Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kanye’s Presidential Campaign

As you may know, Ye has announced he’s running for the Presidency again in 2024. He asked Trump to be his VP (apparently during dinner at Mar a Lago where white supremacist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes came along for the ride—and Trump was pissed…about being asked to be VP).

Milo is managing the campaign. And no, this is not a story from The Onion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2022 3:26 PM

The balls (or the insanity) to ask Trump -- with one of the biggest egos on the planet -- to be your VP. If true, I doubt Trump will ever let this go.

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2022 10:46 PM

When will this fat, retard [ye] go away?

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2022 10:52 PM

[quote]Milo is managing the campaign.

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2022 10:59 PM

Before 2016, could you imagine a former POTUS entertaining characters like this? It's beyond SNL.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2022 11:18 PM

It's Idiocracy R4. It really is.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2022 11:19 PM

Might as well get Kari Lake involved in this clown show

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2022 11:19 PM

Is this a joke or is Ye off his meds again?

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2022 1:33 AM

Holy shit, if this guy was sitting next to you on a train, you'd change seats. This guy is a maniac. We talk a lot about narcissism, how about the grandiosity of both of them?

I didn't realize that Ye (zuzfuckingchrist) wanted to run for president with Tump as VP. And Diaper Don yelled at him and called his wife a fat ass bitch.

Today's GOPigs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2022 1:32 PM

Why is Hanrahan not deported? He’s working for an insurrectionist. Plenty of Americans would like to work in congress….why hire a non American?

by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2022 1:44 PM

The Crazy leading The Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 10November 28, 2022 2:03 PM

I hate Kanye but it’s pretty funny he’s asked a narcissist like Trump to be his vp.

by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2022 2:08 PM

I hope he runs.

by Anonymousreply 12November 28, 2022 9:56 PM

Now that Trump has turned down the Veep job, Ye's gonna ask Foghorn Leghorn or Pepe LePew to be his running mate.

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2022 10:03 PM

R11, Kanye is, or was, creative, so his crazy has a special magic. But Fuentes and Milo are just hucksters, like Trump. They're probably selling racist hate because it's easier than promoting crypto.

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2022 1:44 AM

I don’t get the point of all this anti-semitism bull crap. Will the GOP boogie man shift from “trans are grooming your kids” to “Jews are stealing from you”?

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2022 2:07 AM

R15 thi is all part of their grift. Antisemitism and anti Trans plus a whole host of things are on their bag.

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2022 2:34 AM

Kanye has Caitlyn’s support.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2022 11:08 PM

Maybe Caitlyn can be his running mate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2022 1:44 AM

I nominate Caitlyn and Kanye for a real-life Thelma & Louise finale.

Or Kanye and Milo.

Or Kanye and Shitler.

Or Kanye and Fuentes.

Or Kanye and Elon.

Or Kanye and Tucker.

Or...

by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2022 5:34 AM

If Trump gets the GQP 2024 nomination, the pressure will be there to have a “lady” running mate.

Caitlyn, LadyG, and Kari Lake may be among Trump’s favorites from which to select.

by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2022 10:09 AM

R19, you have something there, except I think it should be a bus with all the of the above. Add Cheeto and Putin to the mix.

by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2022 3:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!