the computer and using her account, ordered the headset. Later, he told his aunt, without any emotion, that he was sorry he had killed his mother. Then he asked if his Amazon package had arrived.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 7:24 PM

Is he legacy for her Facebook account, too? 😂

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 7:30 PM

Legacy builder.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 7:36 PM

Lego builder

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 7:49 PM

I think I'm in love.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 8:08 PM

Has Mrs. Patsy Ramsay, Formerly of Boulder, Colorado, opined and shared her wisdom with us yet?

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 8:15 PM

Fry the little bastard

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 8:17 PM

I really thought it would be a white kid. Not being sarcastic, either. This seemed like a little white future school shooter thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 8:24 PM

[quote] Then he asked if his Amazon package had arrived.

OMG.. I know I'm going to hell but this is hilarious in its evil.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 8:40 PM

It’s very Yvoonne Criddle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 10:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!