Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘I live in Texas’: Herschel Walker speech adds to Georgia Senate run problems

CNN has uncovered at least 4 interviews from Walker’s Texas home about his Georgia Senate run.

The US constitution says senators must be 30 years old, a citizen for nine years, and “shall … when elected, be an inhabitant of that state for which he shall be chosen”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2022 12:20 PM

He’ll likely still win. Georgia GOP voters don't care whether he's a darkie, dumbass, philanderer, occasional baby killer, liar, fake cop/soldier, or Texan, as long as he’s not a liberal.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2022 3:27 AM

Not so sure. Early voting in GA is supposedly off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2022 5:37 AM

Yes, you can say all those words except for; “He’ll likely still win“. This mentally deficient moron is not winning anything.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2022 6:59 AM

I pick only the best people!

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2022 7:03 AM

I'll give every regular poster $5 if Herschel wins.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2022 7:03 AM

They have vampires in Texas?

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2022 7:08 AM

"NOT winning!"

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2022 7:38 AM

People I know have waited hours to early vote. I just smugly suggest they do absentee next time.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2022 7:44 AM

He's dumb AF, but does he have a huge BBC?

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2022 8:44 AM

The first time Walker ever voted was in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2022 8:53 AM

[quote] He's dumb AF, but does he have a huge BBC?

That's a question for Miss Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2022 3:40 PM

He looks like an orc…

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2022 3:44 PM

Hershel the walker?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2022 3:52 PM

Why haven't Democrats sued to have him disqualified?

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2022 3:55 PM

Nice (R13). He was one of the best characters ever.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2022 4:00 PM

Georgia's Republican Lt. Governor was on CNN and called Walker : "The worst candidate in the history of politics."

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2022 11:29 PM

It's so depressing that the mainstream Republican party on the whole are still campaigning for Walker. They KNOW what an awful candidate he is.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2022 11:33 PM

Duh I live in Texas dug duh duh 🤡

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2022 11:35 PM

One of cutie Vaughn Hillyard's interviews of a dipshit Georgia Republican, around the 1 minute mark. He says he's voting Republican because he owns a business and that Herschel will lose. And that Warnock is a wonderful guy. WTF? The average Republican voter is a dipshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2022 11:53 PM

Should he lose, it’ll be interesting to see how he responds. Will he manage to find some element of grace and maturity and concede to Warnock, or will he go full Kari Lake?

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2022 12:01 AM

A 15-year-old canvassing for Raphael Warnock was shot yesterday in Savannah by a man who fired a gun through his front door.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 5:19 PM

R19, I’m sure his business is doing just fine and Warnock is Senator

by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2022 12:29 AM

That’s where he’ll be on Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2022 11:35 AM

[quote]...and “shall … when elected, be an inhabitant of that state for which he shall be chosen”.

That bit might always have been vague but all the more so in a climate where a presidential candidate can remove himself from financial scrutiny, where "facts" and truth are cherry-picked to bolster one's own viewpoint and flatly denied when they don't.

Voters, however, can get a little pissy about someone claiming to be one of them when all evidence points to the contrary. Had you wanted to run as a candidate in a state where you've never lived not paid taxes but only spent a few weeks in August at the ancestral lake house, you had better have been a very popular figure. Voters can be a little fussy about who is a proper Oklahoman or a Kentuckian or whatever. Hopefully the dislike of being hoodwinked by an outsider hasn't completely eroded in light of "as long as it's not the party of that Hillary!"

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2022 12:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!