Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Best Weed/Cannabis Shops in NYC

They are popping up all over, but many are overpriced or have low or mid quality product. Any recommendations for some good ones?

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2022 3:31 AM

Can't really help here, but all I will say is because they aren't officially sanctioned they are all unregulated at this point.

If you really want to control what you buying hop on a NJ train at Penn station to Elizabeth and you can go to a regulated dispensary.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2022 3:01 AM

Thanks, its just that the official dispensaries in NJ are way overpriced and not all that great quality bud. I'm looking for that good unregulated shit.

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2022 6:45 AM

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2022 7:36 PM

Are you the same guy who started a thread about recommendations for best hotels in NYC for your 'circumcised Irish' seven figure earning friend?

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2022 7:38 PM

I still buy mine from the man on Lexington Avenue and 125th Street.

The one I always seem to be waiting for.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2022 7:58 PM

I thought out of state residents couldn't buy recreational weed in NJ?

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2022 8:24 PM

They can

by Anonymousreply 7December 4, 2022 3:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!