Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oath Keepers Stuart Rhodes Found Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy

Yes!!!

Cue the MAGA crowd howling like banshees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2022 2:21 PM

...also guilty of clumsy handling of guns!

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2022 9:33 PM

His real first name is Elmer. He hates it. So use it.

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2022 9:35 PM

So, Trump's Brownshirts are going to jail. Is Trump next?

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2022 9:43 PM

Enjoy prison, Stuart.

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2022 9:48 PM

When will the libs stop persecuting good, God-fearing men like Donald J. Trump and Stuart Rhodes, men truly doing the work of the Lord.

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2022 9:57 PM

They also found guilty Jessica Watkins, the crazy trans insurrectionist. I'm sure his lawyer already is angling to get sweet Jessica into a women's prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2022 11:14 PM

Poor Miss Greenwald. Wrong take again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2022 11:19 PM

šŸ˜Ž

That eye injury? It is self inflicted.

His ex-wife put him on blast and let that be known.

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2022 11:27 PM

[quote]Poor Miss Greenwald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2022 11:19 AM

Stewie is gonna get a long, LONG time to think this over.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2022 6:06 PM

ELMER is going to to prison!

ELMER is now a FELON! Elmer can no longer vote nor legally purchase a dick substitute (his precious guns).

ELMER is a #Loser

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2022 6:10 PM

He's gonna get something close to 20 years, and it's a Federal pen, no parole, no 2 for 1 nonsense, he's gonna be 70+ when he gets out. All 5 defendants are eligible for 20 years. ALL were found guilty of obstruction of official proceedings of the Federal government, although only 2 were also found guilty of the seditious conspiracy charge. All of the other Jan 6 defendants ought to be shitting themselves right about now, and I predict that almost all of the rest of them will cop plea deals.

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2022 6:18 PM

A clear explanation of what went down- and the implications.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2022 9:42 PM

Somewhere I read today he's gonna get like 60 years.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2022 9:43 PM

Is Elmer a pirate? He's gonna get his asshole stretched out in prison.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2022 9:44 PM

More importantly, will Elmer sing like a canary before he heads off to the slammer?

Rhodes wasn't operating in a vacuum. Somebody was directing him to do what he did. Will be offer up Trump's ass on a platter to gain a lesser sentence?

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2022 10:05 PM

prolly Roger Stone, Bannon, Miller or Ghouliani

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2022 10:07 PM

MAGts want nothing to do with the trans person I'm sure. Not the right fit for them. Come on MTG defend 'Jessica' *crickets*

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2022 10:14 PM

R16, don't be misled. Rhodes is Yale law school educated. He was a head of his own far right white power group. He was a leader of the attempt to take over the country. That's why he was convicted of seditious conspiracy. He was plotting with other top leaders. He handled the violent paramilitary end of things.

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2022 11:29 PM

Yale should be ashamed of giving a law degree to that worthless one-eyed sack of shit!

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2022 11:40 PM

I donā€™t know him. I think he brought me coffee once.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2022 11:58 PM

I hope they only call him by his real name Elmer in prison. If he hates it so much he should have had it legally changed.

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2022 12:02 AM

Elmerā€™s pussy gonna be up fer grabs soon

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2022 12:03 AM

Good. Who the fuck does this guy think he is. I mean what makes people do this shit?

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2022 12:04 AM

I wonder if someone will fuck his eye socket in prison.

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2022 3:13 AM

He'll be a popular Aryan Brothers bottom.

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2022 3:17 AM

What is with all these fools wearing eye patches? Is this some sort of fashion statement for them?

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2022 5:03 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaargh

Shiver me timbers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2022 10:59 AM

Elmer IS Madame X!

1, 2, 3 cha cha cha...

I will be gay, if the gay are incarcerated...

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2022 11:32 AM

At least his son escaped the cult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2022 3:02 PM

He has very low self esteem, r24.

I was listening to Nichole Wallace or Stephanie Ruhle and they had a guest on talking about what a fucked up dirtbag Elmer is. (Pretty sure it was one of those shows).

Like all of these idiotic cunts, he is mad that he was never one of the ā€œcool kidsā€ and feels ashamed. Instead of dealing with his issues in a constructive way, he wants to force everyone to do what he says and believe what he believes to make him feel better about himself.

He hates people who he feels are ā€œinferiorā€ who are happy and living fulfilled lives because itā€™s something HE, the straightwhitextianalphamale, will NEVER have. And it infuriates him.

Who do you think YOU are, black man with a good job, a wife and driving a corvette?

Who do you think YOU are, gay man with a loving husband and adopted child?

Who do you think YOU are, Jewish woman, having coffee with friends and going to the theater?

Who do you think YOU are, immigrant serving in the military and reaching higher rank than ME?

He hates that the people he feels are ā€œinferiorā€ to him have what he feels HE DESERVES. The only way to stop this ā€œattackā€ on our country by these ā€œundeservingā€ is to overthrow the government and replace it with one that is more to HIS liking. Make it so only straight, white xtian men can be successful.

The happier ā€œotherā€ people are, the more inferior it makes HIM feel.

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2022 7:07 PM

He sounds like a FAT, LAZY, UNEDUCATED piece of human shit. I bet he lives on fast food, picks his asshole and then smells his finger.

by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2022 6:31 AM

[quote] The article states that Rhodes, a former firearms instructor, dropped a loaded handgun and it shot him in the face, blinding him in his left eye.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 4, 2022 4:01 AM

^ so CLOSE

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 34December 4, 2022 11:07 AM

Woody Harrelson should play him in the movie.

His son is kind of attractive. It's a miracle he turned out decent with a father like that.

by Anonymousreply 35December 4, 2022 1:53 PM

So now he's a seditionist, a traitor. I'd love to know who's been contributing to his legals funds or calling him a political prisoner . .. You know, giving him Aid & Comfort?

by Anonymousreply 36December 4, 2022 2:08 PM

He's a coward and a pussy, along with being a seditious trash traitor to our country, so he'll be sure to name some larger names to try and ease his own pain.

It will be delicious.

by Anonymousreply 37December 4, 2022 2:19 PM

It amuses me to no end that this wannabe he-man literally shot his own eye out.

by Anonymousreply 38December 4, 2022 2:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!