Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Six Episodes of Harry and Meghan on Netflix--who the fuck cares?

Thje trailer dropped. I can't think of any couple whose marriage interests me enough to watch six episodes about it.

Not sure why I haven't deep-sixed Netflix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 4:46 AM

Seems like you do care, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2022 9:54 PM

We’re already 150 deep on this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2022 9:55 PM

I'd say you live to hate these two, Op... Sounds like a great life 😏

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2022 10:23 PM

I’ll watch it. Love William.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2022 10:51 PM

Is the whole thing going to be in faux-arty, cosmetically forgiving black and white?

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2022 10:53 PM

I care. I'm gonna watch it. A lot of people will.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2022 10:54 PM

Third thread about this, you Hitlerian whore. And you're asking us if anyone cares?

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2022 11:19 PM

You will be hate watching OP. You will screech in frau the whole way through it while simultaneously masturbating to Harry.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2022 11:46 PM

Two threads about this trailer, but no trailer...

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2022 11:47 PM

Harry is fucking gross, r8. Nobody fantasises about him. He's fucking repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2022 11:55 PM

I couldn't get through five minutes of Archetypes. I couldn't sit through Oprah's interview. I will not be watching this.

I find her fatuous. Harry is a whiny little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 1:53 AM

Why would anybody want to watch it ?

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 2:32 AM

You don't care, which is why you started the fifth thread on this stupid topic and have posted in it multiple times over the last five hours.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 2:35 AM

I care.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 3:05 AM

I'll be happy to read the scathing reviews

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 3:21 AM

After R13, I was going to break my rule never to flame someone, only to block them. But then I thought better of it. Have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 4:40 AM

R16, I've had r13 on block for ages. I notice that the posters who really piss people off in multiple threads are people I've already blocked.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 4:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!