Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin McCarthy Set Launch Investigation Into Liz Cheney & Adam Kinzinger

Saying that the American people expect us to get to the bottom of how these two got corrupted to launch a witch hunt against Donald Trump

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 3:53 AM

And as private citizens, they can both tell him to go fuck himself.

Congress has virtually no power to punish non-members and private citizens. He can't have them arrested. He can't dock their paychecks. He can't strip them of committee assignments. It took 6+ years for a small part of Congress to get a peek at a few of Trump's tax returns, and that's only because he was seeking federal office and they had cause. Liz and Adam are about to turn back into pumpkins on January 3rd, and Kevin can't do shit to them.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2022 7:21 PM

Angry Kevin McCarthy šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2022 7:23 PM

I love watching the GOP implode.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2022 7:54 PM

Link?

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2022 8:00 PM

Link below - McCarthy is planning to investigate the work of the Committee, not specifically Cheney and Kinzinger, and Pelosi. I'm sure he and MTG want to publish an "alternative" report on January 6, but it's a fools' errand as the damning information is already out there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2022 8:39 PM

^They donā€™t care. Muddying the water is good enough.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2022 10:38 PM

This will be sure to end inflation and lower gas prices!

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2022 10:42 PM

This sounds ordered by a big fat orange vengeful buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2022 10:46 PM

We're just exiting a pandemic... inflation is egregious... a recession could be on the horizon... but a slew of revenge investigations is now the priority?

Democrats need to shout this from the rooftops, as people watch their savings shrivel. But they won't.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2022 11:27 PM

McCarthy's the most repulsive wimp.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2022 12:06 AM

He's such a fucking idiot and a complete asshole. Benny Thompson even laughed when asked about McCarthy "threatening" investigations over 1/6.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2022 12:09 AM

Where is the investigation of the Mexican drug dealers giving Fentanyl laced candy to children on Halloween?

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2022 12:11 AM

I'm waiting on tRump's big, beautiful health insurance plan. I bet Kevin McCarthy will finally get it passed.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2022 12:18 AM

I know Dick Cheney is technically out of power. I still would not want to get on the wrong side of him.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2022 1:57 AM

Kevin McCarthy's puny cocklet DEMANDS attention.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 2:01 AM

Kevin's swollen, prolapsed anus is the result of Marjorie Taylor Greene's ginormous fists.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 3:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!