Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Horse trainer charged with animal abuse after video surfaces online

Two clips were shared on a Facebook page last week ... with one appearing to show Ontario woman Solstice Pecile pulling a horse in a moving vehicle while on an isolated road.

In the footage, it sounds like Pecile is yelling at the horse while fiercely yanking the animal by its muzzle.

"Walk!" Pecile says in the video. "Good girl."

In the other video, which appears to be the aftermath of the pulling session, the horse seems to be bleeding from its hooves. The woman appears to have the horse's blood on her hands, and she can be heard calling the animal the R-word while seemingly chastising it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2022 3:11 AM

The R-word? Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2022 10:51 PM

I hope that bitches life is destroyed. Thankfully the horse is back with her previous owner.

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2022 10:52 PM

OP is retarded for her knuckle-dragging pride in posting "R-word."

Fucking retard.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2022 11:16 PM

That steed shouldā€™ve kicked her in the cuntbone. šŸ“

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2022 11:18 PM

That fucking bitch. I'd beat her ass if I saw that. I really would.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2022 11:20 PM

I don't wish the R-word on anyone... that said I hope a stampede of stallions R her up the ass... hell, spit-roast her until there's nothing but a mound of pulverized flesh left.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2022 11:21 PM

I would gladly drag her behind a carā€¦

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2022 11:27 PM

Im-pecile

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2022 3:03 AM

Someone tell that bitch to quit horsin' around!

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2022 3:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!