Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is the basis for the persistent rumors that Trump has an adderall problem ?

Why did Trump so often blast diarrhea from his shorts? Was Melania in charge of getting him cleaned up or was her focus strictly on ripping children away from families and plagiarism?

by Anonymousreply 39December 17, 2022 12:31 PM

The strong inhaling through the nose.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 10:49 AM

He doesn't drink and he's never used hard drugs, but we hate hate hate him and we need something else to hate him for. Adderall is the most plausible thing for Trump to be addicted to.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 11:50 AM

At his age? Wouldn't kill someone his age?

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 12:06 PM

He sounds drunk half the time and looks like an old stew bum so I find it hilarious that "I don't drink" is the one thing people believe out of this liar's anusey mouth.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 12:09 PM

Neal Casler who worked on The Apprentice said the whole family likes to crush up Adderall and snort it, to the point Big Trump has no control over his bowels and would frequently shit his diapers. He's signed multiple NDAs and Trump loves a fight and a lawsuit and he's never once gone after Neal.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 12:11 PM

Neal is a wannabe comedian who is painfully unfunny. As much as I loathe me some Trumps, there’s zero truth to his Adderral stories about senior Trump. Pain pills and any drugs of that chemical taken long term cause constipation. Your bowels can’t function so they don’t work and the food sits, rotting. Adderral at first does rev up the system and give you the shits but long term it had the opposite effect. Trumps known to be anti drink and drug because he detested his brothers addiction. I find it highly suspect he would do it. He’s a weird control freak and taking ADHD meds for recreational use isn’t something a control freak would do. Noel is also known to lie. I won’t get into it but there’s a reason Trumps not bothering to sue him for the NDA agreement being broken. His lies aren’t worth opening up the can of worms of what really happened on the show.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 12:29 PM

He is addicted to Adderall. I used to work for a mail order pharmacy that fills scripts for government employees. I still have a friend that work there and they've filled his Adderall scripts.

I'm sure he also got other Adderall prescriptions from various doctors in Washington D.C, Virginia & Florida.

Tucker Carlson is addicted to Vicodin/Lortab. Just like Rush Limbaugh was. That's why Tucker's behavior went off the rails a few years ago. He got hooked on drugs

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 12:30 PM

r6, you can't even spell Adderall right, why should we listen to anything you have to say about it?

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 12:37 PM

[quote] He doesn't drink and he's never used hard drugs, but we hate hate hate him and we need something else to hate him for.

...because he told us he has never used hard drugs? and you suddenly believe Trump now?

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 12:41 PM

[quote] He is addicted to Adderall. I used to work for a mail order pharmacy that fills scripts for government employees. I still have a friend that work there and they've filled his Adderall scripts.

I doubt Trump got his Adderall through the government employee health plan

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 12:43 PM

Probably not r10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 12:49 PM

Everyone with eyes and ears knows he does.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 12:50 PM

White stuff flies from his nose and he has a permanent case of the sniffles

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 1:08 PM

You have senior and jjunior confused, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 1:19 PM

This article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 2:58 PM

Trump's personal physician before he became president was a strange-looking character named Harold Bornstein, who had "hack" written all over him. He claimed that Trump had two of his goons raid his office and make off with Trump's medical records. That very much played into already-existing rumors about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 3:24 PM

I really enjoyed the link at R15 in a Weekly World News kind of way. I can't even be mad at it, it's just Americana gold. We're such a great country. I love us ❤️

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 3:44 PM

[Quote]Trump snorted Adderall all thru the day on ‘Apprentice’ he also ate UK. Sudafed like candy. But at night and at parties he switched to cocaine and high-end Methamphetamine that was hand-delivered by Bikers. The point is he was always high. That hasn’t changed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 3:47 PM

“…. Let me tell ya darlin I’ve been high most of my life….”

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 3:49 PM

Doesn’t everyone have an adderall problem?

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2022 4:03 PM

No, R20. Some of us haven't been diagnosed with ADHD/ADD.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 4:06 PM

Your only post, r6?

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2022 4:14 PM

He also gave a shady Dr Feelgood an office at Trump Tower. The guy specialized in diagnosing people with "metabolic disorders" and prescribed huge quantities of speed

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2022 4:14 PM

There's a good twitter thread about this incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2022 4:15 PM

R20 Most people didn't go to prep schools.

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2022 4:43 PM

R24 Oh my God I love this 🤣 "Adderall truthers."

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2022 4:47 PM

Trump absolutely was a very well known cokehead in his party down days. He’d also have a “bottle of vodka” that was really water, he’d over pour the real stuff for the potential prey he brought to his private table while sipping his water. He wouldn’t however share his blow, he liked his women unconscious not high. The reason for his bodily ailments is the tertiary syphilis that runs riot throughout his vile system.

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2022 4:51 PM

R6 is correct about Adderall being "binding" after perhaps the first week of dosing. It's an extremely dehydrating drug and will cause dryness of the mouth and other mucosal areas.

If Trump was soiling himself as Casler said it was probably from his fast-food diet and lack of fiber.

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2022 5:46 PM

He's also been on a steady diet of shady diet pills since at least 1980.

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2022 6:11 PM

R29 He has never been thin.

by Anonymousreply 30December 17, 2022 10:07 AM

R29 He has never been thin.

by Anonymousreply 31December 17, 2022 10:07 AM

Has he ever been thin?

by Anonymousreply 32December 17, 2022 10:42 AM

He was in the 80s. His problem is he's binging on 5000 calories at night when he takes his xanax

by Anonymousreply 33December 17, 2022 10:46 AM

R32 never.

by Anonymousreply 34December 17, 2022 10:50 AM

He was skinny in the 80s and looked as fucked up as Junior

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 17, 2022 11:03 AM

Any proof he’s on diapers?

by Anonymousreply 36December 17, 2022 11:20 AM

R36 Our collective hopes and dreams. Lord, hear our prayer.

by Anonymousreply 37December 17, 2022 11:48 AM

Nah I don’t think he takes Adderall. He gets a “special vitamin shot” from a doctor every morning that has daddy’s little pick me up in it. He has no idea what’s in it. He has access to things that we don’t. He doesn’t get and prescriptions and pop pills like the plebes.

by Anonymousreply 38December 17, 2022 12:14 PM

He has lady lips

by Anonymousreply 39December 17, 2022 12:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!