Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG there's a Miss Cleo documentary

Debuting this month!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2022 1:53 AM

WE NEED PRODUCT!

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2022 1:54 AM

I’m sure she didn’t see this coming. I didn’t!!!

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2022 1:58 AM

Miss Cleo and Esther Rolle were grifting hussies out to get your hard-earned money. My Physics Friends Network was the only hotline that really delivered the goods, and I'm working with Netflix to produce a 12-part series that will tell that will tell our supernatural story: "That's What Psychic Friends are For!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 2:33 AM

Miss Cleo! I went as Miss Cleo to a Halloween party in 1996. She sure had her grift down for a while there! I can't wait to see this.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 2:35 AM

“I see there’s a new a baby in the future!”

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 2:50 AM

Sounds fun

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 3:09 AM

I don't know her.

Well, I should just say I don't remember her.

Since apparently there's video evidence.

Was she the one with the sour salami breath. You KNOW a nose like this can smell which deli you ate at.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2022 3:20 AM

Miss Warwick! We knew a stellar figure such as yourself would be nowhere near this fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2022 3:24 AM

Call me naauuw!

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2022 5:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2022 1:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!