Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christmas Gift List: what do you want for Christmas?

Name 3 or less gifts you do want for Christmas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2022 5:06 AM

My health to be restored.

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 2:49 AM

Fewer!

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 3:01 AM

Yes, like R2, all I want for Christmas is the return of proper grammar.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 3:51 AM

^bump

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2022 3:10 AM

I want the man I'm crushing on to acknowledge me. Yes, I know I'm using improper grammar.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2022 3:36 AM

A full-blown spontaneous Kundalini Awakening and to transcend into an energy being. of light.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2022 3:56 AM

I want Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin to drop dead asap, and I'd like to be the sole recipient of a multi billion dollar lottery jackpot, totally eviscerate all my sworn enemies, change my name,, and start a new life far Away from the toxic miasma cloud that is consuming America in a stranglehold, and that's the truth. :-)

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2022 3:58 AM

Fancy (black) licorice

A sous vide amabob (whatever they are called)

Blue half zip cashmere sweater

I hope my husband sees this post.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2022 5:26 AM

I was trying to stop buying fragrances until after Christmas, but I found a bottle of SJP's Stash for 30 bucks. That is my Christmas gift to myself. My loved ones and I quit exchanging gifts when my mother died. I just cook nice things for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2022 5:38 AM

R8, you don’t seem like the nice one.

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2022 5:43 AM

A six-pack of real Mexican Coca-cola

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2022 5:46 AM

R11, emphasis on the “cola” or the “coca”?

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2022 5:47 AM

R10 The nice one at R8 is the nice one. Why would you doubt?

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2022 5:48 AM

Coca is not Mexican. It is a South American plant.

by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2022 5:52 AM

I want some real down time, pajama days in front of the fireplace. I am exhausted and don't want to work for several weeks.

by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2022 5:53 AM

I want R15 to get his wish.

by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2022 5:57 AM

[quote]Coca is not Mexican. It is a South American plant.

R14 I don't care where the coca comes from. Original Coke (soda, not drug) is still being made in Mexico and is so much better than the crap made here. Most Mexican grocery stores carry it.

by Anonymousreply 17December 4, 2022 12:58 AM

[quote]Name 3 or less gifts

FEWER, not less.

by Anonymousreply 18December 4, 2022 1:04 AM

R17 - It’s because Mexico still makes Coca Cola with real cane sugar, not high-fructose corn syrup. Makes all the difference in the world.

by Anonymousreply 19December 4, 2022 1:06 AM

R17 Thank you! That explains the great taste. My local Kroger grocery store carries it; sells it in individual bottles under their imported goods section.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2022 11:24 PM

All I want for Christmas...is poo

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2022 11:28 PM

^bump

World Peace

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2022 4:53 AM

I already bought myself what I wanted: a 6.7-oz. bottle of L'Eau D'Issey eau de toilette.

I also need to get some See's scotchmallows.

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2022 5:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!