Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ex-cop arrested for catfishing and murder

This is pretty intense. Sounds like another Q Anon mental casualty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2022 2:03 PM

As tragic as this may be, they should have been strapped with ak47s in their own home.

by Anonymousreply 1November 28, 2022 9:16 PM

Sounds like once the girl realized who he really was she no longer wanted to go with/meet him, causing him to flip and murder her family in order to abduct her by force instead? I can't imagine why he would attack the family and burn the house down if she was willing to leave with him.

by Anonymousreply 2November 28, 2022 9:18 PM

Some DLers have posts that they have been involved with cops and they can be pretty possessive.

And if the gay ones are like that imagine the straights.

by Anonymousreply 3November 28, 2022 9:21 PM

Not arrested, OP. Shot to death.

And good riddance to bad rubbish. I mean, just look at that tragic hairline in 28-year-old!

On the bright side, I think we've found Bill Hader's Oscar role.

by Anonymousreply 4November 28, 2022 9:30 PM

I just wanted him to scare them a little..

by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2022 9:38 PM

The perp has no lips. None.

by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2022 9:49 PM

Has Taryn Manning transitioned?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2022 10:00 PM

This is way crazier than any of the other huge crime stories. I'm guessing he was catfishing/sexting this girl and he escalated all the way to driving to her house, murdering her family, and kidnapping her after starting a fire. The neighbor says she saw him marching the girl out of the house, into the car, and that she was crying. Ending in a shootout with police in the San Bernardino desert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2022 2:11 PM

I don’t have to guess how he voted in the last two presidential elections

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2022 2:12 PM

IMAGINE your first boyfriend you think is this cute boy is instead that goblin hick cop and he shows up to not only take you but to murder your family and burn your house down.

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2022 2:13 PM

Please don’t let him be…

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2022 2:16 PM

He’s crazy but I don’t see the Q link OP

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2022 4:26 PM

Horrendous and Horrific, I feel bad for the young girl and her family... :-/

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2022 5:06 PM

This story is horrifying, but this description made me laugh because it's true:

[quote]goblin hick cop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2022 5:13 PM

Goblin Hick Cop. A type to look out for.

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2022 5:42 PM

As soon as I saw the thread title I thought it was about our own little catfisher.

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2022 7:36 PM

It's true what they say: they really will let any garbage be law enforcement anymore.

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2022 7:39 PM

It reminds me of this. We all know this chick was in on it. At least her cat was okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2022 9:51 PM

Officer Hick Cop looks a kinda FAS, no?? With his non-existent upper-lip, smooth philtrum, etc.?

I really hope that poor girl gets some counseling, because this is an awful lot to bear. Losing one's mother & grandparents at age 15 would be awful under ANY circumstances. But to know that you essentially brought this monster to your house.....that's too much!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2022 2:19 AM

The news keeps teasing but not saying in what “horrific” way that he killed the girls mother and grandparents before he set the fire. It was reported that their hands were all duct taped…..Oh - and the aunt and uncle were out Christmas shopping and got the call and raced home - the little Goblin Hick Cop worked fast..

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2022 2:31 AM

R18 I can't even find any speculation that this is the case, do you know these people personally or something? I searched for "hannah anderson accomplice" and nothing really comes up.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2022 2:55 AM

Ew. Looks like he was converting his home into a dungeon for this girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2022 1:52 PM

“But if she just listened to me….” 🤡

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2022 2:00 PM

Truly awful. God that girl had no idea of the monster she was talking to. 🙏

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2022 2:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!