Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Florida man fatally stabs mom because she ‘never pushed him to be a man’

What is going on with people lately?

He told the cop he didn’t regret it and would do it again, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 4:55 PM

I couldn't live in a town called 'Kissie-mmee'!

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 3:10 AM

It's Florida. Butt of the country.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 3:10 AM

Insanely sick, but given the state, I honestly can only imagine she most likely raised him to be that way.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 3:14 AM

" never pushed him to be a man". As what, an alternative to be a killer? Psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 3:22 AM

We’ll make a man out of him

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 3:28 AM

Please. You lost me at “Florida man.” Who could care?

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 3:35 AM

He's cute, I'd let him fuck me bareback.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 3:37 AM

You do realize that Florida man only has that reputation because of the laws that allow every crazy story to be made public. Louisiana man and New Hampshire man are just as fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 3:37 AM

Men everywhere are fucked up

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 3:38 AM

Men's crimes are always the fault of the woman that raised them. Always.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 3:44 AM

He has a Jared Padalecki quality to him. Is he good looking enough for DL to absolve him of his crime?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 4:18 PM

" WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!!!!!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 4:20 PM

Men are just fucking psycho.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 4:23 PM

Sounds the classic "I'm never wrong" person taken to the extreme. It's always someone else's fault.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 4:23 PM

I can make him a man!

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 4:26 PM

Florida is cursed.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 4:30 PM

I'm sure it's a coinkydink this comes the week Madison Cawthorn and other right-wingers have been blaming the downfall of American society on men being metrosexuals who aren't being taught how to be masculine.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 4:31 PM

This is why men are needed to raise boys. You see a lot of black boys raised by single moms (particularly in ghettos), who bitterly hate their mothers as they grow older. And in turn disrespect women in general. Especially if she has kids with multiple fathers.

With that said, they rarely kill her. This was beyond extreme.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 4:38 PM

get rid of women which will eventually get rid of man and Presto! no more problems.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 4:42 PM

R18 HAD TO make it about race despite this being a white man

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2022 4:52 PM

That's why I always say that women should abort their one-night-stand babies.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 4:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!