Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Happy Birthday, Treat Williams!

Today is his birthday, he was a uber hot DILF in his 40s~50s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 4:31 AM

Wow, Gregory Smith just dropped off the face of the earth.

Who would have thought Pratt would have the biggest career after that show?

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 2:55 AM

I could never get past his name.

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 3:10 AM

Happy Birthday though!

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 3:10 AM

71 now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 3:12 AM

R4 Let's try again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 3:13 AM

Always thought he could make a very interesting character on Desperate Housewives, he would be a total fit on Wisteria Lane and give James Denton a run for his money. Before Desperate Housewives, Marcia Cross had one season on Everwood, Brenda Strong also starred in a few episodes, they already had a connection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 3:17 AM

If that's a very recent pic at 5, he still looks great.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 3:20 AM

I remember him in one of those guest episodes of Law and Order SVU, he played a retired football player suffered from CBE/head injury, and he gave a very moving performance in the courtroom scene, it's the highlight of the entire episode, he should at least be nominated for guest role of EMMY that year, it's definitely worth it.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 3:24 AM

Hot menace in Smooth Talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 3:25 AM

With Rita

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 3:28 AM

Adorable in the gay bathhouse comedy The Ritz, despite the unfortunate blond hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 3:28 AM

He's going to play William S. Paley opposite Naomi Watts's Babe Paley in the upcoming miniseries FEUD: CAPOTE'S WOMEN.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 3:29 AM

Dancing on a dining table with an ebullient Charlotte Rae.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 3:34 AM

R12 interesting, too good looking for Paley? I recently learned Paley was one of Louise Brooks' lovers for a short while, and for that he gave her a small monthly stipend till her death.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 3:38 AM

R13- His default role for me will always be Berger in the movie Hair (1979)

Ditto for Beverly DeAngelo and after her default role as Sheila in Hair I think of her as Patsy Cline in Coal Miner's Daughter (1980).

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 3:42 AM

[quote] [R12] interesting, too good looking for Paley?

Paley was quite appealing looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 3:44 AM

Yep,he could still get it.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 4:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!