Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jessie James Decker Defends Kids' Ripped Abs, Eric Decker Cosigns

Jessie James Decker is firing back at internet trolls ... calling them super lame for body shaming her ripped kids -- and her former NFL star hubby, Eric Decker, is cosigning on her message.

Jessie initially received the hate on her social media page on Saturday -- after she posted a photo of her three children looking shredded on a Mexico beach.

While celebs like Julian Edelman, Golden Tate and Kelly Rowland loved it -- other hecklers threw insults Jessie's way, accusing her and Eric of overtraining their kids ... and even digitally editing their bellies.

On Monday, Jessie took aim at the haters -- calling the allegations completely baseless.

"Being accused of photoshopping abs on my kids (I can’t help but laugh) or … the polar opposite over 'overtraining' our kids makes me realize how bizarre our world has gotten regarding the body and what’s normal and what’s not," she said.

"We preach about body positivity and acceptance but my kids having a mass amount of genetic and built muscle from athletics is 'weird'?"

The 34-year-old country singer went on to explain her kids, who are 8 years old and younger, are simply active -- saying one's in gymnastics, one is in love with football, and the other is a big dancer.

"I'm proud of my children and encourage them to live their dreams," she said. "So we'll see y'all at the 2032 Olympics, and wearing Bubbys jersey in the stands and dancing at Forrests rock concert✌️"

Eric, who played in the NFL for 8 seasons and is known for having a rock-hard body, praised his wife for the note ... writing, "U get [it] mama bear."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 2, 2022 5:48 PM

Had no idea that was even possible at that age, Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2022 5:34 PM

Honestly, that’s gross. The kids would look better if they had puppy fat.

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2022 5:35 PM

Creepy

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2022 5:38 PM

These parents are sick

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2022 5:39 PM

Grotesque. Be better if they were photoshopped.

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2022 7:28 PM

Why is this bitch posting pictures of her half naked young children on social media and then complaining that people have comments about them? The fact that she posted these pics at all is inappropriate. Pictures of your children in bathing suits are for your private family photo album, not the public.

Obviously the REAL reason she posted them is that she's desperate for attention, and is using her own children's half naked bodies to get that attention. That's the real issue here.

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2022 7:50 PM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2022 8:00 PM

Feel bad for these kids, their parents are psychos.

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2022 8:02 PM

I wanna see those boys at my pool as SOON as they turn 18 !!

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2022 8:10 PM

Isn’t she the one who said she was fine with her husband fucking other women?

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2022 10:43 PM

The oldest son is named after his father but is called Eric II instead of junior.

The parents were also vocal against COVID lockdowns.

I bet the kids aren’t vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2022 1:04 AM

That cant be real. Can it ?

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2022 1:21 AM

There's a halfway point between roided out looking offspring and little fatties you know.

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2022 1:26 AM

Lock them up

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2022 1:50 AM

There’s a whole subreddit dedicated to hating on this family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2022 1:11 AM

Gross. There are 3 children who will have lifelong eating disorders.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2022 1:13 AM

That’s not normal.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 1:16 AM

Weird. The last thing I'd ever think of is my kids or Grandkids abs. The kids look happy in that photo, and they probably are happy though. Its kind of weird though.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2022 1:18 AM

Somebody give those kids a cheeseburger!

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 1:20 AM

R11 if a son shares his father’s first name but not middle name he is a II. If he shares both his first and middle names then he is a Jr.

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2022 1:21 AM

R6 nailed it.

Ignore people when it’s attention they want.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2022 1:23 AM

Never heard of them and wish I hadn't. Thanks a lot, OP.

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2022 1:28 AM

🙄^.

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2022 1:31 AM

^ twue. why lie about a thing like that?

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2022 1:32 AM

People lie about the stupidest shit on this site.

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2022 1:33 AM

R20, you are so wrong. People who are called John Smith II have the same exact name as another person who is not their father, most commonly a grandfather or uncle.

Regardless, in the case the son and the father have the same first and middle names per the wife’s Wikipedia page.

[quote] Decker gave birth to their second child, Eric Thomas II, in September 2015.[41]

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2022 1:34 AM

Repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2022 1:49 AM

The father is delicious. Like trailer trash that won the lottery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2022 1:51 AM

"Isn’t she the one who said she was fine with her husband fucking other women?"

Are we sure SHE hasn't been fucking other men? Because I feel like I might have even MORE half siblings I never knew about.

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2022 1:52 AM

Omg R28

She’s a lucky bitch

by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2022 2:09 AM

She also posted a naked photo of her husband in the shower and blamed it on the kid. Her kids are going to hate her when they’re older.

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2022 11:18 AM

She’s so thirsty for attention she’s now forcing her kids to be part of it? There is no way in hell kids that age are that ripped by just doing normal kids activities. Either she’s forcing them to work out like gym rats or she’s photoshopping them abs for her own sick needs. She’s a Hoe and her husband is just as dirty. Poor kids.

by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2022 12:18 PM

They actually look like what starving kids look like

by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2022 1:58 PM

“I didn’t edit anything!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2022 2:06 PM

But we get called groomers?

by Anonymousreply 35December 2, 2022 2:15 PM

That's so disgusting. WTF?! Adults who look like that are bad enough but kids?

by Anonymousreply 36December 2, 2022 2:16 PM

It reminds me of the controversy surrounding "Little Hercules"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 2, 2022 2:23 PM

Wow, she really needs attention.

by Anonymousreply 38December 2, 2022 2:38 PM

R37, I remember finding this guy weird even then. Why would you want your kid to look like this? It's like passing on your body dysmorphia to your kids.

by Anonymousreply 39December 2, 2022 3:04 PM

I remember thinking Eric Decker was really hot when he first broke out onto the scene. He still is - but just seems a little seedier than when he was the fresh-faced boy out of Minnesota. Maybe some of that is just age.

by Anonymousreply 40December 2, 2022 5:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!