Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bool chronicles the “dark side” of Harry and Meghan’s romance

Her father said he paid every penny of her college tuition but has been amazed by watching her speak to college students and telling them that she understands their struggle and saying she had no help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2022 8:34 PM

Wait for screams of 'Klan Granny' and 'waycism'.......

by Anonymousreply 1November 27, 2022 9:07 PM

Aren't they a bit late on this? Bower's book came out months ago.

by Anonymousreply 2November 27, 2022 9:34 PM

Scavengers take whatever leftovers they can get, wherever they can get them.

by Anonymousreply 3November 27, 2022 9:41 PM

As write ups go, the Daily News is not sparing Meghan. They make her sound like the ultimate golddigger.

by Anonymousreply 4November 27, 2022 9:43 PM

She's such an asshole.

So is he.

by Anonymousreply 5November 27, 2022 10:13 PM

It’s the long holiday weekend and a slow news day.

by Anonymousreply 6November 27, 2022 10:21 PM

A merciless opportunist...

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2022 9:12 PM

I love her! She’s the best!

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2022 10:01 PM

She's the most desperate and awkward person I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2022 7:46 AM

I heard that she hazed someone in her sorority by gluing their eyes shut and escaped expulsion because her dad paid the girl off.

And let's not forget when she borrowed The Queen's gold bracelet and "forgot" to give it back because all of a sudden letting someone borrow something is the same as giving it to them.

Or when she was walking through areas of Buckingham Palace that were off limits filming and taking pictures.

As well as sneaking into the nursery and taking pictures of Will and Kate's child while they were sleeping in their crib (at Kensington Palace).

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2022 7:54 AM

I'm not crazy about Harry and Meghan, but that family has always had feuds and have been at each others throats. Tom Bowers book sounds like rehashed garbage. They act like Meghan is some arch villain and the poor Royal family were at her mercy. Such bullshit. I suppose they forgot about the 90's and Princess Diana and how they lied to her. That family has always had problems.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2022 8:53 AM

Here's OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2022 9:47 AM

Can someone please post the link again? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2022 12:04 PM

He didn’t pay for her college. Lol. He’s completely broke and has been for years.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2022 12:09 PM

Bitch is shameless. hahahaha

[quote]Still, Bower admits, she has a unique strength: The “good fortune,” he writes, to be incapable of feeling guilt.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2022 12:23 PM

Well, R4, when you're right, you're right.

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2022 12:26 PM

Why is R12 posting a pic of Harry's schlong?

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2022 4:02 PM

"And let's not forget when she borrowed The Queen's gold bracelet and "forgot" to give it back because all of a sudden letting someone borrow something is the same as giving it to them."

The queen does loan stuff out for decades, for instance, the tiara worn by Diana and Katherine is the property of the crown, but has been loaned out to princesses for as long as they need it, it's theirs in every sense but actual ownership.

However, it was monumentally stupid of Meg to overstep the jewelry bounds right off the bat. That's how you lose access to the royal jewel vault.

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2022 5:32 PM

R14, he's at least partially broke for forking out for her education. I believe he put her through, paid her sorority fees, academic fees at college, gave her spending money, etc. It's extremely unlikely he would have paid for her grade and high school tuition, all those tap and dance classes she mentioned on Instagram, helped set up the lights in all her school plays then cut her loose after she graduated high school.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2022 6:05 AM

He has receipts r14. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 20December 4, 2022 7:05 AM

I cannot understand who no one confronts MM about her abandonment of her father or Harry about his treatment of TQ when they start lecturing about kindness and compassion.

by Anonymousreply 21December 4, 2022 7:21 AM

Yawn x 100.

JFC.

Who cares? Who are these people who come here to write about these two? And some of you here actually take this shit seriously!?!?

OMG.

Wow.

Just wow.

by Anonymousreply 22December 4, 2022 7:36 AM

Yet here you are r22.

by Anonymousreply 23December 4, 2022 9:03 AM

And you’re here as well, R23.

So what’s your fucking point?

I can comment on this bullshit, and still know that it’s bullshit.

These two are some of the most boring people ever.

God, I hope the British media finds something else to focus on soon, because these two aren’t it.

by Anonymousreply 24December 4, 2022 9:11 AM

[quote]As well as sneaking into the nursery and taking pictures of Will and Kate's child while they were sleeping in their crib (at Kensington Palace).

If this is true, she is heinous.

by Anonymousreply 25December 4, 2022 9:26 AM

It isn't true. Charlotte followed MmM out of the room when she was visiting, to take a phone call, and MM took some photos of her. She also took some photos of the private areas in one of the palaces.

by Anonymousreply 26December 4, 2022 9:43 AM

Markle and Dimbo should be called out for how they treat all their relatives, apart from Doria, of course and who knows how Markle really treats her? That video of her glare at Doria for cutting in while she was speaking was truly nasty. Like Doria would have copped a lecture later for impeding the Duchess while in full flow.

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2022 10:20 AM

Yes, r24 but I'm not here asking why others are commenting, as you were. That seemed to go over your head.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2022 8:29 PM

[R14], he's at least partially broke for forking out for her education. I believe he put her through, paid her sorority fees, academic fees at college, gave her spending money, etc. It's extremely unlikely he would have paid for her grade and high school tuition, all those tap and dance classes she mentioned on Instagram, helped set up the lights in all her school plays then cut her loose after she graduated high school.

But I gave him a beautifully calligraphied letter! Isn't that enough?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 4, 2022 8:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!