Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I need to speak to Greg.

What's the best way to get in touch with him?

A seance?

A conjuring?

A talking board?

An invocation?

I'm in desperate need of a mundane and very basic recipe. ASAP!

by Anonymousreply 38December 13, 2022 8:02 PM

Smoke signals. Like those coming from his own oven.

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2022 11:48 PM

He's drawn to the smell of prunes.

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2022 12:01 AM

Please don't say his name.

We wouldn't want him to actually respond.

It's been nice without him.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2022 1:10 AM

What’s the recipe Op?

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2022 1:24 AM

That depends.

Are you Nana Mouskouri?

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2022 1:52 AM

Make an offering of burnt (in a grease fire) prunes

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2022 2:04 AM

Fuck off. And since he's been invited to do the same many times, you can see him when you get wherever.

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2022 2:09 AM

Burn some fish and prunes and he comes

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2022 2:11 AM

Just go to any rightwing thread or anti nyc thread — he started it. Or contact GermanGayGuy.

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2022 2:11 AM

Tom Wambsgans, is that you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2022 5:28 AM

If you want his attention, go to a known Greg thread (such as 'Instant Pot - Risotto') and reply to one of his posts, citing his post number in brackets. It'll come up on his notifications, and he'll answer you when he gets around to it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2022 5:40 AM

I’m his Brother’s uncle Steg, OP. I believe Greg is visiting his step grandmother Peg and her family for the season. They have a fish custard cannery.

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2022 5:44 AM

He's currently hosting a thread about elevating and upgrading your life.

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2022 5:48 AM

Quit trying to make Greg happen.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2022 5:48 AM

R14, Greg has already happened, and due in no small part to vocal opposition by a small group of posters.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2022 6:02 AM

[quote] I believe Greg is visiting his step grandmother Peg

What a coincidence.

Greg also likes to get PEGGED!

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2022 9:34 PM

You can't just Google the recipe, OP?

OP must be Greg, trying to create hype.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2022 10:50 PM

[quote] OP must be Greg, trying to create hype.

Hardly, R17, but thanks for coming.

OP—ask me whatever you like.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 6:52 PM

[quote] Quit trying to make Greg happen.

Too late, R14. Just like [bold] PoisonedDragon [/bold] said, it's people like you who have made it possible for me to "happen"—so, thank you!

{quote] Greg has already happened, and due in no small part to vocal opposition by a small group of posters. —PoisonedDragon

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 6:55 PM

I blocked him ages ago, or so it would seem.

Try cutting a few turnip farts and see if that conjures him up.

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2022 6:56 PM

Greg's pussy looks like a prune.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 6:57 PM

All the hate toward Greg is getting so overplayed and boring. OP sounds like he would like Greg's help. Let it go, people. Focus on the stupid trolls who are constantly asking what people think of xx's (insert actress here) looks (or who was more beautiful in their prime: XX or YY), stupid and constant Madonna threads (UNLESS they link to a recent ridiculous acting out episode), all the rat-faced twink actor worship threads, Harry & Megan/Royals threads, etc.

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2022 7:03 PM

[quote] Just go to any rightwing thread or anti nyc thread — he started it. Or contact GermanGayGuy.

R9, I love a good conspiracy theory. I mean that. I find it fascinating that you really believe I post right wing threads and anti-NYC threads. You are crazy! You do know that, right?

Keep 'em coming, crazy man!

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2022 7:06 PM

[quote] I blocked him ages ago, or so it would seem.

I guess you didn't really block me, R20, or you wouldn't be responding to my very recent post. Do you need assistance?

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2022 7:07 PM

R22 You forgot Chasten Buttigieg and stinky TV dinners.

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2022 7:09 PM

Greg, how do you really feel about prunes?

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2022 7:09 PM

[quote] Greg, how do you really feel about prunes?

R26, I have no strong opinion about prunes. When we were children, I recall that my mother gave them to us as snacks (and perhaps to keep us regular). We liked them enough and ate them out of a Sunsweet box.

In terms of cooking, I use them for my dried fruit chutney (I serve this with roasted venison and, in addition to prunes, it includes Turkish figs, apricots, dried cranberries, golden raisins, cinnamon sticks, red pepper flakes, bay, brown sugar, and sherry vinegar). I also sometimes make individual prune soufflés and serve them with a Grand Mariner crème anglaise. And I've used them to make chicken Marbella.

I don't love prunes, but I think they work well in certain dishes.

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2022 7:41 PM

The best way to reach Greg is through his personal assistant or through his agent. I believe he's rep'd by CAA.

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2022 7:55 PM

Despite what R28 says, I am happy to be contacted right through our own li'l Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2022 7:59 PM

I guess the OP wasn't serious.

by Anonymousreply 30December 12, 2022 1:20 PM

Please, ask me something, OP. I desperately crave the attention of strangers on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 31December 12, 2022 9:10 PM

Greg is the most dangerous troll we have. He acts all innocent on these threads, but look at his other activities...

by Anonymousreply 32December 12, 2022 10:58 PM

[quote] Greg is the most dangerous troll we have. He acts all innocent on these threads, but look at his other activities...

R32, I am on tenterhooks here! Please share with everyone why I am so dangerous! Tell us about my other activities.

by Anonymousreply 33December 13, 2022 7:50 PM

Not r32 Greg, but I've heard it is something involving a toaster and Erna's mooncup.

by Anonymousreply 34December 13, 2022 7:53 PM

I’m dropping the phrase “afternoon tea”.

I wonder if Greg’s nemesis will bite. He loathes Greg like no other Dler.

by Anonymousreply 35December 13, 2022 7:57 PM

[quote] something involving a toaster and Erna's mooncup.

Ah, yes, R34. Erna's mooncup got a bit too close to the toaster one Sunday morning. She often has an erratic flow, but damn she loves her English muffins.

by Anonymousreply 36December 13, 2022 7:57 PM

[quote] I’m dropping the phrase “afternoon tea”.

Why are you dropping the phrase 'afternoon tea?'

by Anonymousreply 37December 13, 2022 7:58 PM

I am not the OP, Greg, but I am on Covid Day 3 and would like your suggestions on appropriate fare and convalescing with style. It does not seem to be a serious case.

by Anonymousreply 38December 13, 2022 8:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!