Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ruh roh! Old lady out at Buckingham Palace in race row

The paper which shall not be linked says it's Lady Susan Hussey, recently of The Crown, and actual godmother to Prince William and longtime lady in waiting to the Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491December 6, 2022 2:49 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2022 12:54 PM

As far as I'm concerned in that dress and Wilma Flintstone's necklace, no one should have said a word to her no matter where she's from.

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2022 12:55 PM

"Back to the colonies"...

Oh, wait, it wasn't me 😬

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2022 12:59 PM

Are you really unable to find links to news from anywhere but the Daily Mail?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2022 1:00 PM

Well, the old hussy, Lady Hussey, is 83 years old. She should have been slapped into managed care long ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2022 1:01 PM

This thread won't have a lot of posts in it, because it's another example of the Palace's racism problem. They only got rid of Hussey because someone spoke out about what happened.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2022 1:02 PM

“Racism” as a word has lost its punch. Everything is racism.

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2022 1:02 PM

Then Meghan was right. Systemic racism at the Palace. No wonder Harry is pissed off. That Palace aid should be fired.

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2022 1:02 PM

It’s like Meghan Markle vindication day in the UK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2022 1:53 PM

Somewhere in Montecito a hard-working humanitarian pauses, sits in her truth, and allows herself to smile before turning her hand once more to the calligraphy on inspirational bananas.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2022 2:05 PM

I was just reading about that, r9. Back when this was going on there was some guy who does bot analysis on social media who said that there were tons of threats from a small group of people, and I remember no one here believed him. Now we find out that it was true AND people have been prosecuted for those threats. Incredible.

[quote]Asked if there had been a genuine threat to Meghan's life on more than one occasion, Basu replied: “We had teams investigating it. People have been prosecuted for those threats.”

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2022 2:06 PM

Well I started with the BBC, m'lord R4, but I never got as lofty as the Daily Express, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2022 2:20 PM

Gratifying indeed that the grotesque geriatric snob has been named and shamed.

I read her unbelivable line of questioning, and it was more suited to an aggressive border force.

Seems like a blend of dementia and clueless adherence to ancient upper-class 'values.'

It's right that the stupid old bitch will carry the shame of her bullying and public sacking to the grave.

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2022 2:20 PM

Lady Hussey is the hag who was assigned to Megan to 'help her adjust' and later said "this will all end in tears".

She wasn't wrong.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2022 2:24 PM

[quote] Ms Fulani described on Twitter how the royal aide moved her hair aside to see her name badge, and then challenged her to explain where she was from.

The fact that this entitled woman thought it was okay to brush Fulani's hair aside shows how socially unaware she is.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2022 2:29 PM

It's a good thing Marmaduke didn't live to see this.

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2022 2:33 PM

[quote]Lady Hussey is the hag who was assigned to Megan to 'help her adjust'

You're kidding me.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2022 2:43 PM

And I was just thinking that Camilla was hitting her stride, based on clips of the event. Queen Mathilde is huge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2022 2:48 PM

Stupid, ignorant comment from an old lady.

Racially insensitive...yes. Racist...I agree with R7.

by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2022 2:55 PM

It’s shitty, stupid behavior and she should get an apology, but the hyperbolic response and hivemind reaction has all the LITERAL VIOLENCE trappings we’ve come to loathe.

[quote] “I think it is essential to acknowledge that trauma has occurred and being invited and then insulted has caused much damage. Yesterday made me realise an ugly truth which I am still trying to process.”

[quote]“It was such a shock to me and the 2 other women we were stunned into temporary silence. I just stood at the edge of the room, smiled & engaged briefly with those who spoke to me until I could leave. It was such a struggle to stay in a space you were violated in.”

[quote]”shell-shocked” “almost like an interrogation”. “We were pretty stunned. We were made to feel in a way like trespassers.”

And now here comes the pitch

[quote]Reid also suggested the palace could benefit from the sort of “cultural competency training” that “Sistah Space are known for”.

[quote] “It’s tragic for me that it has ended that way. I would have preferred that she had been spoken to or re-educated.”

[quote]”I cannot comment on that at this stage, I am still processing what happened.”

You seem to be doing plenty of commenting.

Check out her old Meghan posts on Twitter and you can see the tactical wheels turning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2022 3:01 PM

I've no pity for an old lady whose only job is to know everything about everyone before she enters a room. Time to retire her.

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2022 3:10 PM

R17 Tis true.

One can only imagine how helpful the old dear was. "How do you do, Meghan is it? That's Irish, how strange. Please understand the less said about your ghastly family the better. There's a Negress Lady or Viscountess somewhere in the countryside who seems to be getting on allright, maybe she has some advice, frankly I don't know why Charles sent me here I know nothing about your situation which frankly has the odour of a failed project.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2022 3:11 PM

[quote]the palace could benefit from the sort of “cultural competency training” that “Sistah Space are known for”.

Yeah that ain’t gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2022 3:34 PM

That dress is a fashion crime.

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2022 3:47 PM

"It's not racist, it's just racially insensitive" is hilarious. Leave it to some skeevy old Datalounger to try it, though.

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2022 3:51 PM

[quote]all the LITERAL VIOLENCE trappings

Yes dear, we know you anti-trans trolls are also the Meghan Markle hater trolls, we figured that out a while ago. Thank you for confirming, but it really wasn't necessary.

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2022 3:52 PM

[quote]a hard-working humanitarian pauses, sits in her truth

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2022 3:55 PM

Old cunt

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2022 4:05 PM

Old Hussey

by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2022 4:11 PM

[quote] ...Check out her old Meghan posts on Twitter

For example, please.

by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2022 4:49 PM

Please to this story . I wish I could cry to the papers every time I am spoken to sharply, my feelings are hurt or my “space” has been invaded.

by Anonymousreply 31November 30, 2022 5:08 PM

Moving the woman's hair is the worst part. Who does that old hag think she is?

by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2022 5:51 PM

[quote]"It's not racist, it's just racially insensitive"

Unfortunately, there are many people who don't understand how racism works. They think because they don't say the n-word and have that one black friend at the office, that they are somehow not racist.

Racism is used quite often and seems to have taken the place of prejudice, which I think is more accurate in many situations. But people have to understand that sometimes their actions can be rooted in racism, even if that wasn't the intent.

by Anonymousreply 33November 30, 2022 6:09 PM

Cripes, this was the person the Palace put in charge of Meaghan’s royal acculturation? Seems like the ultimate example of passive aggression.

by Anonymousreply 34November 30, 2022 6:12 PM

You see?! You see?! We were right all along.

Make the check payable to me, not Harry. And give my kids, I mean our kids, royal titles. And give me a castle, with an ocean view.

Oh, and that green tiara.

by Anonymousreply 35November 30, 2022 6:15 PM

That poor old lady who was only trying to do her job.

by Anonymousreply 36November 30, 2022 6:16 PM

I made a similar mistake once in Ohio while zip-lining. I asked the (white) woman assisting us where she was from because she had a heavy accent and she got offended and said COLUMBUS, YOU RACIST!

by Anonymousreply 37November 30, 2022 6:17 PM

She was also “helped” Diana, teaching her how to be royalty during the engagement to Charles. And her husband was Chairman of the Board of the BBC when the Bashir interview ran.

by Anonymousreply 38November 30, 2022 6:22 PM

She had a cameo in The Crown. What is she now? Must be pushing 90.

by Anonymousreply 39November 30, 2022 6:27 PM

R36, bullshit. At her age, one should know you certainly don't touch a stranger like that. Did she tell Meaghan, if you can't see their name tag - just brush away their hair?

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2022 6:27 PM

Maybe 84?

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2022 6:29 PM

Didn't any of you see your elderly relatives at Thanksgiving? They're all borderline racists like her.

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2022 6:35 PM

The racist cunt is 83.

by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2022 6:36 PM

Now that Blackamoor Brooch bitch has someone to gossip with!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2022 6:36 PM

The lady is clearly struggling with a certain amount of dementia. She would have known very well whatever racist feelings she has you don't brush somebody's hair away like that. Give her a break.

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2022 6:39 PM

I suspect she saw the woman's name and wondered what the origin was. It's Igbo, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 46November 30, 2022 6:39 PM

I know we joke, but not only was that Blackamoor brooch a tasteless choice for the event- it's amazing Princess Michael even had one to wear.

by Anonymousreply 47November 30, 2022 6:39 PM

Breaking news! Old lady born in the 1930s doesn't know it's considered insensitive to ask people about their ancestors.

by Anonymousreply 48November 30, 2022 6:40 PM

If the BRF really cared they wouldn't have their paid to post trolls currently shit posting every gossip site with the exact same excuses. Go to Dlisted. Read the thread on this. In the comments read IGUANACUBES comments. Those comments have been replicated on this site, LSA and Mumsnet. Note the trying to put the blame on the victim and linking it to Meghan. The BRF don't give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 49November 30, 2022 6:40 PM

If she has dementia (most unlikely), she should be retired.

by Anonymousreply 50November 30, 2022 6:41 PM

People can have certain amounts of dementia that aren't all that noticeable until something like this happens. Even Fulani said she didn't want this to happen. I thought it was somebody in their 50s or 60s. But this is really ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 51November 30, 2022 6:51 PM

Quit making excuses for that freeloading, rancid old cunt.

by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2022 6:56 PM

And you quit call dotty old women rancid old cuts you ugly misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2022 7:01 PM

Wow, this is perfectly timed to sabotage Earthshot.

The "victim" is a die-hard Sewage Squaddie and race baiter. Check out her tweets. She once ridiculously accused the royal family of domestic violence against Smeg.

She is against the royal family, as they beat Smeg apparently, yet willingly goes to BP. Why mix with racists? Typical SS hypocrite.

Smeg's speaking event in the Midwest was a total embarrassment and no one is talking about it.

The Sussexes are drowning in bitterness and jealousy right now and they are extremely vindictive and petty. I'm sure more stunts are coming.

This was planned to some extent. Her rabid SS is capable of anything.

I am so shocked, really I am.

by Anonymousreply 54November 30, 2022 7:02 PM

Even that old lady didn't use slurs like 'rancid old cunt.' The hypocrisy of people like R52 is astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 55November 30, 2022 7:05 PM

I’ll bet her hair smelled like weed, and the old lady got a contact high.

by Anonymousreply 56November 30, 2022 7:07 PM

[quote] Lady Susan Hussey did not make racist comments. She simply saw a name she didn't recognize and wanted to know which ethnicity bore the name. Ngozi could have done us proud by saying that she's a proud Igbo descendant, but noooooo. Where you see racism, I see racial inferiority.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 30, 2022 7:08 PM

Right on the money, r57.

by Anonymousreply 58November 30, 2022 7:09 PM

[quote].That poor old lady who was only trying to do her job.

Which was putting people in their place, in this case the dark continent..

by Anonymousreply 59November 30, 2022 7:10 PM

Meghan’s fans are out there. This one claims William called her the N-word, which I’m sure we would have heard about if it really happened, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 30, 2022 7:19 PM

I get the black woman's objections. She's communicated them fully. And reading the transcript of the encounter, Susan Hussey was weird. The moving of the hair was entirely out of bounds. It feels fair, and regrettable, to say her behaviour was rooted in inherent ignorance and some level of prejudice that she may not even understand.

I guess what saddens me for all of us is this turned into a worldwide explosion of one side or the other. The characterizations of Hussey - rather than her action - are often no more defensible than the ignorance and failed communication that got this thing started. It actually was something everybody could learn something from. I hope I have. But this division and fury and endless Tweeting... does anybody actually want anything to get better, for there to be more understanding between people, or are we just enjoying being as savage and condemnatory as we possibly can?

by Anonymousreply 61November 30, 2022 7:21 PM

The old lady is a racist and dismissing her from her honorary position was the right thing to do. Everyone else needs sensitivity training just to ensure this never happens again.

I read the interview with the senior cop, Neil Basu, and if people have been prosecuted for threatending the Sussexes, he needs to state who it was, the behavior in question and the outcome of the prosecution. No doubt as a director of police training, he was embarrassed by the two cops who were fired for making a racist joke about Meghan on Whatsapp.

I don't know whether the current senior royals are racist but if they are, I can't see why Harry and Meghan are so concerned about their kids' titles.

There's a big difference between rancid cunt remarks and true threats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 30, 2022 7:28 PM

That’s a good color on her at R62.

by Anonymousreply 63November 30, 2022 7:52 PM

How would you ask out of real interest which African country someone's ancestors came from? I would not want to ask to insinuate that someone has less right than I have to live where we live but because I am always curious if someone can give me a cultural or political insight into a country I know little about.

by Anonymousreply 64November 30, 2022 7:53 PM

R64 That certainly wouldn't be the first question out of anyone's mouth. It's not a polite question in casual conversation.

by Anonymousreply 65November 30, 2022 7:55 PM

Lady Susan Hussey, at least in OP's article, looks like Millicent Higgins on "Call the Midwife."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 30, 2022 7:57 PM

It often is R65., and just for curiosity sake. I have an Italian surname that is spelled just slightly differently to very common Spanish and Portuguese surnames, respectively. I am always asked if it's Hispanic, Brazilian, Spanish, etc. and I say, "actually it's Italian, my family was from (location)". No offense intended, none taken.

by Anonymousreply 67November 30, 2022 8:00 PM

R65 Maybe not the first question but why is it such an odd thing to ask? I have an unusual last name and get asked a lot where the name comes from - which is only a polite way of asking where I or my family come from. If people ask me, they often do it straight away, when you exchange names. It's not an evil question to ask at all, at least I never minded. I am happy to explain the etymology and that I would love to know when my ancestors came here. @67 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 68November 30, 2022 8:05 PM

[quote].How would you ask out of real interest which African country someone's ancestors came from?

I would say it's entirely dependent on how well you know the person and the context. Wait for the other person to bring it up. To assume someone is eager to satisfy your curiosity is not very respectful. And what you never do is what this woman did--aggressively question a stranger at a charity function and then not even accept her answer!

by Anonymousreply 69November 30, 2022 8:11 PM

R4 How is that godforsaken ad-plagued site you used any better?

by Anonymousreply 70November 30, 2022 8:15 PM

The number of times I’ve gotten the “No, where are you REALLY from?” line of insistent questioning in professional settings
unfortunately, people are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 71November 30, 2022 8:17 PM

This is the California version of Lady Hussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 30, 2022 8:22 PM

The poor victim, supposedly rendered speechless and shaken, gathered herself up to animatedly talk at the various Queens who were present, including Camilla. Grifter further recovered within the hour to furiously fundraise as a way to mitigate her tremendous pain.

by Anonymousreply 73November 30, 2022 10:10 PM

Lady Dumb Hussey shouldve taken the first (or even second) response and shut the fuck up. But she kept going and going and going...

by Anonymousreply 74November 30, 2022 10:19 PM

So the woman who was insulted is a grifter r73? Interesting take on it.

by Anonymousreply 75November 30, 2022 10:25 PM

R57, you had to really search for someone that fit your narrative, only to post a tweet that seems knowledgeable but is full of shit.

Lady Hussey should be put out to pasture, sold to the knackers or whatever they do with useless Palace staff. If she was truly assigned to acclimatize Meghan to royal life, they truly tried to set that girl up because her tutor didn’t start cunting today; she’s been like this for a long time. Throw her out and lock the doors.

Now
Ngozi Fulani as a name stuck out to me as soon as I read the article. R57, Fulani is an ethnic tribe and I have yet to meet anyone whose surname comes from an ethnic group or tribe. Ngozi is the Igbo equivalent of being called Juan or Maria in Spanish: extremely common, except Ngozi is unisex. Fulani and Igbo
I come to Datalounge for the laughs and not to give history lessons.

The ears of anyone with experience in West Africa would prick up upon hearing “Ngozi Fulani” because it’s odd. How Fulani answered that cunt’s questions, I’d love to know. Is she claiming Igbo/Hausa/Fulani/Tiv ancestry or is this a name change via deed poll?

by Anonymousreply 76November 30, 2022 10:28 PM

R36

She was rubbish at her job and a flaming racist.

by Anonymousreply 77November 30, 2022 10:33 PM

R72

It's great. PoCs have been making videos like this for years.

by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2022 10:38 PM

She's beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 79November 30, 2022 10:40 PM

Hussey!

by Anonymousreply 80November 30, 2022 10:41 PM

R61

Don't try to both sides this. Hussey is an experienced member of the English court and the UK and the Commonwealth realms have millions of people of color. There is no excuse for her racist behavior. Oh, and making it public is how it stops.

by Anonymousreply 81November 30, 2022 10:44 PM

Fortunately there was at least one witness to the old bag's badgering. 60 years, you'd think the Hussey would have learned basic manners.

by Anonymousreply 82November 30, 2022 10:45 PM

R67

Whatever your surname, if you tell someone your nationality and someone keeps insisting that you're not really one of them, that's xenophobic and racist if you're a PoC. It's not that hard.

by Anonymousreply 83November 30, 2022 10:47 PM

I wasn't excusing her behaviour. You see what you want to see, R82.

Ageism isn't the best look either, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 84November 30, 2022 10:47 PM

Sorry, R84 was for R81. But you both kinda both sides well yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2022 10:48 PM

Just imagine how this woman talks in private Glad they threw her bony ass out, although knowing Charles he'll find something behind the scenes to occupy the wizened bigot.

by Anonymousreply 86November 30, 2022 10:50 PM

Too many Klan Grannies on DL to block.

by Anonymousreply 87November 30, 2022 10:52 PM

What "job?" She was an occasional volunteer.

by Anonymousreply 88November 30, 2022 10:59 PM

Imagine designing an entire charity around "African and Caribbean heritage", holding an event for said charity, and then being offended when an 83 year old woman tries to break the ice by asking about your - GASP! - heritage.

This was an obvious set up. Lady Hussey read the charity materials, understood that heritage was one of the key elements of the reason the charity exists, and so asked its founder about their own heritage, and was probably very confused when the heritage centric charity's founder kept answering "Hackney" and "Britain". I would be too. If you identify as "strictly British" then what the fuck are we all doing here at your "heritage" charity?

Look at the accuser's twitter bio: "Specialist Support for African and Caribbean HERITAGE women".

Asking her about her heritage seems very approppriate, actually.

This was obviously a total setup by this lady who - SHOCK - is also a devoted Sewage Squaddie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 30, 2022 10:59 PM

Like moths to a flame, the Harkles attract the lowliest grifters.

by Anonymousreply 90November 30, 2022 11:02 PM

Heritage means ancestry in that context, you fucking dolt at R89.

by Anonymousreply 91November 30, 2022 11:03 PM

Split hairs all you like, Sewage Squaddie r91. The old lady was well within the bounds of polite inquiry within this context.

You think you got a scalp for Meghan here. You didn't. This is going to backlash badly on both Sistah Space and on the supine palace official who fell for this obvious grift.

by Anonymousreply 92November 30, 2022 11:06 PM

R88, Woman of the Bedchamber to The Queen for decades is not an "occasional volunteer". She represents The Crown.

by Anonymousreply 93November 30, 2022 11:06 PM

I love that this story is overshadowing William and Kate's US visit. It's all over the news.

by Anonymousreply 94November 30, 2022 11:09 PM

The Sistah woman was looking to be offended.

by Anonymousreply 95November 30, 2022 11:16 PM

You’re from the gutter if you think brushing someone’s hair aside to read a name tag constitutes “polite inquiry”, R92.

Exactly, R93. This woman held a sought-after position for decades within the palace system. She’s not some random parlor maid: she’s a royal family intimate and they kept her on AFTER the backlash she faced re: the Sussexes.

by Anonymousreply 96November 30, 2022 11:17 PM

R92, the lady was well within her rights to touch a stranger? I'm sure you're upset she wasn't drug off to some dungeon for not answering to that old cunt's satisfaction. I hope when she's shitting herself in a wheelchair, the nurse is African. And mean.

by Anonymousreply 97November 30, 2022 11:18 PM

What backlash did Hussey face re Sussex?

by Anonymousreply 98November 30, 2022 11:19 PM

You seem like someone we should listen to, R97. Well put. Well argued. You add a lot.

by Anonymousreply 99November 30, 2022 11:20 PM

Did they arrest the hussey? That picture at R44 looks like a mug shot.

by Anonymousreply 100November 30, 2022 11:20 PM

If anything close to the reported exchange occurred, Hussey is an extremely stupid and seemingly racist woman who has done great damage. She should be sent to the Tower for display with other relics. Be the Rottweiler you are, Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 101November 30, 2022 11:22 PM

By the time the monarchy ever gets "cancelled" or removed, all of us will be long dead. It would take years to disentangle the monarchy from the constitution and that time is better spent on covid, recession, Russia, and climate change than on their biggest tourist attraction.

Black people hate the royals right now because Meghan was their representative. But this is one institution that will take generations to change.

by Anonymousreply 102November 30, 2022 11:23 PM

Meanwhile, UK twitter trends have been #MeghanMarkleisToxic and #She's83 all day since the story broke.

People see through this obvious Sussex Squad stunt.

by Anonymousreply 103November 30, 2022 11:24 PM

You can pick and chose tweets, but I see mostly negative against the BRF. In any case, Lady Hussey is out.

by Anonymousreply 104November 30, 2022 11:28 PM

Is Hussey really the one who was assigned to Markle to orient her to the Royal family? I haven’t seen that actually confirmed anywhere... and I think we would have heard every specific racist detail from a crying traumatized Meghan at least 17 times by now if it were really true.

by Anonymousreply 105November 30, 2022 11:36 PM

[quote]Black people hate the royals right now because Meghan was their representative.

How insanely, mind-alteringly white of you.

I tell you, the sheer whiteness of that idiotic statement contains enough hidden disruptive energy to tear a hole in the space-time continuum.

by Anonymousreply 106November 30, 2022 11:37 PM

Turns out there is a lot more to this story. Fulani claims that ‘there was nobody I could report it to. I couldn’t report it to the Queen Consort, plus it was a shock to me and the other 2 women, that we were stunned to a temporary silence. I just stood at the edge of the room 
’

And, as is always the way, turns out there’s a clip showing the Queen engaged in animated and lengthy conversation with her from the same event.

She's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 107November 30, 2022 11:38 PM

This is allegedly in the Bowers book that spanned over 10 threads on DL, filled to capacity, R105.

Sometimes you don’t have to “cry racism” when the racist trash exposes themselves. And, to think, Lady Hussey is deeply entrenched within the BRF and a guiding force for William?

Wonders shall never cease with this family that’s totally not racist but oddly surrounded by racists.

Strange how that works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 30, 2022 11:46 PM

[quote]And, to think, Lady Hussey is deeply entrenched within the BRF and a guiding force for William?

She's his godmother. One of several. How many 40 year old men do you know who are guided by 83 year old godmothers? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 109November 30, 2022 11:50 PM

R107, if that's even true, how do you know the conversation with Camilla wasn't before her encounter with Lady Hussey?

And this woman obviously has manners, unlike the oh so grand Lady. She's supposed to push her way through to Camilla and complain?

by Anonymousreply 110November 30, 2022 11:51 PM

Now she can spend her dotage whinging about "wokeness" with the rest of the DL's Klan Grannies. Do the theatre threads cover the West End?

by Anonymousreply 111November 30, 2022 11:51 PM

Yes, r110. If this was as life-alteringly horrific for her as she claims, then why not take the Queen aside and have a quiet word?

by Anonymousreply 112November 30, 2022 11:52 PM

Black people" should have a rethink if they consider the infinitely vapid Megan Markle their "representative." Instead, why not install the delightful intellect of sistah Begozu Fulani as Kween?

by Anonymousreply 113November 30, 2022 11:53 PM

I couldnt even tell you the last time I saw my godparents and they certainly didn't shape my life. Or keep me in church.

by Anonymousreply 114November 30, 2022 11:57 PM

"Proud enough to turn up in African/Caribbean dress but 'wounded' when an elderly Lady showed an interest in your roots and your cultural heritage!

I don't feckin' think so - you took an innocent question & used it to race-bait for the sake of it!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 30, 2022 11:59 PM

It was an innocent question the first time. The dumbass kept asking when she clearly wasn't having it.

by Anonymousreply 116December 1, 2022 12:00 AM

This isn’t a team meeting at Hardee’s, R112: this is a royal event and Camilla would not have been the appropriate person to hear the complaint.

You people are really grasping at straws. It is amazing how the need for protocol goes out the window when the BRF shits the bed by proxy.

by Anonymousreply 117December 1, 2022 12:03 AM

If godparents are that important, does that mean Harry is a sex pest like his godfather Prince Andrew?

by Anonymousreply 118December 1, 2022 12:04 AM

She "kept asking" , obviously, because she was attending an event at a HERITAGE charity and speaking to someone who was dressing in Afro/ Carribean HERITAGE clothing who nevertheless insisted on refusing to answer her question, pretending that she only identified as "British" when the whole chrity exists for people in the UK who identify as African or Carribean HERITAGE.

I'd be confused by this bitch's answers too, in this context, and if I was 83, I'd be completely baffled as to what the fuck was going on here.

by Anonymousreply 119December 1, 2022 12:05 AM

You're giving the old gal godfather powers of corruption, R117, and we're grasping at straws?

by Anonymousreply 120December 1, 2022 12:06 AM

The British upper-crust isn't used to dealing with these perpetual-victim race-baiting grifters. Unlike we in America who encounter this type everyday on the streets, in schools, in Walmart, and at the workplace.

by Anonymousreply 121December 1, 2022 12:07 AM

R106 Not really insulted by being called my own skin color, was I supposed to be?

by Anonymousreply 122December 1, 2022 12:10 AM

Her taking offense trivializes the experiences of those who have actually experienced racism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 1, 2022 12:11 AM

An 83 year old with an unblemished record of public service spanning decades is a bad target for an obvious race grift.

Looks like elder abuse.

But of course the Sussex Squaddies have a lot of experience in abusing old white ladies, wishing them painful deaths, etc. Par for the Squaddie course.

by Anonymousreply 124December 1, 2022 12:14 AM

I bet this ends badly for everybody. The press hounds are unleashed.

by Anonymousreply 125December 1, 2022 12:15 AM

Can't believe that chick wore a mic to the royal event. She must have been thrilled when she finally got some 83 yr old nobody in a faux pas.

by Anonymousreply 126December 1, 2022 12:15 AM

This Sistah Space woman clearly had an agenda. She's a Meghan stan and wanted to prove that the ro

by Anonymousreply 127December 1, 2022 12:17 AM

According to some of the brain trusts in this thread, being of African or Caribbean heritage bars you from being British.

You can’t make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 128December 1, 2022 12:17 AM

It was a set-up. Markle is pulling lots of strings to over-shadow positive publicity for William & Katherine’s USA trip. In past 24 hours Invictus Games ad, racism claim, MM risk terrorism expert claims, MM USA dinner address, new book on MM & Royal racism announcement & more!

Stay mad and bitter, Meggy

by Anonymousreply 129December 1, 2022 12:19 AM

Actually, the fact that she wore a mic to a royal event and only caught ONE 83 yr old woman making an insensitive remark says a lot more about the BRF than she thinks.

by Anonymousreply 130December 1, 2022 12:19 AM

Get bent. This stupidity hasn't overshadowed Earthshot.

Harkles will continue to do what they do best, fail.

Odious, vindictive sussex clowns.

by Anonymousreply 131December 1, 2022 12:22 AM

Drat, my phone is being weird.

Anyway, this Sistah Space woman clearly had an agenda. She's a Meghan stan and wanted to prove that the royal family is racist. She went to Buckingham Palace with that agenda. I wouldn't be surprised if she made half of this alleged incident up. If the BRF made a mistake, it was not to vet who they're inviting to the palace thoroughly enough. Just look at these tweets!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 1, 2022 12:22 AM

Whew! The BRF PR team is out in full force!

by Anonymousreply 133December 1, 2022 12:23 AM

You mean, the bullshit in this story is evident to all, r133.

by Anonymousreply 134December 1, 2022 12:24 AM

I wonder which journo will ask William about his racist Godmother and how she’s avoiding getting the sack for so long? If he’d ever head her say “questionable” things?

If we have nothing, we Americans have gall and love to stir the pot.

by Anonymousreply 135December 1, 2022 12:25 AM

She works with Sistah Space a service for women of African and Caribbean heritage who are victims of domestic abuse.

Asking “where are you from?” does not appear to be out of line.

by Anonymousreply 136December 1, 2022 12:26 AM

[quote]Whew! The BRF PR team is out in full force!

Says the person, quite literally, shitting all over this thread.

You’d have the moral high ground here if you weren’t nearly half the thread.

by Anonymousreply 137December 1, 2022 12:26 AM

Where is any proof she wore a mic? There were 2 witnesses. And the Lady doesn't have an unblemished record. I'd call her a ignorant whore, but I doubt she ever had sex other than procreation.

by Anonymousreply 138December 1, 2022 12:27 AM

And don't forget your pride in ignorance, R135. You're carrying the flag tonight!

by Anonymousreply 139December 1, 2022 12:27 AM

Damn! She touched her hair?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 1, 2022 12:28 AM

Did William grow up calling Black people “nig-nogs” like his great-grandmother to get their attention or does he prefer the more subtle approach of encroaching on their personal space like his disgraced Godmother?

by Anonymousreply 141December 1, 2022 12:28 AM

Well reasoned argument, R138. Now back to that PhD thesis, the world waits.

by Anonymousreply 142December 1, 2022 12:28 AM

If R141 lived in NYC, they'd lock her up.

by Anonymousreply 143December 1, 2022 12:30 AM

I’m not sure R141.

by Anonymousreply 144December 1, 2022 12:30 AM

R141 Is one of those people who has never said a mean word or done anything wrong in their entire life, otherwise they would be less judgemental of others mistakes. Or maybe they were one of those special wallflowers who has never faced re consequences and so has no empathy when other people do for messing up.

Personally, I've fucked up a lot and luckily realized it didn't make me a bad person, just a normal human being, and therefore I don't wish death and harm on others.

by Anonymousreply 145December 1, 2022 12:31 AM

Hashtag #She's83 is STILL trending in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 146December 1, 2022 12:32 AM

R137, hire more people. I’m sure it’s in the budget.

I do have the moral high ground as I’ve never had to resign in disgrace, after decades of service, over racist behavior.

Don’t worry: I sign my posts so you don’t fall into the same ditch as that elderly racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 147December 1, 2022 12:34 AM

Hopefully hashtag #OldHusseyDead is next.

by Anonymousreply 148December 1, 2022 12:35 AM

You'd have to get a job first, babe. You seem really nice and level headed. Don't know what the problem is.

by Anonymousreply 149December 1, 2022 12:36 AM

[quote]If [R141] lived in NYC, they'd lock her up.

If r141 lived in NYC she’d be a crazy, homeless woman shouting at everyone who passed by her corner.

by Anonymousreply 150December 1, 2022 12:36 AM

R142, link to the woman wearing a mic?

by Anonymousreply 151December 1, 2022 12:36 AM

Triggered Sewage Squaddies all over this thread.

by Anonymousreply 152December 1, 2022 12:38 AM

'I don't know whether the current senior royals are racist but if they are, I can't see why Harry and Meghan are so concerned about their kids' titles.'

Because they are blatantly playing the racist card to get what they can. The racism should be more important to them than titles

But it IS more important to them to have the titles than renounce ties to a racist monarchy. Give them another prize.

by Anonymousreply 153December 1, 2022 12:39 AM

Wasn't my post, R131. And thanks for the offer but you don't seem like the type who knows how to wipe.

by Anonymousreply 154December 1, 2022 12:40 AM

LOL. ^ R151!

by Anonymousreply 155December 1, 2022 12:40 AM

R145
I can’t imagine the fucked up shit you have said in your life to look at Lady Hussy’s behavior and attribute it to making a mistake or using mean words.

She’s adept at royal protocol and should know better after DECADES of service.

She didn’t introduce the guest by the wrong name: Lady Hussey outright implied Ngozi wasn’t British (an outsider), invaded said guest’s personal space and kept asking her the same question because she didn’t like the answer.

On what planet, talk less of in such a setting, would this be some little blip?

by Anonymousreply 156December 1, 2022 12:41 AM

Too bad the BRF cancelled that diversity training. Might have saved them from this embarrassing shit show

Poor Wills and Kate- how humiliating for their US arrival.

by Anonymousreply 157December 1, 2022 12:43 AM

So, this charity will only help women of African and Caribbean descent, meaning "Where are you from" in terms of ancestry, is the very FIRST question this charity asks of any potential beneficiaries, and the most important question they ever ask any of them. It's literally the defining question for this charity.

But now, somehow, this same question is deemed by this same charity to be "racist"?

One rule for me, another rule for thee.

TOTAL set up.

by Anonymousreply 158December 1, 2022 12:43 AM

If the woman's a Sussex Squad troll, maybe she made the whole thing up.

by Anonymousreply 159December 1, 2022 12:43 AM

Why so angry? Why so invested? What's wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 160December 1, 2022 12:45 AM

^The saying goes, if her mouth is open, she's lyin'

by Anonymousreply 161December 1, 2022 12:46 AM

Sewage squad pissed because Meg's Midwestern hotel appearance didn't make the headlines.

by Anonymousreply 162December 1, 2022 12:46 AM

No, but this did. It's everywhere on TV.

by Anonymousreply 163December 1, 2022 12:47 AM

Worse, somebody asked her to make up Room 137. In fairness, the dress was kinda uniformy.

by Anonymousreply 164December 1, 2022 12:47 AM

Oh, so thar's why she was so pissy upon leaving. The oppression!!!

by Anonymousreply 165December 1, 2022 12:49 AM

Not really understanding the problem here.

by Anonymousreply 166December 1, 2022 12:50 AM

Ngozi is clearly British and identifies as such. Not all British people of African know where they’re “really from” because of, you know, slavery.

She was out of line and resigned with a tarnished record, which is a shame but that’s on her.

Seriously, what happened to that diversity training or did they try and it went off the rails with Hussey aplomb?

by Anonymousreply 167December 1, 2022 12:51 AM

R158, you can look at a brown skinned woman and know she’s from some sort of African descent. It’s not like she has to bring her family tree along with her. There are a lot of dark-skinned British citizens whose families were from formerly British countries. It doesn’t mean a relatively young person knows the whole story of where Great-Grandad came from in all its details.

About this woman, it sounds like what she was hearing was , “you can’t possibly be British because you’re black.” At that point, she just kept answering different versions of “British” over and over because she didn’t like what the old lady was implying and felt her precise origins were none of this hostile lady’s business. She said repeatedly that she wasn’t familiar with the exact details. It sounded like she wanted to stop the questioning. There was no requirement to be black or African to be in the room, obviously she must have been invited by someone and therefore had a right to be there.

As far as who this woman is or what her politics are, Lady Susan had no idea, she could have been the next Mother Theresa for all she knew. She was just rude to a stranger, which is the opposite of what she is supposed to be doing.

by Anonymousreply 168December 1, 2022 12:53 AM

In my defense, he really didn’t sound like a black chap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169December 1, 2022 12:56 AM

She couldn’t live in a world without Irene Cara.

by Anonymousreply 170December 1, 2022 12:59 AM

What fascinates me is why Mr Gladstone Headley and his wife Mildred’s daughter, whose registered first name has gone missing, decided to become Ngozi Fulani, and then to get hysterical about a few questions from Lady Hussey, prompted by curiosity about the origins of her new name.

Lady Hussey could not have reasonably known that ‘Ngozi Fulani’ was a made-up name. Her long life will certainly have offered some experience and knowledge of any number of African countries, and the Fulani tribe are present in many of these. Lady Hussey was, no doubt, being both courteous and curious.

The fact that this is a sacking offence for somebody who has served the Royal Family, unpaid, and dutifully for over 60 years is a damning indictment of our new monarch, and bodes ill for the future of his reign.

by Anonymousreply 171December 1, 2022 1:12 AM

The Fulani woman is a supporter of Princess Pinocchio (MeeAgain Markle). MM has managed to gather a lot of support from black women, who eagerly bought in to the racism slurs Markle made against the RF because like her, they have huge chips on both shoulders and love to wallow in manufactured victimhood. They see MM as their 'Kween' fighting on their behalf.

Fulani chose to manufacture her 'trauma' at around the same time that her Kween was receiving an award from Kerry Kennedy for "standing up to institutional racism in the Royal Family". Coincidence? I think not, and I'm sure MM is delighted about what happened to Lady Hussey and will feel vindicated. Now that HM QEII has gone, I fear this is only the start of a series of planned and sustained attacks against the RF from individuals similar to Fulani who want to discredit them and ultimately bring down the Monarchy. I also believe she and others of her ilk are the real racists.

If MeeAgain Markle was a blonde haired, blue eyed woman of Viking ancestry, the likes of Fulani would have no interest in her whatsoever. None. Zilch. However, as soon as MM identified as black, race-obsessed grifters and racists rushed to support her and continue to do so no matter how many lies she tells, or how badly she behaves. Such is the irrationality and deep divisiveness of identity politics.

by Anonymousreply 172December 1, 2022 1:17 AM

So that's not the woman's real name?

by Anonymousreply 173December 1, 2022 1:17 AM

So, I was right, R171? I knew that name didn’t pass the smell test. Ngozi should have done better research.

There is a chance that Lady Hussey thought the name was fake: she was very much alive and already working with QEII when Nigeria declared independence from Britain and during the Biafra War. She’d have likely known that Fulani is a tribe/ethnicity; her husband’s ties to BBC would have made her more likely to be politically aware.

What tripped her up was her insistence on getting Ngozi to give her any answer other than the one provided, implying she wasn’t British and THEN touching the woman. It was ugly behavior and now she’s paid the price.

by Anonymousreply 174December 1, 2022 1:21 AM

[quote] her husband’s ties to BBC would have made her more likely to be politically aware.

What does a man’s Mandingo fetish have to do with politics?

by Anonymousreply 175December 1, 2022 1:23 AM

Whether it is or isn’t, Lady Susan had absolutely no idea who she was. So she had no reason to be rude to her. All she knew was that she was a guest.

Lady Susan’s job was to make casual small talk, not to be the Spanish Inquisition. And not to draw attention to herself with her behavior. How does anyone get from this story, “elderly lady is rude to a guest, why are you criticizing the rude person?” Her entire purpose in being there was to make guests feel comfortable. Anyone with manners knows that if you’re at a party and someone doesn’t want to talk about something, drop it. Don’t go on and on. How could a lady-in-waiting be raised without any manners? She knew what she was doing.

Even the BRF themselves have criticized her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 176December 1, 2022 1:27 AM

[quote]now she’s paid the price.

aren't we all.

by Anonymousreply 177December 1, 2022 1:28 AM

The Fulani woman has ties to Meghan's photographer friend. Surprise, surprise.

by Anonymousreply 178December 1, 2022 1:28 AM

Who's her photographer friend?

by Anonymousreply 179December 1, 2022 1:29 AM

No it's not Fugazi's gven name.. She is from Caribbean and both her names are Nigerian. Could be a husband's name, or simply her truth.

by Anonymousreply 180December 1, 2022 1:29 AM

The guy who took the birthday photos of Lilibet. I don't remember his name. Misam something?

by Anonymousreply 181December 1, 2022 1:30 AM

Griftah Space

by Anonymousreply 182December 1, 2022 1:30 AM

[quote] Even the BRF themselves have criticized her behavior.

Yes, and they will reap the whirlwhind for doing so. This was not a scking offence. It was hardly even worthy of apology.

But William is exposing himself to his subjects to be a spineless little turd, and the degree of loyalty he has shown his godmother will be the same amount of loyalty he will inspire in his subjects: None.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 1, 2022 1:35 AM

There's her truth and the truth, I read just this week. Then again, it was a review of Archegripes.

by Anonymousreply 184December 1, 2022 1:36 AM

Meghan Markle has been white-passing her entire life. I don't get why all these dark black women have taken her up as their Kween?

by Anonymousreply 185December 1, 2022 1:39 AM

Griftah Spice

by Anonymousreply 186December 1, 2022 1:44 AM

R89 Nice try.

But It wasn't a charity event FOR Sistah Space, hence a 'set-up', it was a reception at Buckingham palace where representatives of various charities were invited. The focus was violence against women.

What else ya got?

by Anonymousreply 187December 1, 2022 2:01 AM

The fightback against the Palace begins.

The Palace are going to come off the worst and pay a price for falling so quickly for this lying race grifter who didn't like being asked about her made up name and made up family history.

Lots of ill will needlessly generated for them today, from their own supporters, no less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 1, 2022 2:06 AM

"Lady Hussey" would be a great drag queen name.

by Anonymousreply 189December 1, 2022 2:07 AM

Prince William has got 6 godparents. He can do without her.

by Anonymousreply 190December 1, 2022 2:08 AM

Actually, she looks homeless.

by Anonymousreply 191December 1, 2022 2:11 AM

If you're an apologist for Hussy, it's time to step back and reconsider. And if you're River, everything you say is inconsequential.

by Anonymousreply 192December 1, 2022 2:13 AM

People in Britain do not take kindly to those who throw their elederly relatives to wolves at the slightest panic.

William will need some truly fantastic pr to get past this blunder. This one's a goer because the race grifter's supporters will keep it in the news, making it difficult for the Royalist base to forget that he did this so quickly, to someone so undeserving, and for so little gain aside from a quick Virtue Signal before his big Earthshot event.

He looks absolutely pathetic and despicable here.

by Anonymousreply 193December 1, 2022 2:14 AM

What is sad is that the real Markle would likely say two words to this woman then signal for her security to grab her coat. Markle will not hang out with black people unless she can get something out of them.

by Anonymousreply 194December 1, 2022 2:15 AM

How in the fuck did the Klan Grannies make this entire thread about Meghan Markle?

Truly psychotic obsessive-compulsive shit.

by Anonymousreply 195December 1, 2022 2:15 AM

Ths "Palace" will be fine, as will the Prince of Wales.

by Anonymousreply 196December 1, 2022 2:16 AM

If Prince William had a drop of courage in him he would tell everyone making a big deal out of this to just fuck the bloody hell off the batty old lady. But of course he's a piece of shit just like his grifting wasteful asshole father.

by Anonymousreply 197December 1, 2022 2:18 AM

Not if they lose their base support over inconsequential bullshit grifters every time one comes at them, r196, no they won't.

by Anonymousreply 198December 1, 2022 2:19 AM

R195, not to sit in your truth or anything, but you better move along or you'll be late for your parole officer, sewie.

by Anonymousreply 199December 1, 2022 2:19 AM

Histrionics on the megaphone

by Anonymousreply 200December 1, 2022 2:21 AM

We all know Miss Markle put her up to this. She advised Lady Susan, " The proper thing to do is to ask her what African Jungle she was raised in."

When this news came out, Markle called her friend Oprah, and the two of them had a real gut cruncher of a laugh.

"No way ! She really fell for this ?" asked Oprah.

"Oh yeah!" responded Markle. "Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

by Anonymousreply 201December 1, 2022 2:25 AM

One of Diana's best friends has weighed in:

"'The speed with which this has taken place does not just damage Lady Susan's reputation but that of the institution as well. Shouldn't there have been some kind of calm, considered investigation? Instead it looks like the reaction has been driven by social media.'

Royal insiders suggest the urgency was partly motivated by the arrival of the Prince and Princess of Wales in the U.S. city of Boston and fear that the fallout from the 'race row' incident would overshadow their visit.

Certainly, Prince William's spokesman was unequivocal. 'Racism has no place in our society,' he said. 'The comments were unacceptable and it is right that the individual has stepped aside with immediate effect.'

But a former close aide to the Queen told me: 'No question, Lady Susan has been thrown under a bus and it is a massive overreaction.

'Where was anyone standing up saying, 'Wait a moment, this is a woman who has travelled to every corner of the planet and met people from every ethnic background. Is it really likely that she would be deliberately, provocatively racist?' I don't think so.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202December 1, 2022 2:25 AM

Internet and reality are so different.

Tonight, hundreds of people lined up to the see the PPoW. The crowds cheered as PW was introduced. Crowds swarmed them at the Celtic game. They were on the kiss cam and Sports Center is celebrating royalty in America.

People out in the world, real people not bots pushing Twitter trends, really dgaf.

by Anonymousreply 203December 1, 2022 2:26 AM

Won't it be nice when Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204December 1, 2022 2:27 AM

[quote]Royal insiders suggest the urgency was partly motivated by the arrival of the Prince and Princess of Wales in the U.S. city of Boston and fear that the fallout from the 'race row' incident would overshadow their visit.

Good god, we have an ex-president hanging out with neoNazis. I think we could deal with the trauma of old biddy was rude to black lady.

by Anonymousreply 205December 1, 2022 2:29 AM

Nmesomachi @nmeso4dworld

"Lady Susan Hussey did not make racist comments. She simply saw a name she didn't recognize and wanted to know which ethnicity bore the name. Ngozi could have done us proud by saying that she's a proud Igbo descendant, but noooooo. Where you see racism, I see racial inferiority."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206December 1, 2022 2:31 AM

Were all these race baiters after the RF pre-Meg?

by Anonymousreply 207December 1, 2022 2:40 AM

We have been informed tonight that Markle is their representative.

by Anonymousreply 208December 1, 2022 2:43 AM

Maybe the victim can instruct Meghan on applying bronzer to her neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 1, 2022 2:48 AM

That is so mean! But hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 210December 1, 2022 2:50 AM

Sparkles' legs, today, are as white as printer paper.

by Anonymousreply 211December 1, 2022 2:50 AM

R211, that’s to be expected, many black men and women’s skin lightens as they get older.

by Anonymousreply 212December 1, 2022 2:54 AM

Who are you calling older?!

by Anonymousreply 213December 1, 2022 2:55 AM

R208 doesnt understand what representation means. Or why it matters.

by Anonymousreply 214December 1, 2022 2:55 AM

r212 So does that mean Archie and Lilibet will be Albinos by the time they're 21? Because they're pretty damn white already.

by Anonymousreply 215December 1, 2022 2:56 AM

The woman is friends with Meg's favorite photographer. (Other than the paps, that is.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216December 1, 2022 3:11 AM

Oh who am I kidding? You nutballs spent most of the Queen's death bitching about the Uppity Negress You Love to Hate.

by Anonymousreply 217December 1, 2022 3:16 AM

It was really nice of this woman to create so much publicity for Earthshot and Prince William's tour. Now all the news channels talked about it.

by Anonymousreply 218December 1, 2022 3:18 AM

#she's83 is STILL trending in the UK. It's literally been trending for over 12 hours now.

by Anonymousreply 219December 1, 2022 4:33 AM

Meghan now when she wants to play the race card will have to pull out the Max Factor Egyptian spray can and drench Lilibet and Archie in the stuff.

by Anonymousreply 220December 1, 2022 4:37 AM

Sorry r94 but William and Kate are all over the news with huge turnout in the rain today. Nobody is talking about the Sussex stupid Stan who went in there looking to be offended and record a conversation. I wonder how much she was paid. No one believes for one minute Rachel was mistreated either. The timing is comical. The desperation just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 221December 1, 2022 4:48 AM

Well, they are talking about it on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 222December 1, 2022 4:58 AM

Where is any link stating this woman recorded the conversation? I've only read that here, with NO link.

by Anonymousreply 223December 1, 2022 5:02 AM

Woke morons, sure r222. Nobody pays those people any attention with their constant whining. This woman's Twitter history is filled with accusations.

by Anonymousreply 224December 1, 2022 5:04 AM

Prince William threw his own father under the bus regarding this. The Queen is barely cold, and the infighting is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 225December 1, 2022 5:08 AM

You're crazy r225. But then, anyone supporting trash like Markle usually is.

by Anonymousreply 226December 1, 2022 5:18 AM

I most certainly am not crazy, or a Markle supporter. Google and read Prince William's official response.

by Anonymousreply 227December 1, 2022 5:24 AM

r233 There is no audio or any video.

We are meant to believe that this woman has the equivalent of a photographic memory for sounds and has reproduced over 2-3 minutes of conversation in transcript form, and we are NOT to question her veracity.

Despite the fact that she said she was in such terrible shock that she cannot remember anything else from the "blur" of the event, including her long chat with the Queen.

Oh - and did I mention she lies about her own name? She changed it from a perfectly western sounding Caribbean name name to an African one.

She's a fucking liar and a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 228December 1, 2022 5:25 AM

R228, what sounds? She had 2 people with her, anyone can remember a conversation that short.

If you believe this was a huge conspiracy that this woman deliberately wrangled an invitation to BP the night before William and Kate's US visit, I pity you.

You are in MAGA territory.

by Anonymousreply 229December 1, 2022 5:32 AM

Who are those two other women? Name them, r229, or they don't exist.

I don't believe her just because she's telling me it's true. I require evidence.

by Anonymousreply 230December 1, 2022 5:35 AM

I hope that old bag is gang raped by a pack of BBC. Maybe ahye wouldn't look so dour.

by Anonymousreply 231December 1, 2022 5:35 AM

R230, just like I require evidence of her with a mic posted here repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 232December 1, 2022 5:37 AM

Not a very nice thing to say about Smeg, r231. Besides, you know Markle doesn't take BBC.

by Anonymousreply 233December 1, 2022 5:39 AM

Wow. Just troll block r231 if you would like to see the contents of a truly racist mind.

On the other hand, best not.

by Anonymousreply 234December 1, 2022 5:41 AM

I had to speak with the bank manager, pursuant to settling my late Father's finances. The manager was a very tall black man. I noticed on the name plate at his desk that his first name was Eyob and an obviously African family name. Since Eyob is the English transliteration of the Hebrew Biblical name ŚŚ™Ś•Ś‘ (Job), I was curious from which country his name originated. Instead of remarking on his first and last name and asking from where the names originate or come from, I looked at him and asked "Where ya from?". And he replied "San Rafael" ('burb of San Francisco). I still smile 6 years later at his response, which has taught me to think and be far more precise in wording my questions.

by Anonymousreply 235December 1, 2022 5:43 AM

You asked where he was FROM, r235?!!!

How RACIST of you.

Of to re-education camp with you!

by Anonymousreply 236December 1, 2022 5:48 AM

Boos for William and Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237December 1, 2022 5:53 AM

R236 Re-education camp??????? But . . . but . . . after I rephrased my question, the manager couldn't have been nicer, explaining that his parents were from Eritrea, that he was a Coptic Xtian, that his wife was a Jew from Ethiopia. A most charming man and a most interesting conversation. Two human beings having a chin wag, untainted/unpoisoned by racist agenda.

by Anonymousreply 238December 1, 2022 5:57 AM

Desperation poster at r237.

by Anonymousreply 239December 1, 2022 6:26 AM

It's so weird to me that the palace wouldn't do background checks on people that were going to share the same space as TQ. That can't be right. They must have known about this woman, her links to Meghan, and her tweets.

Something is up. Also, its weird that William is the one that issued a statement and not Charles OR Camilla (whose employee and event it actually was).

Very curious to see how this pans out.

by Anonymousreply 240December 1, 2022 6:27 AM

And issued a statement not very favorable to his father.

by Anonymousreply 241December 1, 2022 6:39 AM

The tweets of the person affronted makes me think she was looking to get offended.

by Anonymousreply 242December 1, 2022 6:47 AM

Convenient timing to ruin William and Catherine's American tour.

by Anonymousreply 243December 1, 2022 6:48 AM

They may try to ruin the tour but will ultimately fail, r243. Like everything they do

by Anonymousreply 244December 1, 2022 6:52 AM

The accuser's twitter feed shows that she's friends with Misan Harriman, Harry and MEghan's "court photographer" and that after the Oprah interview, she accused the BRF of committing domestic violence against Meghan because of racism. She's a Sussex Squaddie.

And she, a domestic abuse activist, accepted an invitation from the same BRF she believes are racist domestic abusers?

Also the timing is very suspect.

Total set up with the Sussex stench all over it from first to last.

by Anonymousreply 245December 1, 2022 6:53 AM

Susan Hussey is the Royal Racist and who Harry meant when he said TQ may not have the right people around her. She was TQs closest lady in waiting, was assigned to acclimate Meghan, and is the one who asked about a Sussex baby being too dark.

She could t be fired because of her closeness to TQ but now she's fair game. This wasn't haste. The royal racist has been rooted out.

by Anonymousreply 246December 1, 2022 6:59 AM

Don't you know? The royal family beat Meg like a slave.

by Anonymousreply 247December 1, 2022 7:00 AM

Oh! Well if THAT's true, r246, then Harry and MEghan have been caught in yet another lie.

They said it was a member of their family, and Susan Hussey is not related to them in any way.

So you're saying they lied. Again.

Right r246?

by Anonymousreply 248December 1, 2022 7:02 AM

Everything is going great and they look fabulous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249December 1, 2022 7:03 AM

That suit is perfection on her. She looks stunning.

by Anonymousreply 250December 1, 2022 7:04 AM

Pix prior to booing. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 251December 1, 2022 7:05 AM

[quote] Susan Hussey is the Royal Racist and who Harry meant when he said TQ may not have the right people around her.

TQ?!

by Anonymousreply 252December 1, 2022 7:07 AM

R248, STFU and go to bed you fucking moron. You're just pissed Harry didn't want your worn out asshole.

by Anonymousreply 253December 1, 2022 7:14 AM

They got caught in ANOTHER lie - or you did, r253.

One or the other.

So, who's the liar, Sussex Squaddie? You or them?

by Anonymousreply 254December 1, 2022 7:17 AM

R248 If you read the transcript they never said it was family. Meghan said there were talks within the institution. Harry said he won't share the convo but that it happened while other conversations were being had within the family about security and titles.

I wonder if Harry's book calls out Hussey (which is why he kept it close to the vest) and after the BRF got an early copy, their lawyers knew she had to be dealt with soon, and publicly, so they didn't look like they were trying to cover their asses.

by Anonymousreply 255December 1, 2022 7:23 AM

Sewage squad still pissed that Smeg was booed while doing her hooker walk up the stairs.

by Anonymousreply 256December 1, 2022 7:29 AM

I've no pity for an old lady whose only job is to know everything about everyone before she enters a room

Fair enough, R21, but asking questions is a good way to know things.

by Anonymousreply 257December 1, 2022 7:34 AM

I hope Harry goes so scorched earth in his book that we are done with this BRF bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 258December 1, 2022 7:35 AM

What booing r251? You're thinking of the Sussexes dear.

by Anonymousreply 259December 1, 2022 7:37 AM

Oh brother.

by Anonymousreply 260December 1, 2022 7:37 AM

The only booing is inside sewage squaddie's head. Echos with the memory of Meg getting booed.

by Anonymousreply 261December 1, 2022 7:39 AM

Lol, Markle shill Misan Harriman jumps straight on the bandwagon to promote this Sistah Space fraud, while ignoring that the very fact she was at the palace was an acknowledgement of her work (for women of African and Caribbean heritage, although apparently no one's allowed to mention that bit because it's racist to say that).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262December 1, 2022 8:04 AM

Harry's book isn't going to say any of the kinds of things you're hoping it will, because there's nothing like that to say.

by Anonymousreply 263December 1, 2022 8:05 AM

Is Sistah Space soliciting donations again?

by Anonymousreply 264December 1, 2022 8:09 AM

This came out during fuggo Williams earth shit awards here in America. Perfect timing. I still think Meghan is overbearing as hell though and now we're really gonna be hearing what a hero she is. Fuck the Palace though too.

by Anonymousreply 265December 1, 2022 8:12 AM

Yes, fuck the palace for being so naive as to invite that Sistah Space fraud in order to honour her and her work. Fuck the palace because one of its staff thought that if you specifically describe yourself as supporting women of African and Caribbean heritage then that makes it ok for someone to ask if you are African or Caribbean.

by Anonymousreply 266December 1, 2022 8:17 AM

Misan Harriman and the Sistah Sewage fraud are old friends.

This has Sussex Squad Sewage Stink ALL OVER it.

It was planned.

by Anonymousreply 267December 1, 2022 8:20 AM

The fact that this woman was wearing a tiara at a non-formal event (not to mention tiaras are only worn by royalty and nobility at formal events and not charity founders to begin with) tells you everything you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 268December 1, 2022 8:21 AM

If it was planned, good for Meghan. Round 1 of this latest battle to her.

Charles has always been a pussy..

by Anonymousreply 269December 1, 2022 8:28 AM

Step 1: Change name from Mildred Headley to Ngozi Fulani

Step 2: Dress up in African flag colours, African animal tooth necklaces, and leopardskin clothing

Step 3: How DARRRRRE you ask me where I am from!!!! from inside Buckingham Palace, home of people you have already called domestic abusers of your friend of a friend Meghan Markle.

Step 4: Go to the press for your f-or Meghan right before her enemies, the so-called "domestic abusers" are about to go on a foreign tour to a race-riven country

Step5: Meghan pays you back through setting you up with her various contacts in gratitude.

Step 6: PROFIT!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 270December 1, 2022 8:29 AM

^^ for your f-o-a-f Meghan

by Anonymousreply 271December 1, 2022 8:30 AM

I believe she deliberately dressed like that in order to confuse poor Hussey and set her up. This woman clearly learned the sociopathic long game from Her Royal Highness The Duchess Rachel Meghan Markle Engelson Mountbatten-Windsor of Sussex or simply known as The Cunt of All Cunts.

by Anonymousreply 272December 1, 2022 8:32 AM

Wow, such a bitter faggot.

by Anonymousreply 273December 1, 2022 8:36 AM

Go back to LSA and Celebitchy, r273.

We don't like racist homophobes like you here.

by Anonymousreply 274December 1, 2022 8:38 AM

The Royal we- fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 275December 1, 2022 8:41 AM

f-o-a-f = an acronym of friend of a friend

by Anonymousreply 276December 1, 2022 8:43 AM

R273 I'm not bitter, you homophobic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 277December 1, 2022 8:45 AM

I don't get the insistent denial about the booing in Boston. Even Richard Palmer confirmed it.

Anyway, has to suck for Will and Kate that this is clearly overshadowing their little Earthshot project, but the average person was always going to care more about drama than about some F-tier prize.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278December 1, 2022 8:47 AM

R273 I'm not bitter only puzzled, you homophobic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 279December 1, 2022 8:50 AM

[quote]Step 2: Dress up in African flag colours, African animal tooth necklaces, and leopardskin clothing

I heard she even arrived on a zebra.

by Anonymousreply 280December 1, 2022 8:52 AM

Who cares if they were booed in Boston?

Massachusetts people are famously the most unpleasant people in the entire country.

They're not called "Massholes" for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 281December 1, 2022 8:52 AM

Check out victim's cray cray Sewage Squad tweets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282December 1, 2022 8:54 AM

So I read the account in the Washington Post, which stated that the woman asked her a series of questions about where she's from, the woman responded that her family had been in the UK the 50s and she was born in the UK. At this point, Hussey says something like "your family is from the Caribbean, I knew it, to which this woman responded that she was actually from Africa, which resulted in another long string of queries about her family.

Not to make excuses, but it seemed as if the old lady was trying to engage this woman, understand more about her (in general), but her inquiries were *perceived* as an interrogation and this woman (as one does these days) took her grievance public. I'll bet the poor old lady was mortified when she read about this & resigned so as not to embarrass the BRF (if that's possible).

This story seems less about racism per se and more about 1. tone deaf rich old people 2. someone quick to take offense.

by Anonymousreply 283December 1, 2022 8:55 AM

Africans don't ride Zebras, r280.

And neither do Hackney-born, Carribbean ancestried women named Midred Headley, whether they change their name to Ngozi Fulani or not.

by Anonymousreply 284December 1, 2022 8:56 AM

Do the people who keep trying to make the "Sewage Squad" thing happen think they've clever?

by Anonymousreply 285December 1, 2022 8:57 AM

^^^ Mildred Headley

by Anonymousreply 286December 1, 2022 8:57 AM

^as a side note, I'm not saying this woman doesn't have any genuine concerns - I mean, give it a rest grandma - but it didn't seem as if the inquiry had any ill intent - just very tone deaf.

by Anonymousreply 287December 1, 2022 8:58 AM

[quote] someone quick to take offense.

She wanted to be offended.

And in the LBC interview she says she's glad that her offence resulted in the old lady being sacked.

by Anonymousreply 288December 1, 2022 8:58 AM

The Harkles are going to end up drowning in their bitterness and jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 289December 1, 2022 9:01 AM

Was Lady Hussey the one that fucked Mountbatten, Philip and Charles or was that Alexandra?

by Anonymousreply 290December 1, 2022 9:01 AM

This was set up by the Sewage Squad/Harkles. It's becoming more obvious by the moment.

by Anonymousreply 291December 1, 2022 9:03 AM

R290 has his ear at the keyhole.

by Anonymousreply 292December 1, 2022 9:04 AM

Wow. The Harkles are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 293December 1, 2022 9:06 AM

R291, well if that's the case, then the BRF are quite the retarded idiots to play into their hands that easily. They need to learn some basic PR pitfalls and modern politically-correct conventions to navigate such traps if they want to avoid those Harkles humiliating them and outplaying them with barely any effort. Because right now, they're clearly playing circles around the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 294December 1, 2022 9:10 AM

When a handful of angry, menopausal women run around calling themselves a "squad" of a place they will never even try to understand...yeah, Sewage Squad can only be a less embarrassing improvement.

by Anonymousreply 295December 1, 2022 9:10 AM

Plus, they are absolute sewage.

by Anonymousreply 296December 1, 2022 9:12 AM

[quote] When a handful of angry, menopausal women run around calling themselves a "squad"

Similarly when a quartet of angry, pre-menopausal women run around calling themselves a "squad"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297December 1, 2022 9:34 AM

R283, this charity describes itself as supporting women of "African and Caribbean heritage". The Sistah Space woman went dressed in some "ethnic garb". In that context, for Hussey to ask if she was of African or Caribbean heritage is not racist. Perhaps if she had asked in a more PC way, the Sistah Space woman wouldn't have been so offended - but I'm not sure I believe she's telling it exactly as it happened and it sounds like she deliberately intended to be offended and even planned to be so she could tweet about it.

by Anonymousreply 298December 1, 2022 9:35 AM

'The evil Susan Hussey wanted to commit a Micro-Aggression on an invited guest.

by Anonymousreply 299December 1, 2022 10:06 AM

Twitter Twats and Racist Political Agendaists: Ever-foraging for umbrage, wherever they can find it.

by Anonymousreply 300December 1, 2022 10:10 AM

Twitter Twats = People with empty lives who love to work themselves into a lather of high dudgeon over words spoken by people they don't know who live on the other side of the planet.

by Anonymousreply 301December 1, 2022 10:36 AM

Yes, as a matter of fact, Marlene Headley was not invited to the event; she wrangled a spot as a guest. That's why Hussey was querying her

by Anonymousreply 302December 1, 2022 10:56 AM

I LOVE her hair.

by Anonymousreply 303December 1, 2022 11:30 AM

r70, I have no idea how you can even read the Daily Mail if you don't have some kind of adblocker on your browser, and it sounds like you don't.

by Anonymousreply 304December 1, 2022 11:48 AM

The Meghan hater trolls are freaked out, and you can tell by the absolutely idiotic things they're saying.

"She was in ethnic garb, what did she expect?" is something right out of "All in the Family." You're all really in a panic about this, aren't you? You usually try to remain calm and sane in these threads so people don't call you out for racism, but you've dropped all pretense now because the lie you've crafted -- that Meghan was lying about all of it because she's a conniving bitch -- has crumbled to dust over the course of 48 hours, and you don't know what to do.

by Anonymousreply 305December 1, 2022 11:51 AM

If Slarkles' gaping buck toothed mouth is open sbe's lyin'.

by Anonymousreply 306December 1, 2022 11:56 AM

she's lyin'

by Anonymousreply 307December 1, 2022 11:57 AM

Just another snooty woman of colour acting like someone in her 80s stumbling over "What part of Africa was your family from?" is the equivalent of, say, killing albinos all over Africa to make soup out of them, as is done.

by Anonymousreply 308December 1, 2022 12:22 PM

Occam's razor. This happened. An old woman with prejudice and cluelessness communicated wrongly with a woman to whom she showed disrespect. The woman is entitled to her response to it. Being a person of color in the world is a burden we can't understand.

But she totally took gross advantage of it. This wasn't a hate crime. And instead of managing it to achieve some understanding, she turned it into the usual war these things become. It's total CYA saying she didn't want Hussey to lose her job. You don't go on Twitter using someone's actual initials without the hope they'll be made to pay. It wasn't a stitch up, it wasn't a conspiracy. It was poor me capitalism - an opportunity presented itself and maximum benefit was milked from it. It's 2022.

It's probably a warning to the royal family, too. Show up, show interest, stick to the dullest conversation you possibly can, because it's 2022.

by Anonymousreply 309December 1, 2022 12:30 PM

[quote] Being a person of color in the world is a burden we can't understand.

R309 Yet more racism. Being ANY minority in the word is a burden, especially in Britain. Which you obviously don't understand.

by Anonymousreply 310December 1, 2022 12:39 PM

^^^^ in the worLd

by Anonymousreply 311December 1, 2022 12:40 PM

[quote]It's probably a warning to the royal family, too. Show up, show interest, stick to the dullest conversation you possibly can, because it's 2022.

It also made me think about relying on geriatric white aristocrats as your "go to" team for these types of outreach efforts. I would imagine that the Yorkies or Zara would've handed the situation a bit more deftly.

by Anonymousreply 312December 1, 2022 12:54 PM

Just to put this in perspective, the alleged victim has previously stated that black women don't report their partners for domestic violence because they're afraid the men will be killed in police custody .... in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 313December 1, 2022 1:00 PM

Countdown to Marlene's Markling .

by Anonymousreply 314December 1, 2022 1:02 PM

Yes, R312, there's probably some truth to that. They are both capable of offending people and vulnerable to people with an agenda.

by Anonymousreply 315December 1, 2022 1:08 PM

Note there was no 'Recollections may vary' over this one. Hussey knew Fulani had two witnesses, and made no attempt at defence.

Even if in maga-minds it was a 'set-up', it was beyond stupid of Hussey to play her crass role so fully, not to say naturally.

I heard on the BBC this morning voices read out the supplied transcript, which if possible sounded yet worse: a pompous old woman who simply would not be fobbed off - as she saw it - by someone who should instantly do her conversational bidding. Good riddance, Hussey.

by Anonymousreply 316December 1, 2022 1:19 PM

R185

You know nothing about Black people. We have all shades from people fairer than Meghan with blond hair and blue eyes to people who are dark chocolate brown. Even in individual families, there can be a wide range of skin tones, features, and hair textures. Meghan identifies as a Black person and looks biracial, why wouldn't Black people from all over the world support her?

by Anonymousreply 317December 1, 2022 1:49 PM

When I have sadness in my life for even a second, I'll remember to look at this thread and give thanks that I'm not a sad, fat, unbelievably broken cunt like R54 and R89, people who are so filled with rage at the very existence of another human being.

So sad.

by Anonymousreply 318December 1, 2022 1:51 PM

R309

So she's grossly insulted by a representative of the Royal Family, but not supposed to talk about it to the press? Lady Hussey, and the RF by extension, deserved to be shamed. This behavior was outrageous; it should have been unthinkable. Meghan Markle was not exaggerating how she was treated. If Buckingham Palace has any intelligence, it will institute diversity training and dismiss anyone on its staff who is still living in the 19th century.

by Anonymousreply 319December 1, 2022 1:56 PM

[quote] Meghan identifies as a Black person and looks biracial, why wouldn't Black people from all over the world support her?

R317 Megs is a grifting, lying, manipulative, conniving cunt, who didn't start identifying as "black" until she saw it could be used to control the British royal family and media. I can't think of a single reason why any decent human being of any race would want to "support her".

by Anonymousreply 320December 1, 2022 1:57 PM

Ngozi Fulani (birth name: Marlene Headley, family heritage: Caribbean) being racist when she condemns African cultures? She's not from an African heritage community herself, so this sounds like racism on her part. In her opinion, African heritage communities condone violence and criticise women for standing up to their abusers.

Ngozi Marlene set up Sistah Space because, in her own words:

[quote]“Women in African heritage communities usually suffer in silence,” she said, “if you go to the police, it’s considered a dishonour.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321December 1, 2022 2:07 PM

Aw, poor R319, it actually believes that the fraud Marlene Headley was telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 322December 1, 2022 2:09 PM

A-griftin we will go A-griftin we will go Hi ho the derry-o A-gruftin we will go

by Anonymousreply 323December 1, 2022 2:28 PM

r25 is it, though?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 1, 2022 2:41 PM

The offense was entirely categorized by Lady Hussey's first action. She reached out and moved the woman's hair way from her name tag. How is it right to touch a total stranger? What are the dynamics of that moment that made Lady Hussey think it was appropriate to touch her? She evidently thought she had the right to do that, as well as her ensuing interrogation, which basically came of as 'you really can't be British like I am".

by Anonymousreply 325December 1, 2022 2:44 PM

[quote] as well as her ensuing interrogation, which basically came of as 'you really can't be British like I am".

Taking umbrage, wherever you can find it.

by Anonymousreply 326December 1, 2022 2:46 PM

R324 I don't know where the erroneous notion that "blacks can't be racists" originated. When in reality, blacks are just as racist and bigoted as everyone else. Except that black racism/bigotry is ignored, excused and worse, justified/rationalied.

by Anonymousreply 327December 1, 2022 2:47 PM

The entire thing was probably not set up in the first place, but it's ridiculously exaggerated to serve the victim agenda.

And that Sistah woman being a Squaddie might colossally backfire on Harry and Meghan, even if they're not involved in the entire affair in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 328December 1, 2022 2:49 PM

let's just get rid of the uk as a whole... it's racist.

There wouldn't have been grooming gangs or knife attacks, if it was otherwise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329December 1, 2022 2:57 PM

Dataloungers are obsessed with proper behavior yet for some reason, on this thread, they think someone working in an official capacity as a host to an international event being held by the Queen Consort was in the right for touching someone to move their hair away from their badge, and then asking them five times where they were from, despite having gotten their answer.

by Anonymousreply 330December 1, 2022 3:05 PM

[quote] was in the right for touching someone to move their hair away from their badge, and then asking them five times where they were from, despite having gotten their answer.

R33 Is that what happened? Or is that the current spin to agenda?

by Anonymousreply 331December 1, 2022 3:08 PM

People lined up in Somerville to see Will and Kate, going so far as to bring air mattresses as they waited.

Harry and Meghan may rule the kingdom of internet trolls, but in the real world it seems that people like and admire the Wales.

by Anonymousreply 332December 1, 2022 3:11 PM

R329, what's your home country?

by Anonymousreply 333December 1, 2022 3:12 PM

You overstate, R330. But then, you'd have to when you've got a molehill, wouldn't you?

by Anonymousreply 334December 1, 2022 3:13 PM

R330, we only have this fraudster Marlene Headley's claim that that's what happened. Considering she has created a false identity for herself, to appear of African and not of Caribbean heritage, I wouldn't put much store in anything she says,

by Anonymousreply 335December 1, 2022 3:14 PM

[quote]Harry and Meghan may rule the kingdom of internet trolls, but in the real world it seems that people like and admire the Wales.

Or perhaps the real world outside of Klangrannyland doesn't view the William/Harry feud as a zero-sum game.

by Anonymousreply 336December 1, 2022 3:27 PM

R336 = yet another new account of the fat Markle heifer trying to make Klan Granny happen that I can block.

Thanks for making it that easy for me, dumbass. :-)

by Anonymousreply 337December 1, 2022 3:31 PM

She should have asked the withered old cunt, "So where are you from?" "No, where are you REALLY from?" "Don't try to tell me you're a direct descendant of the Druids. Where are you REALLY REALLY from?" as she casually lifts up her blue wig to check.

by Anonymousreply 338December 1, 2022 3:40 PM

More of the victim's greatest hits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339December 1, 2022 4:06 PM

I wouldn't breathe easy until after Mail on Sunday has published. With the Mail on Friday and Saturday still in the wind too.

by Anonymousreply 340December 1, 2022 4:19 PM

Turns out charity lady has repeatedly tweeted her love for the Markles and attacked the Royal Family in the past. She should have been weeded out. Now I doubt what was said to her. She was only there to stir shit. There were 100 black women at the reception and it's the one who trashes the Royal Family on twitter who gets "targeted" by an 80 year old for borderline racist comments? Not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 341December 1, 2022 4:38 PM

[R329], what's your home country?

by Anonymousreply 342December 1, 2022 4:51 PM

[quote]Do the people who keep trying to make the "Sewage Squad" thing happen think they've clever?

It's not meant to be [italic]clever[/italic]; it's quite enough that it's [italic]accurate[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 343December 1, 2022 4:55 PM

A mixed woman has come out against Fulani, saying the woman turned her away from Sistah Group DV services because she was biracial and had privilege. Threatened the woman with a lawsuit if she said anything.

by Anonymousreply 344December 1, 2022 4:57 PM

The worm will turn...

by Anonymousreply 345December 1, 2022 4:58 PM

To the poster regarding the 2 witnesses, you're exactly right that there was no "recollections may vary" this time.

That old hag will live the rest of her life in shame, as she should.

by Anonymousreply 346December 1, 2022 5:01 PM

With William and Kate's US visit and now the release of the Harry&Meghan shitshow, the entire thing really starts looking suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 347December 1, 2022 5:01 PM

Yes, it's been in the planning for a year. How clever of the woman to wrangle a palace invitation the day before W&K' US visit. Genius! She even knew The Queen would be dead.

by Anonymousreply 348December 1, 2022 5:10 PM

Good find, r339. Fulani is a nasty piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 349December 1, 2022 5:26 PM

Wow, the targeted campaign to discredit this woman is on.

by Anonymousreply 350December 1, 2022 5:32 PM

[quote]we only have this fraudster Marlene Headley's claim that that's what happened. Considering she has created a false identity for herself, to appear of African and not of Caribbean heritage

She's been going by the name Ngozi since at least 1997, when The Sun found a photo of her at an event with Charles, and she's Afro-Caribbean so she is both African AND Caribbean.

I said it on the other thread and I'll say it here, too: it's the dumbest thing in the world for anyone to demand a British Afro-Caribbean woman clarify whether she's African or Caribbean. She's both.

And Afro-Caribbeans are 3% of the British population, making them the largest minority group in the country. Everyone knows and understand who Afro-Caribbean people are, though racists apparently just LOVE saying "hur hurr are you African or Caribbean hurrrr."

by Anonymousreply 351December 1, 2022 5:38 PM

[quote]She was only there to stir shit.

Do you imagine that she forced Lady Hussey to come over to her and move her hair out of the way?

by Anonymousreply 352December 1, 2022 5:40 PM

R351, the issue isn't that Fulani changed her name and attempts to pass as a person from Africa. It's the fact that she's making big deal out of someone asking her about her cultural background when she herself has turned it into such a complicated issue. She's of Caribbean background but has appropriated African culture. She runs a so-called charity that specifically states that it works with women of African and Caribbean heritage. She's the one who makes an issue out of it, so it shouldn't come as a surprise if someone asks her a question about the cultural background that she has turned into a totem.

by Anonymousreply 353December 1, 2022 6:43 PM

This was a United Nations event, hosted by Camilla with figures such as Queen Mathilde of Belgium, Queen Rania of Jordan, Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and the First Lady of Sierra Leone Fatima Maada Bio. The other attendees were all campaigners against domestic violence against women.

Fulani has totally destroyed her organisation and her own personal reputation in the eyes of all these people and the UN. She doesn't even seem to really care about the issue of domestic violence against women - it's just a cause that she's appropriated to allow her to grift. Her numerous media appearances are all about her being the victim of an attack by an 83-year-old woman who was confused about her confused cultural background. Fulani couldn't care less about the victims of domestic violence, all she cares about is her ego.

by Anonymousreply 354December 1, 2022 6:51 PM

Ngozi Fulani = grifter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355December 1, 2022 8:53 PM

[quote] Where are you from?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356December 1, 2022 9:13 PM

21st Century Etiquette

1. Do invite strangers into your household

2. DO feed them.

3. DO NOT ask questions.

by Anonymousreply 357December 1, 2022 9:37 PM

Well maybe not the same damn question over and over and over again when somebody actually and clearly doesn't want to answer you, r357. Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 358December 1, 2022 9:42 PM

I believe it's good manners 'to sing for your supper' if some generous host is going to feed me for two hours. And allow me to use their bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 359December 1, 2022 9:44 PM

This has totally overshadowed everything Camilla was trying to do at that event. It's unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 360December 1, 2022 9:45 PM

Or maybe she planned it all r360. Camilla is cleaning house, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 361December 1, 2022 9:49 PM

[quote] This has totally overshadowed everything Camilla was trying

That's exactly what this Ngozi Fulani person wanted.

by Anonymousreply 362December 1, 2022 9:49 PM

Mildred Headley?!!! Really? Wow. Nice way to fuck an old lady over and make the last years of her life miserable. And William deserves an exploding corrugated metal pipe up his ass for buying into it and causing her further anguish. You really have to try very hard to be that stupid

by Anonymousreply 363December 1, 2022 9:50 PM

Oh honestly r363. She's 83. Fucking retire already. Everybody stop hanging about until they carry you out in a box. Take the grace and favor or whatever the hell it is and get the hell out already.

And for god's sake, the next time somebody marries into that family, don't assign somebody who remembers Napoleon to help them adjust to a very difficult new life. Try somebody just a little more in tune with the modern world, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 364December 1, 2022 9:55 PM

Can you imagine the furor if they had done anything but act swiftly?

No, sorry, we created this mess. They're just trying to survive it.

by Anonymousreply 365December 1, 2022 9:55 PM

[quote] Fucking retire already.

Tell that to the bi-continental Ngozi Fulani who lives on public charity.

by Anonymousreply 366December 1, 2022 9:57 PM

Don't invite strangers into your house.

by Anonymousreply 367December 1, 2022 9:59 PM

Beware inclusion. There are activists in the ranks using it to fuck you up.

by Anonymousreply 368December 1, 2022 10:02 PM

Hmmm r368. I'm going to suggest Buckingham Palace not go with that slogan. Although I guess it's better than Segregation Then, Segregation Now, Segregation Forever.

by Anonymousreply 369December 1, 2022 10:08 PM

Yes, R368.

Certain people only recognise power, and that anyone treating them considerately would be thought to be weak. And they will take advantage of that perceived weakness.

by Anonymousreply 370December 1, 2022 10:08 PM

Oh honestly [R363]. She's 83. Fucking retire already. Everybody stop hanging about until they carry you out in a box. Take the grace and favor or whatever the hell it is and get the hell out already.

Could you translate that into something comprehensible? Because I have no fucking idea what language you're trying to speak in. Google translate is not your friend.

by Anonymousreply 371December 1, 2022 10:09 PM

Luckily that was never their slogan, R369, no matter how dishonestly or how much you like to write as if it were. Segregation was mastered by the United States, in particular. So maybe they can own it.

by Anonymousreply 372December 1, 2022 10:10 PM

You understand it perfectly r371. Also learn the quote feature.

by Anonymousreply 373December 1, 2022 10:10 PM

Yes, I know r372. I was not trying to imply otherwise. It was a joke about the post, not about the palace.

by Anonymousreply 374December 1, 2022 10:11 PM

^ Sorry, R374. Fog of war!

by Anonymousreply 375December 1, 2022 10:12 PM

I honestly have no idea. You appear to be completely incompetent trying to convey any thought in English.

by Anonymousreply 376December 1, 2022 10:13 PM

Questions:

1. Why did Fulani decide to go to the event wired for sound?

2. Where did the electronics she used come from?

3. Who paid for those electronics?

4. Who wired her up before the event to assure that the equipment was not obvious? (Seems unlikely that she was wearing the equipment visible to anyone who approached to talk with her?)

4. Does she usually go wired for sound to any public events?

by Anonymousreply 377December 1, 2022 10:20 PM

Oh dear, r376. I am sorry. By the way, where are you from? Is English your second language? Who are your people, you know, your tribe as it were? Your heritage? Your, well, origin?

by Anonymousreply 378December 1, 2022 10:23 PM

Now we've got Mildred herself on DL.

by Anonymousreply 379December 1, 2022 10:34 PM

The 21st Century Etiquette of CANCEL Culture.

1. Certain words may NOT be uttered!

2. Certain questions may NOT be asked!

by Anonymousreply 380December 1, 2022 11:06 PM

R377, Harry paid for everything.

by Anonymousreply 381December 1, 2022 11:20 PM

Lady Hussey was William’s real mother, not his godmother!

by Anonymousreply 382December 1, 2022 11:31 PM

[quote] Ruh roh! Old lady out at Buckingham Palace in race row

What does "Ruh roh" mean?

by Anonymousreply 383December 1, 2022 11:36 PM

R377, what the hell are you taking about?

by Anonymousreply 384December 1, 2022 11:37 PM

If you live in the UK & wear an ethnic outfit, It reads that you are proud of your culture & ethnicity.

If I ask you where you are from, I expect you to tell me proudly, not cry racism.

This race baiting needs to stop

by Anonymousreply 385December 1, 2022 11:43 PM

[quote] What does "Ruh roh" mean?

It was the sound Scooby Doo made when there was trouble.

by Anonymousreply 386December 2, 2022 12:07 AM

It's uh oh in Chinoiserie.

by Anonymousreply 387December 2, 2022 1:22 AM

r384, the royalist racists seem to think Ngozi had a wire strapped to her, to record the exchange. Doesn't seem to be true at all, they just made it up, like how every time they see a wrinkle in Meghan's clothes they think it's a secret wire tap meant to secretly record the royals so she can blackmail them.

You'll be excited to know that none other than Nigel Farage is one of the people who has insisted that Ngozi planned all this as an evil attempt to "take down" the monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 388December 2, 2022 3:13 AM

[quote] Doesn't seem to be true at all

Does seem to be true indeed.

by Anonymousreply 389December 2, 2022 3:18 AM

So the tape will verify how awful Hussey was. Her entire reported behaviour of touching and bullying interrogation implies not only entitled over-confidence, but also over-refreshment.

by Anonymousreply 390December 2, 2022 7:12 AM

[quote] the tape will verify

Which 'tape' are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 391December 2, 2022 7:34 AM

The supposed recording being cited as genuine here.

by Anonymousreply 392December 2, 2022 7:46 AM

The Sussex Squad has been OUTED!!!!

By a flamingly gay man, no less.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393December 2, 2022 9:26 AM

R385

[quote]This race baiting needs to stop.

This deliberate obtuseness/racism needs to stop.

by Anonymousreply 394December 2, 2022 9:52 AM

R383

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395December 2, 2022 9:55 AM

Yeah from an old lady of 83 who probably doesn't have all her marbles and has been disgraced in front of the whole world and thrown under the bus by the family she has been a part of for most of her life. Send her to an adult education class on social tolerance(they have them at the New School don't they?)Great going race-baiting dimwit R394.

by Anonymousreply 396December 2, 2022 10:04 AM

This is exploding nicely back on the race liar.

by Anonymousreply 397December 2, 2022 10:04 AM

Millie needs to learn The Tapioca.

by Anonymousreply 398December 2, 2022 10:09 AM

VERY Ingrish Millie Headly who gets a free two story house, free school, and also free medcin is a now TRANS AFRICAN, who hates Wypyp0 and who also loves PRINCESS MEGHAN

by Anonymousreply 399December 2, 2022 10:56 AM

The racism and ageism in this thread and other posts on this site don't speak well of the people who made those comments. You'd think gay men would be more sensitive about discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 400December 2, 2022 11:48 AM

Here is a link to a breakdown of what happened and when. ph it yourselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401December 2, 2022 11:49 AM

I can't find any evidence that she was "wired," though Henry Bolton apparently said she was yesterday. No news articles say she was, and it appears that the accusation comes from royalists saying "either she has a photographic memory or she recorded it" based on Fulani's transcript of the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 402December 2, 2022 12:15 PM

R400, it isn’t gay men posting these comments. It’s straight women who’ve found themselves here after being tossed from other sites for their extreme anti-Markle hatred. It’s to the point where they’ll excuse this obviously inappropriate comment by this older woman and make up stories about how the black woman was wired. And then they’ll call us sugars and slime for pointing it out. I’ve never been a fan of either the Cambridges or Sussexes, but you’d never know that from the comments I’ve gotten back. You’re either on one side or the other. It’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 403December 2, 2022 1:19 PM

I’d love to know what brooch she is wearing in r401’s picture.

by Anonymousreply 404December 2, 2022 1:22 PM

R403 [quote][R400], it isn’t gay men posting these comments.

Then why aren't more members complaining and reporting them? Why aren't they struck out?

by Anonymousreply 405December 2, 2022 1:23 PM

R403

Still, thanks for your comment.

by Anonymousreply 406December 2, 2022 1:29 PM

R405, they do. Why do you think a lot of these threads are nuked? I actually don’t mind a few threads—as I said, I’m not enamored of either of the couples but I like gossip in general. But these threads devolve into “you’re for them or against them”. Hence, if you say what this older woman said was totally inappropriate, you’re a “sugar”. And the MM haters will start equivocating and defending what to me is not defensible. Not all of them, mind you, but a few. Makes me wonder if they’re paid trolls. Both sides use social media btw.

by Anonymousreply 407December 2, 2022 1:46 PM

I’ve noticed that a lot of the posts on this thread are blocked to me. I pretty much only block MAGA or far right posters. Makes me wonder

by Anonymousreply 408December 2, 2022 1:47 PM

Oops that was r407 at r408.

by Anonymousreply 409December 2, 2022 1:48 PM

Actually, r403
it’s not the Markle haters disparaging the older woman. they’re her defenders
for obvious reasons. The ageists here are the other side.

by Anonymousreply 410December 2, 2022 2:19 PM

Yes r410, thanks, I realize my post wasn’t clear, that’s what I meant.

by Anonymousreply 411December 2, 2022 2:42 PM

Why was Ms. Headley dressed up as a character out of Tarzan?

by Anonymousreply 412December 2, 2022 3:40 PM

[quote] Why was Ms. Headley dressed up as a character out of Tarzan?

It was Lion King, fool!

by Anonymousreply 413December 2, 2022 3:44 PM

Can Markle threads be limited to dues payers? That might cut down on the trolls from either side.

by Anonymousreply 414December 2, 2022 4:14 PM

That won’t work, R414.

They’ll just return one of their used Bath & Body Works candles (but not before making a huge scene) to pay the fee.

by Anonymousreply 415December 2, 2022 4:23 PM

Is it prime time now? I noticed the posts have slowed down
 I am a payer (no judgment, I just want to be able to post when I feel like it), so I can’t tell. Btw, is there way to tell?

by Anonymousreply 416December 2, 2022 4:25 PM

No, the thread only seemed active because Wallflower makes up nearly half of it. Every else got bored and moved on.

by Anonymousreply 417December 2, 2022 4:56 PM

The pro Meghan anti old women trolls are the biggest assholes on DL sure as shooting.

by Anonymousreply 418December 2, 2022 5:00 PM

WallflowerReloaded needs someone to fart up his/her nose

by Anonymousreply 419December 2, 2022 5:05 PM

How does one fart "up" a nose? Wouldn't it be fart "at" the nose? Or near?

by Anonymousreply 420December 2, 2022 5:09 PM

Clearly R419 knows how it's done. Plenty of experience.

by Anonymousreply 421December 2, 2022 6:17 PM

Wallflower reloaded is the Greg of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 422December 2, 2022 6:42 PM

Too bad. So sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423December 2, 2022 7:24 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 424December 2, 2022 7:28 PM

R417 & R419
without me signing my posts, I’m sure you’d have referred to me by a slur; you have littered this thread with your little nicknames and your overt racism and bigotry.

Either way, I’m glad the becankled with their stretch pants know my name; I’m flattered.

by Anonymousreply 425December 2, 2022 8:41 PM

R366, Ngozi Fulani isn't bi-continental, she's tri-continental, from Europe, the Americas and Africa.

by Anonymousreply 426December 2, 2022 9:51 PM

Clearly she's incontinental shitting all over an old woman who I genuinely believe meant no harm and probably living now in painful mortification.

by Anonymousreply 427December 2, 2022 10:22 PM

R425, you make no more difference here than anywhere else. You're as thoughtful as vandalism. Your impact is equal to a mosquito's.

by Anonymousreply 428December 2, 2022 10:33 PM

TEAM HUSSEY!!

by Anonymousreply 429December 2, 2022 10:50 PM

Hah I must have blocked Wallflower on other threads. I don’t see a whiff of her.

by Anonymousreply 430December 2, 2022 11:41 PM

DL fav Roxane Gay has digested the horror:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431December 3, 2022 2:07 AM

Roxane Gay is such an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 432December 3, 2022 2:20 AM

I know Roxane Gay is heavy into the performative, but I thought she was smarter than that. Why do these people tweet like the people they despise? If anybody else made a broad generalization like that she'd be exhausted. Not too exhausted to eat a dozen grilled cheese, but still.

by Anonymousreply 433December 3, 2022 2:42 AM

I am a very good victim!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434December 3, 2022 10:22 AM

Interesting that the people defending Hussey are far right posters (actually, I expected it). I won’t dump on her, because I believe she’s been schooled in the old fashioned at, and not modern etiquette. That’s not her fault, she us who she is, the palalace should be the ones helping these women if they want them to be representatives of King Charles. But to then defend her and what she said, while attacking/victim blaming the black woman it was said to, is a right wing troll move. Attack the victim and come up with all sorts of reason why she deserved it. Sound familiar?

by Anonymousreply 435December 3, 2022 2:21 PM

Everyone is far right for r435.

by Anonymousreply 436December 3, 2022 3:59 PM

I guess it makes me far right but I think it's too bad there's nothing between no doing anything wrong and total destruction if you do, without any measurement of the wrong. It's like capital punishment for every crime. But, that's the world we've created.

by Anonymousreply 437December 3, 2022 4:03 PM

Ugh oh, dear at my typos at r435.

by Anonymousreply 438December 3, 2022 4:04 PM

You made several errors r438, and not all of them were typos.

by Anonymousreply 439December 3, 2022 4:06 PM

Sorry, I forgot the t in between not doing. I guess that's further evidence of how far right I am!

by Anonymousreply 440December 3, 2022 4:06 PM

Aren’t we always hearing from these SJW-types that “we need to have a conversation about race”??

I guess that means “don’t ask me any questions about my race. Instead I’ll inform everyone that I’ve deemed you to be a racist.”

by Anonymousreply 441December 3, 2022 4:15 PM

Unless you’re invited by the person who’s race is supposedly the topic, no r441, there should be no conversation about race.

by Anonymousreply 442December 3, 2022 4:31 PM

And then that person will tell you what you'll think.

by Anonymousreply 443December 3, 2022 4:32 PM

Whatever, r443. Like I said, right wing trolls.

by Anonymousreply 444December 3, 2022 5:04 PM

Changing your name to sound African, wearing a caricature of African costume and a flag headband while claiming to have started a charity for women of African and Caribbean heritage most definitely is inviting people to ask about your racial/cultural identity, r442.

by Anonymousreply 445December 3, 2022 5:42 PM

R444 has made the term "right wing" as meaningless as that other oft-thrown out term "transphobia".

by Anonymousreply 446December 3, 2022 5:43 PM

[quote][R444] has made the term "right wing" as meaningless as that other oft-thrown out term "transphobia".

don't forget "racism", also now meaningless.

by Anonymousreply 447December 3, 2022 5:50 PM

Hmmm I have right wing trolls blocked, so I don’t see r445/r446. I’m sure they’re arguing that racism is in the eye of the beholder.

by Anonymousreply 448December 3, 2022 5:54 PM

Sacked without notice. Escorted from the premises.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449December 3, 2022 6:55 PM

They probably didn't even let her check her computer. Then the salt in the wound indignity of being accompanied out by a colored man. She probably had to take a four hour scalding hot shower after that to feel clean. Though even she admits in her most private thoughts he was quite the Mandingo bred for his astonishing male prowess. He would fit me perfectly! Even a very old woman isn't necessarily dead.

by Anonymousreply 450December 3, 2022 8:03 PM

In that get up, I would have expected the woman to say she was from Bedrock.

Baroness SH is probably too sheltered to know to keep conversations with blacks in ethnic garb or with ethnic (or ghetto) names to the absolute minimum.

by Anonymousreply 451December 3, 2022 8:11 PM

I was unaware that "African" style consisted of a polyester turtleneck underneath a slip dress

by Anonymousreply 452December 3, 2022 8:49 PM

Another take on the story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453December 4, 2022 1:36 AM

I wouldn't want to mess with Nana Akua in a dark alley on a dark night. And all those dangling tendrils!

by Anonymousreply 454December 4, 2022 2:41 AM

Nana Akua is a British national treasure.

by Anonymousreply 455December 4, 2022 3:14 AM

Do they keep her in a museum?

by Anonymousreply 456December 4, 2022 3:28 AM

No, fortunately, they do not, r456, and she even has her own show.

by Anonymousreply 457December 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Saw this post on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458December 4, 2022 2:47 PM

Has Markene accepted Charles and Camilla's invitation to discuss her grievance?

by Anonymousreply 459December 4, 2022 2:52 PM

So this woman was a Sussex Squadee and didn't get invited for anything she had done. She showed up as a +1. Grifter much?

by Anonymousreply 460December 4, 2022 7:02 PM

R305 looks like a damned fool now that the truth came out about this fake African bitch. Looks like she's bullied young women too, according to women who had experience with her. Oops! How embarrassing for you.

by Anonymousreply 461December 4, 2022 8:18 PM

^^link it

by Anonymousreply 462December 4, 2022 9:09 PM

I note the dress requirement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463December 5, 2022 1:07 AM

R462:

[quote]I will never forget for my whole life how Ngozi treated me. How she made me feel. It’s worse then any other professional or charity worker I was so shocked. I needed Dv help she left me worse off. I got attacked. Went into a refuge with her not helping me cos I have “privilege “

[quote]James they excluded me I’m mixed race not white . Although yes they exclude everyone unless you are black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464December 5, 2022 12:10 PM

R462:

[quote]James they excluded me I’m mixed race not white . Although yes they exclude everyone unless you are black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465December 5, 2022 12:11 PM

R463, note also from that tweet the fact that this was an incredibly important event for women who have suffered rape and other forms of violence and for the organisations that support them. Which Fulani's scam organisation does very little of. A person who truly cares about violence against women would never have exploited a UN event at Buckingham Palace to push her own personal agenda in this way.

by Anonymousreply 466December 5, 2022 12:22 PM

So, per the link at R458

[quote] Lady Susan Hussey worships regularly at a South London church with a 90 per cent black congregation, reports the Mail on Sunday.

and

[quote] One black female worshiper at St Agnes, who preferred not to be named, said yesterday: 'She is not a racist person, not in any way. She is a lovely, beautiful lady, and everybody in that church will say the same thing.' Another source close to the church described the congregation as '90 percent black" and insisted that Lady Susan was 'not racist'.

by Anonymousreply 467December 5, 2022 12:51 PM

DV is a grifter's paradise away from queztioning eyes because a lot of info is confidential.

by Anonymousreply 468December 5, 2022 5:31 PM

R468
huh?

by Anonymousreply 469December 5, 2022 5:55 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 470December 5, 2022 9:51 PM

This Caribbean Queen successfully pulled off a complex grift. Meghan Markle doesn’t have anywhere near that level of skill.

by Anonymousreply 471December 6, 2022 12:39 AM

[quote] Dressed as #MarleneHeadley - #NgoziFulani is filmed explaining to a group of six formers that she doesn’t wear heritage clothing. She has been exposed as a #RaceBaiter who picks and chooses when she wants to be offended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472December 6, 2022 5:56 AM

Now that we're aware of Lady Hussey's being a member of a predominately black church and are hearing positive stories about her from members of that church, I think Fulani will regret drawing attention to herself. She was previously flying under that radar with her scheme.

Also, it's also safe to say that if Hussey is anything like Queen Elizabeth, she already had about 5 drinks in her by that point in the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473December 6, 2022 6:30 AM

Most people have short attention spans. They read the headlines, maybe a story or 2 with Charles accepting her resignation and William's denouncement and have moved on.

The Hussey is ruined goods now.

by Anonymousreply 474December 6, 2022 6:38 AM

I just read that this woman is complaining still that Lady Susan Hussey actually touched her hair!

The HORROR! Touching a black woman's hair in 2022 is a crime at least equivalent to first-degree murder!

by Anonymousreply 475December 6, 2022 6:41 AM

r472 She is well BUSTED!

by Anonymousreply 476December 6, 2022 6:47 AM

Why is it ok for Harry to touch a strange black woman's hair, as he does in this photo, but an outrage for an 83 year old trying to see a name tag?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477December 6, 2022 6:50 AM

It's a little girl, gramps. And a different setting. Do try harder, and cry harder.

by Anonymousreply 478December 6, 2022 6:54 AM

Being asked time and again where you're 'really from' - as though the first answers plural were lies - is rude overbearing behaviour.

When said questions come from an Earl's daughter, who worked for The Queen for decades, at Buckingham Palace, the snobbish intrusiveness is underlined.

Christian she might be, but Hussey failed at her job. She should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 479December 6, 2022 7:15 AM

Makes no difference. Harry touched the hair of a black female, there is proof of this, and there was never any blow back.

by Anonymousreply 480December 6, 2022 7:16 AM

Lady Hussey was entirely set up. The secret video taken of Marlene talking to a bunch of sixth formers at r472 shows this quite nicely.

by Anonymousreply 481December 6, 2022 7:18 AM

Not in the UK, r474.

by Anonymousreply 482December 6, 2022 8:13 AM

R480 the picture shows Harry acting lovingly with a girl. You are nuts.

I hope Lady Hussey is raped by BBC, since her peg legged husband obviously never satisfied her.

by Anonymousreply 483December 6, 2022 8:15 AM

R479 = another dumbo who believes Fraudster Fulani's version of events (100% accurately remembered and not at all scripted-sounding).

by Anonymousreply 484December 6, 2022 8:16 AM

r483 Ought to be thrown off the DL for threatening violence.

Also, if you block r483, Every pro-fraudster comment disappears.

by Anonymousreply 485December 6, 2022 8:17 AM

The video at r472 - why is she even in schools talking to kids about how she dresses? She supposedly runs a charity for victims of domestic violence. That's what she should be talking about, if she's going into schools. The fact she's talking about clothes and how she deliberately dresses at certain events to illicit particular responses shows she has another agenda - and nobody should be inviting her to schools to talk to pupils about that.

Good for the kid who released the video - doesn't seem like the sixth-former was impressed about it.

by Anonymousreply 486December 6, 2022 8:45 AM

R485 no it does not.

by Anonymousreply 487December 6, 2022 8:56 AM

She's in the Maul today, whining about the backlash. Well, what did she reasonably expect? There were many better ways to handle it than staging your own attention whore hunt on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 488December 6, 2022 2:42 PM

Yes, R479, she did. But the whole thing is more complex than she's an old racist.

To me the most telling part about this whole mess is how frightened institutions are of the irrational righteous mob now. We've moved to allowed and disallowed, obedient or destroyed. Process doesn't matter, intent doesn't matter, extent does matter. You're either alive or dead. It's nuts.

by Anonymousreply 489December 6, 2022 2:45 PM

Awwww poor ting upset?

by Anonymousreply 490December 6, 2022 2:46 PM

Is that supposed to make any sense, R490?

by Anonymousreply 491December 6, 2022 2:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!