Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG, Little Debbie snacks discontinued in Canada😱🙀😱

Fat whores weeping in the north!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 12:08 PM

1 fatty fat photo of Justin and then this?

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 8:38 AM

Not that I wouldn't partake. But Little Debbie was always bottom tier. They were Hostess's bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 8:40 AM

My Husband would absolutely flip out if that happened here in the U.S. He's diabetic, but he sneaks those things all the time.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 8:51 AM

R2 are you kidding? the boxed Little Debbie is always more "premier" than cheap plastic wrapped Hostess!

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 8:54 AM

None of these cakes tastes good.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 8:57 AM

R4 I disagree, but will fight to the death to defend your right to stay it. I guess I am a fat whore afterall.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 9:04 AM

For me, Little Debbie products were always the 'last resort' junk food when other brands like Hostess and Dolly Madison were not available.

They're greasy and not very tasty.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 9:14 AM

[quote] "This was not our decision," a McKee Foods spokesperson said in an email Wednesday. "The sole distributor in Canada chose to terminate their business relationship with our brands for reasons that are entirely their own."

But then goes on to say that they aren't actively seeking a new distributor so the whole "for reasons well known to them" statement seems a bit suspect.

I'm guessing either the distributor wanted a bigger discount or Little Debbie hiked prices. Probably the latter because they "aren't actively seeking a new distributor".

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 10:54 AM

“For reasons well known to them.” The spokesperson sounds like a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 10:58 AM

I made a Little Debbie in my pants yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 11:01 AM

Little Debbie was non-binary and “on the spectrum”. Not exactly a selling point.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 11:24 AM

I’m sure some non binary group screamed it’s offensive to have a female child called Little Debbie being represented. Also, those things are the death of people. They’re filled with chemicals and addictive and fake ingredients so good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 12:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!